CA - Karen Garcia Romero, 21, Colusa, 8 Jan 2018 *ARREST*

Gutwrenching to think of this family's profound loss.

Does anyone know why the hood was up on the car? Is there some reason LE may have done this while processing the car?

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

I was wondering the same thing. Checking to see if it had any issues maybe?

This poor family! Looks like they've now lost two daughters tragically in just the past few days.

I am so heartbroken for them. I cannot imagine their grief and devastation...

I am confused. Did anyone see her (Karen) besides Salvador Garcia Jr before her sister's crash? Could he have been responsible for both deaths? I assume their names are the same because it is a common name since they have a child together. This is terribly sad!!!

So Salvador was probably the one sending the text saying she was shopping and needed some time alone.

I can't even imagine what this family must be going through right now with these tragedies back to back.

Missing woman found dead in Woodland parking lot

Police confirm a missing woman from Williams was found dead in a parking lot in Woodland Sunday and investigators are calling it a homicide.

Colusa police then searched the home of Salvador Garcia, Jr., and found evidence of a homicide. Officers are now asking for any information to help find him.

Police have not said how Salvador Garcia is connected to Karen Garcia.

http://www.kcra.com/article/body-found-inside-car-at-marshalls-parking-lot-in-woodland/15160140
7be76ef207ca90f806eb0e3ee625ead7.jpg

What!??! Nooooooooo. This isn't how this is supposed to end. :tantrum: I'm heartbroken.

RIP beautiful Karen. :rose:

Well homicide is a surprise to me.

Karen's facebook: https://www.facebook.com/karen.garcia.71066700

She has a friend named Salvador Garcia, and his profile says "in a relationship with" Karen Garcia, with several pictures of them with a baby: https://www.facebook.com/salvador.garcia.5030

:'(

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Big surprise to me too. Never saw that coming at all.

My thoughts are all over the place. If it's the suspect, how on earth he could do that to her, and Karen's little girl!

How he could do that to this family too who have just lost another daughter in a tragic accident the prior few days.

How frightened Karen must have been. I pray she didn't suffer for long.

I hope it might be of some small comfort to the family to know that if they do believe in an after life, Karen and her sister now have each other.

RIP, dear Karen. You and your family did not deserve this...

Missing woman found dead in Woodland parking lot

Police confirm a missing woman from Williams was found dead in a parking lot in Woodland Sunday and investigators are calling it a homicide.

Colusa police then searched the home of Salvador Garcia, Jr., and found evidence of a homicide. Officers are now asking for any information to help find him.

Police have not said how Salvador Garcia is connected to Karen Garcia.

http://www.kcra.com/article/body-found-inside-car-at-marshalls-parking-lot-in-woodland/15160140
cache.php

Wasn't expecting this at all. :scared:

RIP Karen. :rose:

I hope police find Salvador quickly.

OMG I really thought she had gone away to commit suicide. I am in shock. How can he do that knowing her family are already devastated losing one daughter. And that poor sweet little girl.
Motives could be a number of things. She might have been leaving him so he has killed her hoping people (like me) will think she killed herself over losing her sister. There could have been jealousy over the attention she was getting over her loss and he thought he wood get some if people thought suicide. I am utterly shocked.

Missing woman’s body found in Woodland parking lot, ex-boyfriend wanted for homicide

A month of tragedy continued to build for one Colusa family Sunday afternoon when 21-year-old Karen Garcia’s body was found in her car and police declared her ex-boyfriend, Salvador Garcia Jr., the primary suspect in her killing.

Authorities found evidence of a homicide when they raided the Williams apartment Salvador and Karen used to take care of their 2-year-old daughter, Avianna, according to a media release from the Colusa Police Department.

Salvador Garcia Jr., Karen Garcia's ex-boyfriend and father of her child, is on the run and is suspected of her homicide, Colusa Police Chief Joshua Fitch said. Their 2-year-old daughter is in the care of family members in Williams, he said.

Karen Garcia and Salvador Garcia Jr. ended their relationship shortly before she disappeared, Fitch said, and Salvador Garcia Jr. had recently been accused of domestic abuse.

Salvador Garcia Jr., 22, was charged with domestic violence and battery in Colusa County Superior Court on Dec. 29, according to court documents. Fitch confirmed Karen Garcia was the victim in the domestic violence case.

Police on Friday searched the apartment where Karen Garcia and Salvador Garcia Jr. were living, and found evidence of foul play in the form of blood, but no weapons, Fitch said.

Salvador Garcia Jr. was questioned by law enforcement, and his car was taken into custody on Saturday to search for evidence; which was completed the following day. Blood was also found in the car. Officers have not been able to contact Salvador Garcia Jr. since searching his car.

http://m.appeal-democrat.com/news/u...360-fa11-11e7-954e-3bcc7f3549a1.html?mode=jqm
a22d7962a002d3f9f821c93c88c34115.jpg
7eb4cfbe29c42ca3c82d10ca524dc064.jpg

OMG I really thought she had gone away to commit suicide. I am in shock. How can he do that knowing her family are already devastated losing one daughter. And that poor sweet little girl.
Motives could be a number of things. She might have been leaving him so he has killed her hoping people (like me) will think she killed herself over losing her sister. There could have been jealousy over the attention she was getting over her loss and he thought he wood get some if people thought suicide. I am utterly shocked.
I'm in shock too. I really thought it was suicide.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back