CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm suppose to go for groceries now.....but I cant ......I must watch the presser!!!

RSBM
l I think the 2 bankruptcies was a scheme. charge up major credit card debt, then walk away from it.

I had a business professor who worked with a well known US defense contractor and suggested to us several times that using credit then claiming bankruptcy was a wonderful thing. He claimed to have gone through 6 separate bankruptcies and made a point to give suggestions on how to finagle the system when the bankruptcy rules changed. He would do so when he went through a divorce or rough patch employment wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a brave 17 year old! She escaped through a window and had photos to prove what was going on. I'm watching HLN

What in the world. I have been absent from WS for a while, but this case just hit me in the proverbial gut this morning. I can't even. Catching up reading the thread, HAPPY that a courageous teen saved her siblings, and wondering why on earth had none of the neighbors done something. They admitted (this from NPR) having seen the children a few times, being cagey and infantile, and yet no one did squat. Sigh. Off I go to read. Hello to all my old WS friends.

omggggg I missed the start of the presser! :scared:

Anyone know what was said before now?

They are hopeful that life will get better for them after they recover from this event.

The mother was perplexed as to why LE were there.

LE had never been called out there. No other contact with the family.

The mom seemed perplexed that LE was there, wow. She must be delusional.

makes me worry if there may be failed pregnancies or deceased children still unfound...

One expected baby seems to have disappeared. On Dec 20, 2010, Louise posted a picture on Facebook of the family dressed in red, with a street scene behind them. The children are holding tubes. In a comment, Louise replied "Thanks and in 9 months we will have a new little one to add." But there are already 12 children in the picture, and the baby shown in the last several years appears close to a newborn in the Spring of 2015.

Physically and psychologically abused for decades???? Did I hear that right?

Previously lived in Marietta & in TX. LE are looking into their history there... did they flee anything etc.

3 individuals that were chained to the bed at that time. (When LE entered the home)

From what they know so far all children are their biological children. From what they know now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave