Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think if SS did it, he will confess. I hope he receives some mental health help while in jail right now.
Jmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I do hope if LE is sure he didn’t do it (at any point in their investigation), that they announce it ASAP for his safety.

How the hell is that a charge? Thats unreal

“Promoting homelessness”. For helping a homeless person on a cold night. I can’t even. It makes me so sad. Those would be the most proud tickets I would ever receive if it helped someone stay warm.

“Promoting homelessness”. For helping a homeless person on a cold night. I can’t even. It makes me so sad. Those would be the most proud tickets I would ever receive if it helped someone stay warm.

Would they jail someone if he/she gave a homeless person a ham sandwich??

As much as I love and respect my fellow websleuthers, I’m pretty disturbed by the level of sympathy toward Natalie’s stalker that I’m seeing. It seems that some posts are almost more defensive and sympathetic toward him than they are empathetic toward her, the young woman who actually lost her life.

I see many excuses or minimizations or defenses of a man who terrorized a young murder victim. I see many posts seeming to consider SS a victim and indignant that SS can even be mentioned with any suspicion while having no problems doing what I consider bashing of the actual victim in this case by calling her abuser “protective” of her or questioning her veracity and suggesting she may have “exaggerated” or that she wasn’t killed but OD’d, despite the homicide investigation, etc. That’s pretty appalling to me and not typical of the Websleuths I’ve loved for a decade and a half.

SS was not protective of his stalking and harassment victim. Such a statement is terrible, IMO and a slap in the face to any victim of stalking, harassment or domestic violence. You can’t be “protective” of someone you are terrorizing. This young woman was in fear for her life. She had to seek a restraining order against this man due to his apparent criminal conduct which included non-stop harassment, surveillance, following, contact of her family and threats against them, foul, derogatory descriptors of her, stated desires to see her in pain, etc. This guy is a scary and very dangerous man. Not a protector of anyone.
Stalkers are dangerous criminals. They can never ever be good guys. Stalking is a crime. No excuse.

94% of murders – not homicides but murders – involve prior stalking behavior. 94%. https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/24/stalking-behaviour-murders-study-shows
That’s huge. This is not something harmless or due to a disability. Not what SS is described as doing.

And if she exaggerated I will eat my hat. If anything, she likely downplayed, at least on her Facebook post, the level of this person’s terrorizing. Natalie seemed to be a fearless person, did not judge people and seemed to be able to navigate a world inhabited by some very troubled and desperate people, without coming to serious harm. Until now. What reason would she have to exaggerate against a man and seek protection from him? They weren’t together romantically. There is nothing to suggest she was vengeful or jealous or angry. Just scared.
But she tried to be smart and her actions quite credible for a true victim. It appears she was doing at least some of what victims of stalking are instructed to do to minimize the risk such as telling everyone what’s going on and even posting photos of their stalker so others will recognize the person, telling others to ignore him and taking out a restraining order. I found her post to be matter of fact and concise. Not dramatic, or attention-seeking, or enraged, etc. Just calm and serious: “He’s mentally ill and I’m trying to fix this.”

Also, I keep seeing posts about how this man was too frail or sweet or good to do such a thing. What? First of all, while it’s clear that something is wrong with this guy mentally, and he’s had a hard life, I also think he is very, very good at playing the victim and I don’t believe one word of what he says or how he portrays himself, even including his use of a cane. Does he have all the disabilities he claims to have? I don’t know but I suspect probably not. This guy seems to be the type who knows how to effectively garner sympathy by appearing to be nothing but a “lost boy” who just wants a friend.
I am not fooled.

SS appears by his own words and actions to be a rage-filled injustice collector. Post after post with foul language like the type he used against poor Natalie, calling her a C word and wishing her suffering. This isn’t a poor, misunderstood victim who just coincidentally and accidentally happened to be in the center of the homicide investigation involving his stalking victim and whose terrorizing of his victim was nothing more than an innocent misunderstanding due to a socially inept and disabled man.

My God, he called her and emailed her and texted her unceasingly. He followed her hundreds of miles to a different state, camped out behind her work, laid on the horn of his car outside her home until the police arrested him, contacted her family and threatened them and cruelly wished her harm. He’s not befuddled. He’s dangerous.
As to the belief that he couldn’t have committed this crime because he’s too “frail”? My apologies but hogwash, IMO. He is a man much larger (even if he is thin) than tiny, elfin Natalie. And he is clearly filled with unceasing rage against the world such that he can barely control himself. He is an angry, angry man. His posts are filled with unbridled rage. Also, it’s not hard to come up from behind or from the side and ambush someone.

