Identified! OH - Troy, Miami Co., 'Buckskin Girl' WhtFem 133UFOH, 15-25, Apr'81 - Marcia King

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know BG had a scar. It's Georgia's chin that I'm questioning. I can't find a clearer picture of her but it looks to me like there is something there. Do you see it?

Ok this is Georgia Geer. A missing girl from Texas. Her body identified in 81. Could there have been a mistake in the identification? I ask because of the resemblance to BG and if I'm not mistaken that little girl has a scar on her chin as well. Georgia was one in the killing Fields. I mean stranger things have happened. View attachment 128900

I’ve looked at her as well. Thee are many situations back then where I would question identification. I wonder if there are many people incorrectly identified and hence why so many UIDs. I bring this up every once in a while when I stumvle across articles too.

Long-time researcher for Buckskin Girl's case here, and seeing Peggy's profile added to Charley Project brought me here. My only hesitation is the discrepancy between Peggy's open-mouthed smiling photo and BG's dental records. In the large photos from the profile Alleykins posted, it's more apparent that Peggy had a "short tooth" in her upper-right jaw (left when you're looking at her), i.e. it doesn't meet her lower teeth the way the corresponding tooth on the left does.

With BG's NamUs profile as detailed as it is, you'd think this would be noted in her dental charts. I still think this should be looked into ASAP, though.

BBM. It looks as if that picture is of her a bit younger and her permanent canines are in the process of descending. Usually happens around ages 12 or 13. The picture on the right she is a bit older.

8286026d-0111-44a0-a417-f17eb8c693f3.jpg110818064_137238658281.jpg
I shot out a couple of emails today to Texas. I'm interested in how the identification process was done

View attachment 128976View attachment 128977
I shot out a couple of emails today to Texas. I'm interested in how the identification process was done
I'm interested in seeing a morph of these two faces, like one fading into the other. Make it easier to see. Because this really is uncanny, can't believe it isn't her (just by viewing photo, I know nothing of missing girl).

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

cache.php
cache.php

I'm glad you did that, it would be interesting to find out for certain she was found/identified. Searching around, I found a short article on her disappearance and what I believe is a different picture of Georgia, possibly younger?
cache.php

Attachments

• Georgia Geer1.jpg
    Georgia Geer1.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 54
I’ve looked at her as well. Thee are many situations back then where I would question identification. I wonder if there are many people incorrectly identified and hence why so many UIDs. I bring this up every once in a while when I stumvle across articles too.

Typed the above on my iPad. The autocorrect/typos are horrible ���� can’t seem to edit it though. Apologies.

It's ok we all make typos. I bet there are more mistakes made in identification back in the old days than anyone is willing to admit. You make an incredible point.

It's ok we all make typos. I bet there are more mistakes made in identification back in the old days than anyone is willing to admit. You make an incredible point.

There are many mistakes made. I don’t doubt that. I posted an article about the daughter who rang home later. I do believe there are many out there like this. I also believe there are many that have just never been reported for some reason or another. Fear. Embarrassment. Do not know someone’s missing. Older regeneration passed away. Etc.

I just watched The Eleven. Georgia is featured in the episode Motel Murder, I think it's episode two or three. There are home movie video clips. In some she has her hair braided in pigtails. Her brother is interviewed. Roger Geer. If anyone wants to take a look.

Screen shots from The Eleven on A&E. They may not be helpful but I did the best I could. Georgia GeerScreenshot_20180120-194043.jpgScreenshot_20180120-193955.jpgScreenshot_20180120-193147.jpgScreenshot_20180120-192747.jpg

Wow. Thanks for the screenshots Armchair-reader! Georgia looks like Buckskin Girl from every angle and photo I have seen. In other comparisons that have been ruled out it seems like the missing girls only slightly resemble BG in one picture and when we see another one it's not even close. The profile shot of Georgia with the braided pigtails looks just like BG. I really hope LE looks into this!

GG's chin is sharp, large, and square; BG's is small and round. GG's forehead slopes back but BG's is fairly straight. Nose and eyes are close though.

