CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t see that post, but in vitro is pretty much the only thing that would make sense if the baby is truly hers imo. But given the hefty expense of even one cycle, I can’t help but wonder how they could afford it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps that is the reason for the financial woes??
New baby at any cost?

doesn’t it look like she always wore the same wedding dress for each service? probably her original dress, and she could still fit into it. Or could she rent the same dress through the years?

No, one has lace ruffles on the bottom and another is very wrinkly satinish material.

There was a picture with the face blocked out of the children at their parents wedding. I suspect some of the children are adopted.

I don't think so. The same mom could have 13 children in 27 years. It is a huge age gap between the youngest and the oldest and would span just about all the fertile years, but it's possible. My guess at this point is that the kids are all the mom and dad's offspring.

What's weird is while the photos are strange with all the matchy-matchy clothes...the kids look healthy. They do not look undernourished, yet they are now. Something major happened with the parents that caused this. But what?!?!?

jmo

I examine kids like this for a living and yes they do look undernourished in all the photos I saw even the ones dating back to 2012. Sometimes what you see as a healthy plump looking 9 year old is really a 15 year old that is severely growth stunted. All those kids and adults were admitted to the hospital immediately for nutritional resuscitation I read.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saw DT getting all weepy and wiping his eyes. Now wondering if they were both off their rockers living a fantasy life. They seem to behave in very child-like ways.

Hoping that folks who knew them (as opposed to neighbors) will start coming forward. People he worked for, people they knew in Texas, etc. (They lived in Texas until about 2009/10 when they moved to Ca).

Some may. I think there will be a religious component to this that may quiet family members and others who don't want prying eyes.

I didn’t see that post, but in vitro is pretty much the only thing that would make sense if the baby is truly hers imo. But given the hefty expense of even one cycle, I can’t help but wonder how they could afford it.

Comments from another family member on a photo about the youngest being "my baby" makes me look at the comments about invitro and the difficulty of conceiving past early 40s naturally again. What if someone gave her eggs and they went invitro? It would make sense, with the large gap in children,. Plus, the youngest does not look like the othes (light hair, very full, much longer looking face, IMO)

Comments from another family member on a photo about the youngest being "my baby" makes me look at the comments about invitro and the difficulty of conceiving past early 40s naturally again. What if someone gave her eggs and they went invitro? It would make sense, with the large gap in children,. Plus, the youngest does not look like the othes (light hair, very full, much longer looking face, IMO)

I saw that too but didn’t think much because I call my niece my babygirl. But it certainly could mean what you’ve suggested. At this point, not much would surprise me. These parents really give me the creeps. Id put nothing past them. Not that egg donation is bad. I just think they are bad people.

all the credit cards with huge balances floored me. See the bankruptcy papers for all their debts in 2011 :
https://www.scribd.com/document/369227786/b94af853-4d99-421f-9e7e-a41e1156da93

They had a double wide trailer too, even though they had a landlord, so I’m taking it as them having the trailer on top of their rented residence. I hope the trailer wasn’t used for nefarious purposes.

If she was getting in vitro, then that could be a chunk of their credit card debt. Just speculation.

I saw that post earlier. I thought it was the paternal grandmothers comment, but maybe it was a different family member? I just went back and looked again and now that post is gone.

IMO, what doctor would help these people with xxxxxx kids do in vitro? I find that rather interesting....

All amateur speculation and opinion

What's creeping me out is that in 2 of the ceremonies, the girls have on the same dresses. Those dresses still fit and the girls don't look any older despite the photos being several years apart.

Tell me I'm seeing it wrong. *shudder*

It sounds like the 17-year-old girl freed herself (or maybe the girls were sometimes unshackled for chores), grabbed a phone from inside the house and ran out of the house to call. I think the sheriff's news release or one of the media sources would have said if she had ran to a neighbor's house (of course, working class, maybe many weren't home).

For some reason, it breaks my heart that she didn't feel like she could run to a neighbor. Those kids have been so betrayed by their parents and any other adults in their lives.

I would guess some of the younger children were born by the older children, and all from the same father.....or God forbid, their own siblings.
I had the same thought looking at the photos, the main one that makes me think this is the wedding photo in which the young girl is holding her sibling as a mother would their child. I also have a question as to how the grandparents did not know

David Turpin is listed as the principal of the Sandcastle Day School, according to a California Department of Education website. It was operated out of his home, the same nondescript, suburban residence where the 13 victims were found. The day school opened March 21, 2011, and was described as a private school serving grades 1-12. According to the website, the status of the school is "active." http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/15/us/california-13-people-held-captive-in-home/index.html

Here is the pic from Sept. 2013 of another vow renewal. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...55931123.80723.100001809545334&type=3&theater
And the pic from Sept. 2013 where she looks pregnant is here: https://my.upostcards.com/Pages/ViewPostcard/1939203/2E7F97

In both of these pictures there are 12 children. in the wedding renewal posted 2016, it's the same 12 kids, all 3 years older, plus the child born in 2015. So where is the child from 2013?

Additionally, In Dec 2010, on this photo, they commented that 'in 9 months we'll have another one". https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...043288147.1792.100001809545334&type=3&theater So that child would have been born around Sept. 2011, and would have been 2 in the 2013 photo. Where is that child? There are children missing, or children who ended up not born....IMO.

As for the health of the children, in the 'Thing" pic, the girls on the left side as you look at the photo seem very thin. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...55931123.80723.100001809545334&type=3&theater

Some aren't looking too healthy in the 2016 pic.

all the credit cards with huge balances floored me. See the bankruptcy papers for all their debts in 2011 :
https://www.scribd.com/document/369227786/b94af853-4d99-421f-9e7e-a41e1156da93

They owed a lot of money on three cars - and then it looks like they kept taking out new credit cards one after another and not paying the bills.

I couldn't even get to the bottom as I felt weird looking at it - like watching a family crumble. Sad. Clearly they were in over their heads.

jmo

They're going to have to survey / dig up the yard to look for human remains.

This time it won't be child labor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member