Stalkers like he clearly is are a serious threat to their victims. In fact, based on his comments and hers, he appears to fit the profile of a stalker who becomes violent. Here are the signs:
Warning Signs of Possible Stalker VIOLENCE
• Expressions of helplessness;
• Over-interpreting what you say or do;
• Socially isolated;
• Overly-dependent upon you only;
• A history of relationship violence or stalking;
• Alcohol or drug abuse;
• Actual or threatened suicide attempts are especially dangerous for you (he has nothing left to lose).
http://www.crime-safety-security.com/Stalker-Warning-Signs.html

SS seems to fit most of the above except a history of violence or stalking. That we have no evidence of. (BTW, as to him not having a criminal record, how do we know unless a full background check has been done. Do we ever know for sure every place this guy has lived before?).

I note he expressed suicidal ideology on several occasions. That doesn’t make a victim less likely to be harmed as some have seemed to suggest – as if he would hurt himself rather than his “love” obsession – instead, it makes a victim more likely to be harmed as seen above. In family law, when parents are suicidal that is seen as a risk of harm to the children involved. Anyone who follows the news can tell why that is.
As to the idea that he was too much of a confessor to have harmed Natalie and stayed silent about it, this is murder. It’s a game changer. Almost everyone knows that.

As to the fact that he was not arrested for Natalie’s death being indicative of his innocence, my decades following murders and disappearances show that is not indicative of a thing, especially this early on. LE’s statements seem to indicate they have their eye on him and that figuring out his movements during the “crucial hours” are as important as determining Natalie’s.

As to the thought that he loved her too much to harm her, wow. Are domestic abusers also just filled with love toward their abuse victims? He was stalking her. And not just a little. He was obsessed and fixated. That’s not love. That’s crazy.

And if he loved her so much, where are the hundreds of posts memorializing his obsession after it became known that she had been killed or was found dead. Where is the crying? The grief? I mean he is a prolific social media user. Posts non-stop. He posted several posts about her being missing. And post after post of outraged, ranting indignation and insults against others including Natalie’s loved ones since then. But no cries for her. Nothing, except one sentence within a self-serving post about his innocence.

That is significant to me.

The most significant thing to me, however, in this whole thing, besides the circumstances of a victim of a serious stalker turning up dead days before the hearing on the permanent restraining order request, is that despite the fact that this guy is such a prolific poster, and posted prolifically the day Natalie went missing until early morning when he likely slept, he was dead silent and gone from social media for nine hours after Natalie went missing.

Nothing explains that.

Gitana,I have the same feelings.It's disturbing and why I haven't posted in this thread.

As much as I love and respect my fellow websleuthers, I’m pretty disturbed by the level of sympathy toward Natalie’s stalker that I’m seeing. It seems that some posts are almost more defensive and sympathetic toward him than they are empathetic toward her, the young woman who actually lost her life.

I see many excuses or minimizations or defenses of a man who terrorized a young murder victim. I see many posts seeming to consider SS a victim and indignant that SS can even be mentioned with any suspicion while having no problems doing what I consider bashing of the actual victim in this case by calling her abuser “protective” of her or questioning her veracity and suggesting she may have “exaggerated” or that she wasn’t killed but OD’d, despite the homicide investigation, etc. That’s pretty appalling to me and not typical of the Websleuths I’ve loved for a decade and a half.

SS was not protective of his stalking and harassment victim. Such a statement is terrible, IMO and a slap in the face to any victim of stalking, harassment or domestic violence. You can’t be “protective” of someone you are terrorizing. This young woman was in fear for her life. She had to seek a restraining order against this man due to his apparent criminal conduct which included non-stop harassment, surveillance, following, contact of her family and threats against them, foul, derogatory descriptors of her, stated desires to see her in pain, etc. This guy is a scary and very dangerous man. Not a protector of anyone.
Stalkers are dangerous criminals. They can never ever be good guys. Stalking is a crime. No excuse.

94% of murders – not homicides but murders – involve prior stalking behavior. 94%. https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/24/stalking-behaviour-murders-study-shows
That’s huge. This is not something harmless or due to a disability. Not what SS is described as doing.

