Found Alive TX - Courtney Roland, 29, Houston, 6 Jan 2018

Anyone there?
(Eta: Hi Gardener1850, just saw your post :wave: )

(It's the middle of the night, covering the night shift here with the foundation so you guys should be all set for Monday morning!)

Anyway, yay, I just found what I was looking for, the Walgreens location:

"“She got in an Uber around 4 pm and after that went to a Walgreens on 20th and Yale in her own car around midnight,” her friend, Courtney Cockrell, wrote on Facebook.

Friends had initially believed that the tryout where she was last seen, but new information has indicated that she was in the Houston Galleria area Sunday afternoon."

http://heavy.com/news/2018/01/courtney-faye-roland-missing-houston-photos/

So, where was she before Walgreens at 12, and after the 4pm Uber...at home the whole time? Was her roommate there?

[FONT=&amp]Sofia Ojeda‏Verified account @KPRCSofiaOjeda 14m14 minutes ago
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Courtney Roland’s white suv sits in a parking lot in the Galleria but no sign of Courtney. Police are hoping she comes back to her car. @KPRC2

Hmmm....so the car hasn't been removed for forensic analysis (maybe some done on the scene). I haven't heard of this before - does this suggest not foul play?[/FONT]

Has it been confirmed she was in the Galleria area also? I thought there was a sighting... Or just that all of her belongings were located there?

Has it been confirmed she was in the Galleria area also? I thought there was a sighting... Or just that all of her belongings were located there?

This is all we know as of yet:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Perroni247/status/950273947458818048

"Replying to @Perroni247 and @CourtneyRivals

So her items(car, wallet, phone) were found abandoned in the area she was spotted?

Brian Perroni
@Perroni247
·
48m

Not all in the same place but yes. Nothing taken"

"Replying to @Perroni247 and @CourtneyRivals

Was she alone when she was last seen?
Brian Perroni
@Perroni247
·
1h

Not sure. Conflicting reports

40m

Brian. Was she inside the mall? Walking around?

Brian Perroni
@Perroni247
·
34m

Not sure. She was at least across the street"

"Brian Perroni
@Perroni247
·
53m

She was seen. We are positive. Her belongings were also found. On part two, I’m praying the former

Wiley Post
@WileyPostKHOU
·
46m

Replying to @Perroni247 and @CourtneyRivals

Brian - This is Wiley with KHOU. Where are you getting this info?

Brian Perroni
@Perroni247
·
41m

I am currently sitting with her family was with the police for several hours"

"Brian Perroni
@Perroni247
·
1h

People unrelated saw her at 5:45 pm in the area. Described her VERY specifically"

I find it *extremely* hard to believe that a petite female in a high profile job where she is seen by strangers all the time would drive straight home and get out of her car if she thought someone was following her. It simply makes no sense whatsoever.

Nothing's adding up...phone in the car and other items inside the Galleria?? Dent on the left car panel?

It's hard to tell in the video if the dent is like a scrape (i.e. sideswiping something) or pushed in (i.e. someone pushed against the panel)

Edit: or maybe the dent was from when her car was broken into?

It's a very large dent, and is located where both the front and back doors are damaged. It doesn't have any scraped off paint or paint residue from another vehicle in the video I saw. It looks pushed in and it's fairly low on the doors.

On the roommates page she is ask if Courtney’s ez tag has been scanned since she went missing, she responded that it was at 10:40ish. So that means Courtney or someone driving her vehicle had been out and driving 2 hours prior to being followed per her text. I’m guessing (because I live no where near a toll road) but would their be cameras that might be able to tell how many people were in that car or at least if there’s a second person? I figure it’s a long shot, but if they could at least they’d know a little more info. Also, I wonder, in the comments on fb the roommate states she went to Walgreens at around 12:00ish there is a 7 hour window of unaccounted for time (unless le is withholding that info) and now adding in the toll tag at 10:40ish that limits the unaccounted for time to 5 hours give or take. Then again IF the sighting at the galleria is actually her then we are back to having a very large window of time to account for. MOO is that the sighting will prove to either be not her, or perhaps someone posing as Courtney who took her car there and staged it. But not the real Courtney. All of that to say, if that’s her in the sighting and they can prove that, then they should also be able to watch footage to see if she gets in another car, if she goes into a store and doesn’t come back out etc. So many things and possibilities here it’s quite sad when someone goes missing.

I find it *extremely* hard to believe that a petite female in a high profile job where she is seen by strangers all the time would drive straight home and get out of her car if she thought someone was following her. It simply makes no sense whatsoever.

