Identified! IL - Cook Co, BlkMale, 20-30, Tats: Cleveland 216, Rubber City Boy 330, NFL, Jun'15 - Michael Rogers

Saw some Ohio tattoo's similar to this one on a FB page, X-treme Ink. Looks like it might have also been called Konvicted Ink. Seems to be located in Columbus. Saw an angel which look real similar as well done 1/13/17 (I think that is the correct date of the photo). Another cross which looked similar as well. Don't know if anyone wants to maybe contact them, I would but I don't have time this time of year.

Great find! I am not sure if I found the same facebook page and angel/(payasa?) tattoo here but I'm posting what I did find for 1/13/2017 date along with the UP's angel tattoo for a visual example. I see a similarity in how the hair is depicted. I also noticed a creative zombie woman on their cover photo that kind of reminds me of the woman's face on the money over *****es tattoo.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Angel_Tattoo_Rubber_City_Boy.jpg
    Angel_Tattoo_Rubber_City_Boy.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 187
  • Screen Shot 2018-01-18 at 10.45.17 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-01-18 at 10.45.17 PM.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 186
Great find! I am not sure if I found the same facebook page and angel/(payasa?) tattoo here but I'm posting what I did find for 1/13/2017 date along with the UP's angel tattoo for a visual example. I see a similarity in how the hair is depicted. I also noticed a creative zombie woman on their cover photo that kind of reminds me of the woman's face on the money over *****es tattoo.
cache.php
cache.php

I saw that too...

I saw that too...

Okay, good. I followed the date from your post on the Facebook page to try to see which tattoo you found but I wasn’t sure if it was the same because there were a few posted on the same day. I’m glad this is the same one you were referring to because I do see the similarity you mentioned.

Okay, good. I followed the date from your post on the Facebook page to try to see which tattoo you found but I wasn’t sure if it was the same because there were a few posted on the same day. I’m glad this is the same one you were referring to because I do see the similarity you mentioned.

There was one that I had thought looked similar to the MOB female tattoo as well as the Ohio tattoo and a very similar cross. I started to get screenshots and then got distracted. Here is the one that looks like the Angel. (far left hand side) You can't see the whole tattoo, but you can see that it looks similar.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-Xtreme Ink.jpg
    Capture-Xtreme Ink.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 174
  • Capture-Xtreme Ink2.JPG
    Capture-Xtreme Ink2.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 171
That Ohio State logo used for the tattoo is very common. Here's one (probably bootleg) from an online clipart library: http://clipart-library.com/clipart/2025658.htm

I found licensed merchandise ranging from license plate logos to crochet patterns.

As popular as the Buckeyes are, I imagine most tattoo parlors ink dozens if not hundreds a week during football season.

That Ohio State logo used for the tattoo is very common. Here's one (probably bootleg) from an online clipart library: http://clipart-library.com/clipart/2025658.htm

I found licensed merchandise ranging from license plate logos to crochet patterns.

As popular as the Buckeyes are, I imagine most tattoo parlors ink dozens if not hundreds a week during football season.

Hi Carbuff!!!! LOL...I don't know what I was thinking...I thought the leaf was unique to this UID's but you are right I did see hundreds of images online both with and without the leaf. Senior Moment I guess...LOL

So, I have one friend from my childhood who I had lost touch with and recently reconnected with on FB. He lived with his grandmother who had passed away. He ended up homeless in Chicago. So, I sent the picture to him to see if he recognized the picture or tattoos. He said nope he looks like he is from Ohio. Since my friend was homeless, I thought maybe he might have recognized him from a homeless shelter or something like that. Doesn't rule out that he is a transplant from here, just my friend didn't recognize him.

Hi Carbuff!!!! LOL...I don't know what I was thinking...I thought the leaf was unique to this UID's but you are right I did see hundreds of images online both with and without the leaf. Senior Moment I guess...LOL

Hey BCA :)

Some days it feels like I have nothing but senior moments these days!

Hey all!!! Super Busy these days...but had a friend post this on FB and thought I would share. It talks about the different areas of Chicago and which are worse than others. It had gang affiliations and what section of the city they are in. I only briefly looked at the YouTube Video but there appears to be several videos by the author (is that what you call them...LOL) along the same lines. I thought of this guy so I saved the link to post. I'm hoping someone with more time can pull something helpful out of it.