And if she exaggerated I will eat my hat. If anything, she likely downplayed, at least on her Facebook post, the level of this person’s terrorizing. Natalie seemed to be a fearless person, did not judge people and seemed to be able to navigate a world inhabited by some very troubled and desperate people, without coming to serious harm. Until now. What reason would she have to exaggerate against a man and seek protection from him? They weren’t together romantically. There is nothing to suggest she was vengeful or jealous or angry. Just scared.
But she tried to be smart and her actions quite credible for a true victim. It appears she was doing at least some of what victims of stalking are instructed to do to minimize the risk such as telling everyone what’s going on and even posting photos of their stalker so others will recognize the person, telling others to ignore him and taking out a restraining order. I found her post to be matter of fact and concise. Not dramatic, or attention-seeking, or enraged, etc. Just calm and serious: “He’s mentally ill and I’m trying to fix this.”

Also, I keep seeing posts about how this man was too frail or sweet or good to do such a thing. What? First of all, while it’s clear that something is wrong with this guy mentally, and he’s had a hard life, I also think he is very, very good at playing the victim and I don’t believe one word of what he says or how he portrays himself, even including his use of a cane. Does he have all the disabilities he claims to have? I don’t know but I suspect probably not. This guy seems to be the type who knows how to effectively garner sympathy by appearing to be nothing but a “lost boy” who just wants a friend.
I am not fooled.

SS appears by his own words and actions to be a rage-filled injustice collector. Post after post with foul language like the type he used against poor Natalie, calling her a C word and wishing her suffering. This isn’t a poor, misunderstood victim who just coincidentally and accidentally happened to be in the center of the homicide investigation involving his stalking victim and whose terrorizing of his victim was nothing more than an innocent misunderstanding due to a socially inept and disabled man.

My God, he called her and emailed her and texted her unceasingly. He followed her hundreds of miles to a different state, camped out behind her work, laid on the horn of his car outside her home until the police arrested him, contacted her family and threatened them and cruelly wished her harm. He’s not befuddled. He’s dangerous.
As to the belief that he couldn’t have committed this crime because he’s too “frail”? My apologies but hogwash, IMO. He is a man much larger (even if he is thin) than tiny, elfin Natalie. And he is clearly filled with unceasing rage against the world such that he can barely control himself. He is an angry, angry man. His posts are filled with unbridled rage. Also, it’s not hard to come up from behind or from the side and ambush someone.

Stalkers like he clearly is are a serious threat to their victims. In fact, based on his comments and hers, he appears to fit the profile of a stalker who becomes violent. Here are the signs:
• Socially isolated;
• Alcohol or drug abuse;
• Actual or threatened suicide attempts are especially dangerous for you (he has nothing left to lose).

SS seems to fit most of the above except a history of violence or stalking. That we have no evidence of. (BTW, as to him not having a criminal record, how do we know unless a full background check has been done. Do we ever know for sure every place this guy has lived before?).

I note he expressed suicidal ideology on several occasions. That doesn’t make a victim less likely to be harmed as some have seemed to suggest – as if he would hurt himself rather than his “love” obsession – instead, it makes a victim more likely to be harmed as seen above. In family law, when parents are suicidal that is seen as a risk of harm to the children involved. Anyone who follows the news can tell why that is.
As to the idea that he was too much of a confessor to have harmed Natalie and stayed silent about it, this is murder. It’s a game changer. Almost everyone knows that.

As to the fact that he was not arrested for Natalie’s death being indicative of his innocence, my decades following murders and disappearances show that is not indicative of a thing, especially this early on. LE’s statements seem to indicate they have their eye on him and that figuring out his movements during the “crucial hours” are as important as determining Natalie’s.

As to the thought that he loved her too much to harm her, wow. Are domestic abusers also just filled with love toward their abuse victims? He was stalking her. And not just a little. He was obsessed and fixated. That’s not love. That’s crazy.

And if he loved her so much, where are the hundreds of posts memorializing his obsession after it became known that she had been killed or was found dead. Where is the crying? The grief? I mean he is a prolific social media user. Posts non-stop. He posted several posts about her being missing. And post after post of outraged, ranting indignation and insults against others including Natalie’s loved ones since then. But no cries for her. Nothing, except one sentence within a self-serving post about his innocence.

The most significant thing to me, however, in this whole thing, besides the circumstances of a victim of a serious stalker turning up dead days before the hearing on the permanent restraining order request, is that despite the fact that this guy is such a prolific poster, and posted prolifically the day Natalie went missing until early morning when he likely slept, he was dead silent and gone from social media for nine hours after Natalie went missing.

Nothing explains that.

Fantastic post!!:yeahthat:

Gitana,I have the same feelings.It's disturbing and why I haven't posted in this thread.

I agree. When I read that he posted that he wanted to blow his brains out so close to Natalie that she could feel the warmth of his blood spray her face as his headless corpse dropped in front of her...I stopped feeling sorry for him. That had to be terrifying for her to read (not to mention the multiple other comments).

However I stand by my previous statement that he is not responsible for her death.

I am not fooled.

• Socially isolated;
• Alcohol or drug abuse;

Nothing explains that.

Oh my god, thank you!

The characterization of him as socially awkward or a harmless Aspie left me befuddled. While mental illness certainly seems to be indicated here, it’s apparent to me that it is much more serious and dangerous than a harmless Asperberger’s diagnosis.

And I will be totally shocked if he is not responsible for her murder.

And as we know, or should know by now, no person is 100 percent evil 100 percent of the time. Many murders show kindness towards others when it benefits them, or even not. Just because he handed out blankets to the homeless doesn’t make him harmless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anybody know if he's being held or has been released? (Didn't see it mentioned.) Kinda hoping he's still in jail because his arrest honestly seems like the best thing for him and everybody else at the moment. He seems very unstable. And like he should probably step away from the internet.

Perhaps this is why non suspects are usually not allowed to be discussed here. No one is negating what he did to cause a restraining order to come into play. At the same time, no one deserves to be blamed for a murder they may not have committed. If he is named as a suspect, go for it. But until then, he doesn’t deserve to be threatened over something he may not have done. As a DV victim myself, I would never want my former abuser to be harassed as he is being harassed since the murder. This thread is not about her RO and harassment. It’s about her murder, and admins have already said that we are not allowed to paint him as a suspect. JMO

Also, I brought up possible OD because it IS possible. A dealer can still be held liable for her death. It’s not victim shaming, it’s exploring any possibilities. Why did she get reported missing so fast? Why were her friends sharing the official missing post and tagging her publicly saying they were worried because “she is not well”? To me, that screams that there is more than meets the eye here.

Also, the hearing for the permanent RO had already happened. Social media rumors said it had not, but it was incorrect. The permanent RO was already in place

Perhaps this is why non suspects are usually not allowed to be discussed here. No one is negating what he did to cause a restraining order to come into play. At the same time, no one deserves to be blamed for a murder they may not have committed. If he is named as a suspect, go for it. But until then, he doesn’t deserve to be threatened over something he may not have done. As a DV victim myself, I would never want my former abuser to be harassed as he is being harassed since the murder. This thread is not about her RO and harassment. It’s about her murder, and admins have already said that we are not allowed to paint him as a suspect. JMO

Also, I brought up possible OD because it IS possible. A dealer can still be held liable for her death. It’s not victim shaming, it’s exploring any possibilities. Why did she get reported missing so fast? Why were her friends sharing the official missing post and tagging her publicly saying they were worried because “she is not well”? To me, that screams that there is more than meets the eye here.

I don't feel he is being threatened. Not on WS anyway. I agree with a lot of what you posted but I still, imo, am not giving him a pass.

I don't feel he is being threatened. Not on WS anyway. I agree with a lot of what you posted but I still, imo, am not giving him a pass.

No not on websleuths.

IMO he has demonstrated violence in his nature - in his communications, his threats and his actions (all based purely on his own facebook, which I will assume he wrote the posts, and his recent charge of assault). It doesn't matter if this violence is attributed either fully or partly to a disability, it doesn't change the fact it is in him IMO. I used to work with some lovely clients who I would describe as violent, even though it was related to their psychiatric and intellectual disabilities.

IMO he has demonstrated violence in his nature - in his communications, his threats and his actions (all based purely on his own facebook, which I will assume he wrote the posts, and his recent charge of assault). It doesn't matter if this violence is attributed either fully or partly to a disability, it doesn't change the fact it is in him IMO. I used to work with some lovely clients who I would describe as violent, even though it was related to their psychiatric and intellectual disabilities.

I can’t find anything showing that he’s actually been violent other than his words. There is nothing that has proven that he followed through. I do not agree or support any of his posts. They aren’t ok; however, I am unaware of any physical actions that would make me really convinced that he did this.

i can’t find anything showing that he’s actually been violent other than his words. There is nothing that has proven that he followed through. I do not agree or support any of his posts. They aren’t ok; however, i am unaware of any physical actions that would make me really convinced that he did this.

18-00187 boulder pd 18-3-203 second degree aslt 01/06/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member