I don't think there's much room for doubt about GG, either. Her body was found in the same place as her friend who was kidnapped at the same time. I guess it's possible, but it doesn't seem very likely.

I've heard from the area Administrator from the Doe Network:

I have started looking into with some help from another AD. You are so correct in the fact they look exceeding similar. I will get back with you with anything we can find.

Thank you,

Lisa A Callinan

www.doenetwork.org

Area Director – Ohio & Tennessee

Researcher - Ohio

Hello, I'm new here and write on websleuths for the first time. I'm sorry if my English isn't enough good but i come from a very far country ;)
It happened that I've been very interested in unsolved cases for pretty long time now and some time ago came across this one.
I read the whole topic and I have some points and questions.
- I wonder if the toxicology showed enough results about drugs or alcohol. I can see that one page states that they couldn't find any traces of drugs but that's the only info I can find. Is that the only thing we know?
-I don't know why but I think that either was she not from the USA or there is someone that knows something and is not telling that. I was looking much at all the photos and reconstructions of her and together with THAT it is not very likely that no one recognizes her or have some clue. I would look closer on the possibility that she was from Mexico and say rather that than that she was from the UK/Ireland. Something tells me that she could have her roots there despite of her looks.
-I'm almost sure that she was dumped and her death was not well planned. It seems like the person who killed her was sure that no one is gonna look for her, at least not in the USA. He could dump her at a better location and take off her jacket. I think she was travelling with someone and took off her shoes. The person that killed her didn't think about that. Are there any pictures in what position the body was found? Despite of the information that she was laying down the ground.
It sounds really creepy to me everything that. Facing the fact that she had very good hygiene (not homeless) and original style clothes and no one recognized her (only if she was from the USA, I still think that Mexico is a possibility also) it sounds even stranger to me.

Hey Everyone,

Remember, if you post any pictures you must link back to your source.

We have no idea what or where the picture came from if you don't link back.

Thanks,
Tricia

Welcome to Websleuths ulvguleoeyet,

You will find incredible sleuths on this thread. I'm sure one of them will answer your questions.

If I attempted to answer your questions I'd be laughed off the forum. LOL.

Again, Welcome to Websleuths.
Tricia

Hello, I'm new here and write on websleuths for the first time. I'm sorry if my English isn't enough good but i come from a very far country ;)
It happened that I've been very interested in unsolved cases for pretty long time now and some time ago came across this one.
I read the whole topic and I have some points and questions.
- I wonder if the toxicology showed enough results about drugs or alcohol. I can see that one page states that they couldn't find any traces of drugs but that's the only info I can find. Is that the only thing we know?
-I don't know why but I think that either was she not from the USA or there is someone that knows something and is not telling that. I was looking much at all the photos and reconstructions of her and together with THAT it is not very likely that no one recognizes her or have some clue. I would look closer on the possibility that she was from Mexico and say rather that than that she was from the UK/Ireland. Something tells me that she could have her roots there despite of her looks.
-I'm almost sure that she was dumped and her death was not well planned. It seems like the person who killed her was sure that no one is gonna look for her, at least not in the USA. He could dump her at a better location and take off her jacket. I think she was travelling with someone and took off her shoes. The person that killed her didn't think about that. Are there any pictures in what position the body was found? Despite of the information that she was laying down the ground.
It sounds really creepy to me everything that. Facing the fact that she had very good hygiene (not homeless) and original style clothes and no one recognized her (only if she was from the USA, I still think that Mexico is a possibility also) it sounds even stranger to me.

Hi ulvguleoeyet! If you read through the years of posts about this Jane Doe you will see that everything you mentioned is being taken into consideration. Ireland had been contacted a few years ago and they even put up flyers online. I think, she has been seen across the globe now. I did see her on a Russian website as well. At this point who she is where she is from has limitless possibilities but the isotope readings place her here in the US for quite some time. The posts about her has been going on for years. Theories are all we have right now but it's theories that will, in the end get her identifed. I always ask myself "But what if" and remember in just about any situation in life "Stranger things have happened'��

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288