Top Ten Most Violent Neighborhoods in Chicago #3 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlHeYWQyHvU

So I had considered this earlier but had not been able to read up on it so didn’t want to post it. However a comment on one of my fb post pushed me to read up on it. So our guys DNA is in the system and done. However all felons in Ohio are required to submit DNA. So this guy must not have been in prison. However I have found an article that says that Cleveland police have routinely failed to follow DNA collection guidelines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I had considered this earlier but had not been able to read up on it so didn’t want to post it. However a comment on one of my fb post pushed me to read up on it. So our guys DNA is in the system and done. However all felons in Ohio are required to submit DNA. So this guy must not have been in prison. However I have found an article that says that Cleveland police have routinely failed to follow DNA collection guidelines.

From what I understand, the DNA profiles for missing persons is a different standard than the criminal DNA database. At least, according to the NH AG in another case when he was asked why the Allenstown victims weren't compared to the criminal db to see if any of the children's fathers were in there. However, that was how the Pemiscott John Doe Jimmy Hendricks was ID'd - when they ran his brother's DNA through the criminal db it dinged the JD's DNA, triggering a match (I'm over simplifying here, I'm sure).

From what I understand, the DNA profiles for missing persons is a different standard than the criminal DNA database. At least, according to the NH AG in another case when he was asked why the Allenstown victims weren't compared to the criminal db to see if any of the children's fathers were in there. However, that was how the Pemiscott John Doe Jimmy Hendricks was ID'd - when they ran his brother's DNA through the criminal db it dinged the JD's DNA, triggering a match (I'm over simplifying here, I'm sure).

So why isn’t that done for every unidentified?

http://photopost.brownpride.com/showphoto.php?photo=68534&title=money-over-*****es-tattoo&cat=509

His MOB tattoo looks very similar to this one, IMO. The random shapes on her face might have been the negative space to form a letter. Or it could just be a bad copy cat tattoo like the rest of his ink

Let’s not judge him based on his ink. I have a giant tribal butt hat (18 and stupid)that I would hate to have my life based on if that’s all that was left of me at the end. I’m inclined to agree with you that there is likely more detail that is just to deteriorated for us to read.

Let’s not judge him based on his ink. I have a giant tribal butt hat (18 and stupid)that I would hate to have my life based on if that’s all that was left of me at the end. I’m inclined to agree with you that there is likely more detail that is just to deteriorated for us to read.

I'd argue that his tattoos are all we have to judge him on. And that doesn't mean I'm judging him as a person. As was stated earlier in the thread, his tattoos are not very original, and I think it may be the same case with this particular piece. It doesn't appear that this piece is trying to spell out letters like the similar one I referenced. That's why I think he may have tried to copy it and the artist had an "oops" moment in copying the negative space shapes as well.

I'd argue that his tattoos are all we have to judge him on. And that doesn't mean I'm judging him as a person. As was stated earlier in the thread, his tattoos are not very original, and I think it may be the same case with this particular piece. It doesn't appear that this piece is trying to spell out letters like the similar one I referenced. That's why I think he may have tried to copy it and the artist had an "oops" moment in copying the negative space shapes as well.

I'm still so baffled by this case. As you mention, at this point his tattoos are the only thing we have. The point of showing the tattoos was to try and jog people's memories.
I personally think he was in a gang and this is why his acquaintances haven't come forward with information.

I'm still so baffled by this case. As you mention, at this point his tattoos are the only thing we have. The point of showing the tattoos was to try and jog people's memories.
I personally think he was in a gang and this is why his acquaintances haven't come forward with information.

I do understand the point of what you’re saying about the tattoos. My concern there is people do make rapid changes early on in life. With his amount of tattoos he would be in a database somewhere with one of them. They keep records of inmate tattoos. Why hasn’t one of them popped yet with a match? Unless his crimes were as a juvenile.

I agree, I believe he was in a gang as well. His family may think they're in danger if they come forward. I don't think he'll ever be found in a missing persons database but rather in prison records. Since he was found in Illinois, the police in Ohio may have never checked his description against their records.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back