Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blaze's father seemed really careful to use the present tense this time. Maybe it's just me, but I rarely hear "is named", since the act of naming occurs in the past.

What we really need as a Verified Insider is a U of Penn classmate.
Anyone out there? Want to join, please?

Dad just requested donations to a charity in BBs name.

No news though, but I'm very fearful for BB.....

This just sounds ominous to me. I wonder, with the homicide detectives now working on the case, have the warned the family that Blaze is not alive? They didn't find any evidence so far, right? Gah, this is just depressing me..........

Blaze's father seemed really careful to use the present tense this time. Maybe it's just me, but I rarely hear "is named", since the act of naming occurs in the past.
Ugh. Overcompensation. Always painful to watch.

Much to digest today. It just gets murkier and murkier.

I think the location was inside the vehicle. Park? reservoir? another city? Who knows. I think BB got in and (I'm sorry) didn't get out alive.

But I believe the location to be somewhere within a radius the driver could reach and return before "4 am" [Read: or when the driver was first seen the next day].

Gay males (if this was in fact a gay/bisexual encounter) frequently like to use amyl (sp) nitrate (Aka poppers) to enhance the euphoria associated with a sex act. Could the use of poppers trigger a fatal reaction with the meds BB was prescribed?

It's been established that BB wasn't a drug user but perhaps the friend persuaded BB via peer pressure to try this substance in the "heat of the moment" and it goes south. Closeted driver panics and disposes of the body?

Yet again another wild theory but not outside the realm of possibility.

Praying for closure and a favorable outcome for this young man!

This just sounds ominous to me. I wonder, with the homicide detectives now working on the case, have the warned the family that Blaze is not alive? They didn't find any evidence so far, right? Gah, this is just depressing me..........

Wait, homicide detectives are now working on the case?? Woah, I really missed that one!! Is there a link to a msm article on this?
Sad

TIA :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would make sense to me that Blaze was communicating via social media on his phone. He had borrowed this phone, and it is easy to log into your social media accounts - such as snapchat - on another phone when you need to communicate with your contacts such as the buddy that picked him up at his home on the night Blaze went missing. I doubt Blaze had many text contacts since he borrowed this phone and only had it in his possession for about a week, although he did have one text contact we know of which was the 11:30 pm still unidentified person who is described as a close friend of Blaze's. It would be a helpful piece of this puzzle to know what was texted to this person.

i just read the fb thread, crying. Something is up.

It was my first thought too. But apparently it is a Jewish tradition to be charitable in honor of a loved one's return. It may also give the family comfort in knowing others are helped. I commend the parents for their generosity in the face of their own anguish.

Gay males (if this was in fact a gay/bisexual encounter) frequently like to use amyl (sp) nitrate (Aka poppers) to enhance the euphoria associated with a sex act. Could the use of poppers trigger a fatal reaction with the meds BB was prescribed?

It's been established that BB wasn't a drug user but perhaps the friend persuaded BB via peer pressure to try this substance in the "heat of the moment" and it goes south. Closeted driver panics and disposes of the body?

Yet again another wild theory but not outside the realm of possibility.

Praying for closure and a favorable outcome for this young man!

Certainly within the realm of possibility. I've considered something accidental, and I think it's plausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa