Found Deceased CO - Adam Gilbertson, 29, Denver, 14 Dec 2017

How do you know they had very specific details on the clothes? Was that reported somewhere?
The missing flyer says he had on a button-down black shirt and black Arc’teryx jacket with green hemline around the hood. His sister knew the sizes he would wear and also a logo that was on the jacket.

The missing flyer says he had on a button-down black shirt and black Arc’teryx jacket with green hemline around the hood. His sister knew the sizes he would wear and also a logo that was on the jacket.

Yes. I agree that if he was wearing those clothes they would know it was him. I guess I am just saying we just don’t know whether the body was clothed or what condition it might have been in. I agree though that by now the family probably has a pretty good idea if it is him. At least they won’t have to wait days to find out. Praying for everyone involved and hoping it is not Adam.

I think I have only posted once early in this. Have followed along though, thank you to those who searched today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHY do so many young men end up in the water at night? :( It's getting so bad, that it's the first thing we all think - "search bodies of water!"

Was LE involved AT ALL? This search should have been done three weeks ago!

One explanation I have heard is that drunk men tend to try to relieve themselves into bodies of water. They relax to urinate and then fall forward into the water.

Whatever the reason, men alone on foot after drinking are at a high risk of ending up in water. By contrast, women are far more likely to end up in water if they are driving a vehicle.

Body pulled from South Platte River, fears it could be missing Minnesota man last seen in December

dtdytwsumaa-4lb-e1515894452571.jpg

Denver rescue crews pulled a body from the South Platte River Saturday afternoon, stoking fears it could be a man who was last seen early Dec. 15. Adam Gilbertson was reported missing by his family on Dec. 18 and he has been the focus of an intense search.

https://www.denverpost.com/2018/01/13/body-found-south-platte-river-adam-gilbertson-missing-man/

I have a gut feeling Adam has been found. :(

"The truly brave are soft of heart and eyes.

And feel for what their duty bids them do. "

from here
... The Prophecy of Dante,
A Poem
By Lord Byron...

Thank you, Mysti88c, for keeping us informed and you're awesome to do this, to share your time, effort and heart.

Adam, his family, friends, the amazing searchers, and all touched by this, are in our thoughts and prayers.

:heartbeat:

"The truly brave are soft of heart and eyes.

And feel for what their duty bids them do. "

from here
... The Prophecy of Dante,
A Poem
By Lord Byron...

Thank you, Mysti88c, for keeping us informed and you're awesome to do this, to share your time, effort and heart.

Adam, his family, friends, the amazing searchers, and all touched by this, are in our thoughts and prayers.

:heartbeat:
Thanks for saying this. I just had a good cry for Adam. I can’t imagine what his family is going through tonight, but at least they know we all cared.

A few posts have been removed.

Discussing comments from social media is not allowed (unless MSM, LE, or Admin of the social media group).

:wave:

If the body that was found in the South Platte river does turn out to be Adam, I can’t bear to think that this whole time he may have been that close to his last known location and no one knew. On one hand, I want his family and friends to have closure in knowing what happened to him, but on the other hand, I’m hoping the body isn’t him. No matter who it is, I hope the persons loved ones can find some peace through this.

I just keep saying wow. This shows the power and effectiveness of a well planned search party. Not only does it bring together support and community, but it can also yield results.

I have a feeling it is him. I always felt he was in water. May whomever it is rest well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

From the admin at the Find Adam page:

The body found in Platte River around 2:30 this afternoon was found by a volunteer from our search team. With VERY heavy hearts the body was just identified as Adam Gilbertson.

Our family wants to thank the 130+ volunteers most did not even knowing Adam. We want to thank the Denver police for all their help and support as well. Thank you for the prayers. Thank you to our Randolph Rocket team for doing all you can from Minnesota.

https://www.facebook.com/findadamronaldgilbertson/posts/169702073645902

Rest In Peace sweet Adam ❤️[emoji26]

So sad. I had a feeling it was him. [emoji20]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

RIP Adam. Thank you to everyone who participated in the search. As sad as it is to locate his remains, it is so unusual that a group search effort yields results like this. I am thankful that his family and friends now have another piece to the puzzle.

From the admin at the Find Adam page:

The body found in Platte River around 2:30 this afternoon was found by a volunteer from our search team. With VERY heavy hearts the body was just identified as Adam Gilbertson.

Our family wants to thank the 130+ volunteers most did not even knowing Adam. We want to thank the Denver police for all their help and support as well. Thank you for the prayers. Thank you to our Randolph Rocket team for doing all you can from Minnesota.

https://www.facebook.com/findadamronaldgilbertson/posts/169702073645902

Rest In Peace sweet Adam ❤️[emoji26]

How sad. Almost fitting that he would be found today, while his family was back in Denver looking for him.

This is just so heartbreaking. I was so hoping that he would be found alive and ok.

My thoughts and prayers are with Adam's family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back