• Yes

Votes: 74 77.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • Not sure

Votes: 13 13.7%

• Total voters
Cottonstar,
Tell everyone how you know this to be an incontrovertable fact and we can all move on.

It’s what the evidence says. Look again. This is not staging. This is roughhousing, struggle, scream inducing(Stanton).

25a1808ea264a757ea13aacfa29e8268.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cottonstar,
Sure maybe it all kicked off in BR's room, and BR staged it in JonBenet's bedroom, its actually part of my BDI theory, if you care to read it up.

UK, I’m mostly with you on BDI. But, IMO you give BR way too much credit as a stager. Do you have him writing the ransom note too like Blue Crab?

UK, I’m mostly with you on BDI. But, IMO you give BR way too much credit as a stager. Do you have him writing the ransom note too like Blue Crab?

Cottonstar,
Nope, I have BR writing no RN notes.

Yet you must credit BR with some staging abilities although patently dumb by adult standards.

I think BR did some staging, I reckon PR vetoed it, and constructed her own, to be replacedd by JR's version, leaving open the consideration that he was a prior abuser?

All that does not relate to PR which ic why PDI as a theory is dead in the water.

Why do you believe that JR was a late comer to the situation?

Why do you believe that JR was a late comer to the situation?

It depends enitirely upon what you consider the situation? I reckon JR arrived on the crime-scene after PR and BR, it was JR who saved the day and continues to enlighten us with his virtues,.

i invite you to re-look at the autopsy photos once again.

The strangulation was not staging.

The presentation of the strangulation was staging.
Bravo! I'm glad to see someone who understands the difference.

Tortoise,
Maybe, the urine on the carpet might be incidental, e.g. the result of osmosis. The use of artifacts originating in the basement only backup the assumption that the staging originated in the basement, and not in her bedroom.

Why are her pajama bottoms missing, i.e. origin her bedroom? Why is her size 6 underwear missing, i.e. origin her bedroom?

Stuff added in the basement does not mean she was killed there, but stuff missing that never ever made the basement, well is that not a different ballgame?

I remember reading earlier about bits of garland found in JB's hair. There was garland on the spiral stairs so someone could have possibly carried her, after the hit to her head, down the staircase. That was originally what made me believe the initial assault occurred somewhere upstairs.

I remember reading earlier about bits of garland found in JB's hair. There was garland on the spiral stairs so someone could have possibly carried her, after the hit to her head, down the staircase. That was originally what made me believe the initial assault occurred somewhere upstairs.

southernmimi,
It sure looks that way. Why does any family member need to use the basement late at night on Christmas Night? Anything illicit can be done behind closed bedroom doors.

IMO, The wine-cellar represents last minute crime-scene staging. The family member responsible does not want JonBenet to be found dead in their bedroom, so its either her own bedroom or another location?

Look at the evidence : JonBenet was dressed for bed, she had had a pineapple snack, which was forgotten about, so oit looks like she made it to bed.

The big Q is which bed?

Simply because someone in the house was molesting Little Ms Christmas.

Tortoise,

This shows how attached you are to your theory. i.e. its more than a theory. No the primary crime-scene is upstairs, e.g. BR or JonBenet's bedroom, the secondary crime-scene is downstairs. i.e. represents the staged aspect.

The stuff from the basement is all linked to the staging, the stuff from upstairs, e.g. missing pajama bottoms, missing size-6 underwear, etc links to the primary crime-scene.

Its also common sense if you consider how JonBenet might have been dressed by Patsy that night.

Why does any R have to go down to the basement to abuse JonBenet? Where does abuse normally take place, answers on a postcard to Ramsey Enterprises Colorado.

(BBM)
~What does the bolded mean? Thanks in advance :)!

southernmimi,
It sure looks that way. Why does any family member need to use the basement late at night on Christmas Night? Anything illicit can be done behind closed bedroom doors.

IMO, The wine-cellar represents last minute crime-scene staging. The family member responsible does not want JonBenet to be found dead in their bedroom, so its either her own bedroom or another location?

Look at the evidence : JonBenet was dressed for bed, she had had a pineapple snack, which was forgotten about, so oit looks like she made it to bed.

The big Q is which bed?

Simply because someone in the house was molesting Little Ms Christmas.

This.

Why would JonBenet be in the basement to begin with. Didn't she hate it down there? IMO they put her in the basement after being knocked unconcious, but before the strangulation (her bladder emptied in the basement), in order to distance her and themselves from the initial crime scene.

I don't think JB went to the basement that night on her own. I imagine she had been attacked upstairs then carried, unconscious, to the basement as part of the staging for the IDI theory. The BPD was outwitted that day so I doubt we'll ever know what truly happened.

~Could you help me understand the difference please? I am confused. Thanks :)!

sleepingheart.
Its all about staging. Some people think the addition of the paintbrush handle to the ligature represents staging. Others think its all part and parcel of JonBenet's homicide.

This means if its staging then JonBenet's asphyxiation might be separate from her head injury, which need not have taken place in the basement?

i.e. various RDI theories fall apart under this analysis, so its not very popular.

I don't think JB went to the basement that night on her own. I imagine she had been attacked upstairs then carried, unconscious, to the basement as part of the staging for the IDI theory. The BPD was outwitted that day so I doubt we'll ever know what truly happened.

southernmimi,
I agree. Yet I think JonBenet's story will be told one day. Its JR who is preventing the truth from being made public, with his endless litigation cases.

This will come to an end once he leaves us, and if BR played no part in JonBenet's death he will want the truth out there, and big media will want to buy his story.

What we do know is that someone in the Ramsey family was molesting JonBenet. This is what the staged wine-cellar crime-scene is setup to mask.

Common sense should inform most people as to who the prime suspect is, no doctorate or rocket science degrees are required to finger who did it?

I don't think any reasonable mind would conclude an intruder killed JonBenet.

I'll do you one better. I don't think a reasonable mind would reach any conclusions without learning the facts.

What makes you think I don't know the facts?

Oh, let me apologize. When I first came here, I believed IDI. I didn't know the facts and it took me a very long time to believe RDI. I wasn't speaking about you, but about all of us who came her believing some TV documentary that framed the Ramseys as victims.

I, for one, learned about how these things get framed in the media. The facts get buried with false claims like there was no snow or frost on the ground that day or the DNA evidence is the only evidence that matters.

What you said was perfectly clear and was a reasonable opinion. I'm sorry I wasn't clear and I apologize.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back