We all do different things when we are in fear. Her initial thought might of been go to what she considered was her "closest and safest" refuge... which may have been her home. It's easy to say in hindsight that wasn't a good idea, but there are problem thousands of cases in the past where somebody may have followed them, or "assumed' someone was following them and nothing ever happened.

Just IMO.

We all do different things when we are in fear. Her initial thought might of been go to what she considered was her "closest and safest" refuge... which may have been her home. It's easy to say in hindsight that wasn't a good idea, but there are problem thousands of cases in the past where somebody may have followed them, or "assumed' someone was following them and nothing ever happened.

Just IMO.

I also think whoever broke into her car may already have known her address and followed her home, assuming her car was broken into away from her apartment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the twittersphere, the dent was from a prior accident with a deer.

Timeline is pretty factual right now:

4pm Saturday: left the football event in an UBER
12:30am Saturday going into Sunday: goes to Walgreens, texting roommate about creepy truck, truck speeds off when she gets out of her own Cherokee
5:45pm Sunday: reports of a sighting at/near the Galleria area; car found at Galleria

Now, for my opinions:

•*That white Cherokee was parked pretty quickly, imo
•*While she has a job that makes her recognizable, that type of job doesn't pay GREAT. Think $40kish (not bad, not great)
•*Could she be with a significant other having a bit of a romp? At first, maybe, but this is too long now.
•*If she hasn't made contact by 2pm today, I will 99% be on the "she's in trouble" train - right now I'm at 70%

Just IMO.

I gotta agree with MzO. On several occasions in my younger days I thought someone was following me. I would *never* in a million years go home, and certainly would never get out of the car (in the middle of the night!) if a strange car had pulled up right behind me. And I wasn't in a high profile career.

I don't think there's the proverbial snowball's chance that a woman would get out of her car in the circumstances described.

It sounds like she was out of contact on Sunday, prior to being seen in the afternoon?

I'm going with voluntary and possibly suicidal on this one. Too many things just aren't right. I hope they are able to find her quickly.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I also think whoever broke into her car may already have known her address and followed her home, assuming her car was broken into away from her apartment.

You think so?
Then why follow her home? Becuase that would only cause suspicion on her part. If alerts a friend who's got a license to carry, then this entire scenario ends differently.

Prayers on her safe return. Reading all these threads with these missing women is really, really disheartening.

You think so?
Then why follow her home? Becuase that would only cause suspicion on her part. If alerts a friend who's got a license to carry, then this entire scenario ends differently.

Prayers on her safe return. Reading all these threads with these missing women is really, really disheartening.

Her car was broken into weeks before.

I had the same situation when I was in my 20s.... went on for weeks and was eventually followed home. I guess I’m projecting my own experiences into this but I just worry she’s being stalked.

I gotta agree with MzO. On several occasions in my younger days I thought someone was following me. I would *never* in a million years go home, and certainly would never get out of the car (in the middle of the night!) if a strange car had pulled up right behind me. And I wasn't in a high profile career.

I don't think there's the proverbial snowball's chance that a woman would get out of her car in the circumstances described.

It sounds like she was out of contact on Sunday, prior to being seen in the afternoon?

I'm going with voluntary and possibly suicidal on this one. Too many things just aren't right. I hope they are able to find her quickly.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Keep in mind, I'm going from a typical male opinion. Not trying to sound chauvinistic, I can't put myself in the shoes of the triggers a woman might feel when in the same scenario. The Philly in me, that's always has me on edge makes me think, "I WISH somebody would follow me..."

If my wife told me someone was following her, and I wasn't home, then I wouldn't have her return to the house. I'd have her go to a police station, or somewhere where there are a lot of pepole at. If I was at home, I might tell her to come home, just so I can make out EVERYTHING of the pursuing vehicle, make, model, description of the driver and possible plates.

Has anyone (roommates/parents) said why she went to Walgreens that night? Just curious if there was a medical condition that may contribute to her mental state.

[FONT=&amp]Sofia Ojeda‏Verified account @KPRCSofiaOjeda 14m14 minutes ago
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Courtney Roland’s white suv sits in a parking lot in the Galleria but no sign of Courtney. Police are hoping she comes back to her car. @KPRC2

Hmmm....so the car hasn't been removed for forensic analysis (maybe some done on the scene). I haven't heard of this before - does this suggest not foul play?[/FONT]

Ok... I'm weighing in on this one... cautiously. The "facts" are... out there.

Also, this tweet... this approach is the strangest thing. I would have expected that car to be hauled away and tested. I'm concerned.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back