Found Deceased CO - Kimberlee Graves, 41, Fort Collins, 4 Dec 2017 *Arrest*

Was she found in a forest? Curious because very early on, a man made a single word comment on LE's post about her missing that said, "forest?"

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Maybe he's psychic...humm very interesting.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

So if you dig you in on Facebookwill find a conversation from his close friend that explains a lot. I'm thinking this may be partly why he has not been brought very much.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't believe one word written by his best friend (because I didn't just fall off of a turnip truck).

I was hoping for a better ending, my thoughts are with Kimberlee's children and loved ones.

Was she found in a forest? Curious because very early on, a man made a single word comment on LE's post about her missing that said, "forest?"

That's pretty creepy. Lory State Park is pretty big, I'm familiar with Horsetooth Reservoir and the flatter grassy parts of the park, although there are wooded mountains there as well. It's a very popular park here in Fort Collins that sees a lot of activity all year.

This is a problem every where. I'm in a different state and was assaulted more than once by my ex husband. Long story short I divorced in 2011 been in years long custody battle. I know have sole custody and have been threaten many times by my ex, I went to the courts and they wouldn't help me when I tried getting an order of protection because he may have made threats but he has not followed thru yet. Once he harms me I could get the order of protection, needless to say I know carry, I fear one of us will end up hurt badly.
I'm sorry you've been through that. If he comes near you again, don't hesitate, and don't miss.

That's pretty creepy. Lory State Park is pretty big, I'm familiar with Horsetooth Reservoir and the flatter grassy parts of the park, although there are wooded mountains there as well. It's a very popular park here in Fort Collins that sees a lot of activity all year.
I thought so, too.

I want to know why more people aren't talking about the ex boyfriend who assaulted her, twice. The local media buried that story to where you had to google search to find it, the day after it was written.

The fact that the Fort Collins courts allowed this guy to walk free after assaulting her in her home, with a deadly weapon, needs to be discussed and I want to see accountability from the city council.

Many of us lost a close friend because the justice system FAILED to protect her. Why do you THINK she had so many people in her house at all times? She was terrified, and the police ignored her.

I want to hear more people talking about beau spadi. He's the prime suspect and they won't release that because they would have to reveal that they buried the story.

She has a history of drug addiction. Solving her murder won't be a top priority for LE. Obviously protecting her in the first place wasn't a top priority, either.

Would somebody please help me find the names of BOTH the judge and prosecutor who allowed spadi to live in a public halfway house? Both of these individuals need to be publicly named and removed from office, because their inability to do their job resulted in death. They did NOT protect Kim, and I KNOW somebody here can get this information.

The public is not safe with people like this in control, and Kim's family deserve to know who was responsible for risking her (and her children's) safety, simply to keep lower prison statistics!!

PLEASE help to bring these people's names to light, so we can DEMAND that our court system do its job.

Mother Wants Answers

Kimberlee Graves' mother said that just a few days ago she got word that her daughter’s body had been found in Lory State Park by a park ranger. She was victim of a homicide but police haven’t revealed how she died.

Graves leaves behind a 16-year-old daughter and 7-year-old son.

kimberlee-graves-from-focops.jpg

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2018/01/12/missing-fort-collins-kimberlee-graves/

This is such a sad story. It sounds like she was really trying to keep her life together and wanted to reunite with her kids more. My take is that she does not have custody of them but (given her FB cover photo) is able to see them. I'm not entirely sure of that situation, however, just going by her FB poem on her profile picture. So it seems there are 2 theories: an ex, or some seedy folks she either knew from the neighborhood, or that had randomly come across her. Whoever did it, there probably was more than 1 - 1 to drive her car to the garage, the other to pick them up and drive Kimberlee to the SP. Unless there was only 1 perp and he moved the car then returned to her house to take her in his own car. I am wondering if things were taken from her home or just made to look like it was a burglary?

This is Northern Colorado where the East Face of Long's Peak, a fourteener mountain, feels like it's (relatively) outside our back doors. Mountain and hill areas and evergreens are part of the everyday scenery. We're at the foothills of the Rockies, literally.

A drive across town going West and you're in hiking and trail areas. Lory is between a popular reservoir (Horsetooth) and the foothills. It has 26 miles of trails. Kimberlee could have been found anywhere.

https://www.visitftcollins.com/things-to-do/explore/lory-state-park/

This is such a sad story. It sounds like she was really trying to keep her life together and wanted to reunite with her kids more. My take is that she does not have custody of them but (given her FB cover photo) is able to see them. I'm not entirely sure of that situation, however, just going by her FB poem on her profile picture. So it seems there are 2 theories: an ex, or some seedy folks she either knew from the neighborhood, or that had randomly come across her. Whoever did it, there probably was more than 1 - 1 to drive her car to the garage, the other to pick them up and drive Kimberlee to the SP. Unless there was only 1 perp and he moved the car then returned to her house to take her in his own car. I am wondering if things were taken from her home or just made to look like it was a burglary?
LE has said they know who was driving her car and that they don't consider that person involved. If you read the earlier articles you would find that Kimberlee was known to let people just use her car whenever and had all kinds of people coming and going from her house - it almost seemed as if they were describing a flop house. It is hard to know what is/was going on with her because she had been previously married to a guy that was selling real estate - there are a number of sales for years connected with that real estate activity heading toward their break up and coupled with the fact that she hadn't had custody of her kids for years it all kind of points to either her not being stable or involved in activities and/or people that you would want to keep the kids away from.

That all said, I get the impression that LE has a good idea or knows who is responsible.

This is Northern Colorado where the East Face of Long's Peak, a fourteener mountain, feels like it's (relatively) outside our back doors. Mountain and hill areas and evergreens are part of the everyday scenery. We're at the foothills of the Rockies, literally.

A drive across town going West and you're in hiking and trail areas. Lory is between a popular reservoir (Horsetooth) and the foothills. It has 26 miles of trails. Kimberlee could have been found anywhere.

https://www.visitftcollins.com/things-to-do/explore/lory-state-park/

If I recall correctly, Lory State Park has a gate that is closed at night. The main road in the park is in the open for its entire length. Someone pulling a body out of the car to hid in the woods would be at great risk of being seen.

What we don't know is exactly where the body was found. The northern side of the park boundary is adjacent to a mountain subdivision. If she was found just inside that boundary the perpetrator could have dragged her there from Red Cedar Drive in that neighborhood. Another possibility is Goldfinch road on the west side of the park that provides access to a two way radio site. I don't know if this road is open to the general public.

Me and kimberlee were very close friends. And i am very troubled about the whole situation. There has been a group of guys in loveland colorado. They have been killing and worse for years and i have exausted my efforts trying to get local authorities. Fbi and all shows megan kelly news stations.no one would open there services . i have had many attempts reach each one. There is no one who will step up and break this group up. There has been nothing. This is huge for 14 months i have spent all my monies with few of the other victim's. I have enough facts. To say the news has refused a ride along with me but they reached out even said they verified what i shared and did nothing of it to break the back of these guys. I have personally thrown blows and faced death threats

She was left for dead by her ex he was not the one it is a group of people who have targeted her

She was left for dead by her ex he was not the one it is a group of people who have targeted her
That was a year ago i was with her at court for his sentencing it is a long story the police have been constantly contacted with info

Coming in late to this sad story. I hope for answers for her family and friends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard