Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #7 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think when it all comes out this case will lead back to the original incident of SW hitting on B.B. IMOO, I would guess that he wanted a secret relationship, and was somehow rejected, or his own guilt caused him to fly into a fit of rage. From what it looks like, SW was obviously over compensating for some feelings he had that he felt were wrong, and that’s where the bullying, and big man mentality came out.

Or maybe BB rejected his advances, and he became enraged and attacked him.

I am starting to see the story of Blaze's murder come up on my twitter feed a lot today but it is being framed more as a NeoNazi white supremacist murdering a Jewish college student. They are saying excerpts from his social media are the basis for this.

Do we know of any (legit) Anti Semitic comments SW made?

Or maybe BB rejected his advances, and he became enraged and attacked him.

Thats my thought too

Hung out under the guise of two old friends catching up, maybe they were in a parking lot to partake in newly legal recreational activities (something I know teens and I did back in the day) and it led to SW trying to hook up with BB.

BB rejects SW and SW goes into a fit of rage and attacks BB. Maybe he kills him or just injures him but knows theres no going back so he goes all out to try to hide it. (I assume he keeps a knife on him alot cause he thinks its badass to do it and 'manly/toughguy')

Concocting the fake story, making up a GF (imo: overcompensating) and the fight club story (imo: again over compensating to look 'manly' as opposed to his view of homosexuality). Even to the point of trying not to leave fingerprints on door knobs at the police station (not even subtly)

Then when it all starts coming out that he in the past has tried to hook up with other men secretly he changes it all to BB making advance on him, SW calling him a *advertiser censored**** (his words). SW REALLY wants you to think he's SO straight that if a gay man came onto him the only thing he could possibly do is lash out. When I believe its him wrestling with the fact he is what he is and SW has a fear that if he ever accepted it... his religious family, tough guy friends wouldnt be accepting especially if he spent years bashing homosexuals. It would come off in his and all elses eyes very hypocritical and cause massive embarrassment. He probably felt if he came out he wouldnt be accepted by religious family and tough guy friends and the gay community wouldnt because of all the anti homosexuality he preached for years... but he couldn't resist his urges like all active men/women his age have and he is embarrassed to be homosexual.

He wants to act on his romantic feelings but HATES that he has them. He gets into it but when the act or fantasy is over he dives back into the closet of denial. Its a sad cycle and ripe for frustration in an already unstable man to tip over the edge.

ALL MY OWN OPINION and thoughts

I am starting to see the story of Blaze's murder come up on my twitter feed a lot today but it is being framed more as a NeoNazi white supremacist murdering a Jewish college student. They are saying excerpts from his social media are the basis for this.

I havent seen any actual things reported and connected to him for sure (correct me if im wrong)

I honestly wouldnt doubt it, but theres no actual proof to it (why i left that part of my theory above)

I missed the teacher calling him a white nationalist, but I only read one article where the teacher was quoted a few days ago. I just googled and didn't see it. Do you have a link?

It doesn’t say the teacher ‘called him that’. It says the teacher looked at the photos and the post, confirmed the account belonged to SW. This is one of the quotes in the most recent, but google Philip A Schwadron.

“Several iFunny users and the boys teacher who looked over the photos and post on the page confirmed the account belonged to Woodard” Quote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-student-white-nationalist.html#ixzz54tS8OYVF

Thats my thought too

Hung out under the guise of two old friends catching up, maybe they were in a parking lot to partake in newly legal recreational activities (something I know teens and I did back in the day) and it led to SW trying to hook up with BB.

BB rejects SW and SW goes into a fit of rage and attacks BB. Maybe he kills him or just injures him but knows theres no going back so he goes all out to try to hide it. (I assume he keeps a knife on him alot cause he thinks its badass to do it and 'manly/toughguy')

Concocting the fake story, making up a GF (imo: overcompensating) and the fight club story (imo: again over compensating to look 'manly' as opposed to his view of homosexuality). Even to the point of trying not to leave fingerprints on door knobs at the police station (not even subtly)

Then when it all starts coming out that he in the past has tried to hook up with other men secretly he changes it all to BB making advance on him, SW calling him a *advertiser censored**** (his words). SW REALLY wants you to think he's SO straight that if a gay man came onto him the only thing he could possibly do is lash out. When I believe its him wrestling with the fact he is what he is and SW has a fear that if he ever accepted it... his religious family, tough guy friends wouldnt be accepting especially if he spent years bashing homosexuals. It would come off in his and all elses eyes very hypocritical and cause massive embarrassment. He probably felt if he came out he wouldnt be accepted by religious family and tough guy friends and the gay community wouldnt because of all the anti homosexuality he preached for years... but he couldn't resist his urges like all active men/women his age have and he is embarrassed to be homosexual.

He wants to act on his romantic feelings but HATES that he has them. He gets into it but when the act or fantasy is over he dives back into the closet of denial. Its a sad cycle and ripe for frustration in an already unstable man to tip over the edge.

ALL MY OWN OPINION and thoughts

That goes can along the line of thinking that you hate in others what you don't like about yourself.

I heard this years ago, when you see something, some behavior or characteristic that you can't stand in other people, it's usually because you can't stand that within yourself. It's all a part of self loathing IMO.

That goes can along the line of thinking that you hate in others what you don't like about yourself.

I heard this years ago, when you see something, some behavior or characteristic that you can't stand in other people, it's usually because you can't stand that within yourself. It's all a part of self loathing IMO.

While that may be true, possibly, I think it was more he felt trapped.

His family was very religious, he has been anti-gay for years and has given off a macho touch guy image to everyone, if he was battling homosexual feelings, in his mind being gay would have everyone and everything he knew and accepted in would probably turn their back on him. But nature is nature and it drove him to want to secretly pursue his true feelings.

Its similar to when a respectable, assumingely model husband cheats on his wife, gets found and murders them because if it came out everything would be thrown to the wind.

So I dont think the murder was because BB was gay, but more that SW was afraid that BB would make it (more) public knowledge that SW was gay and he panic'd.

IMHO

Orange County prosecutors still investigating possible hate crime charges Samuel Woodward

http://www.phillyvoice.com/penn-stu...ican-history-x/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

ew details about the California man*accused of killing University of Pennsylvania sophomore Blaze Bernsteinearlier this month suggest the victim's former classmate idolized symbols of white nationalism and may have been motivated by anti-Semitism.

A recent report from the*New York Postbrings to light several examples of Woodward's alleged extremism, including statements from those knowledgeable about his social media activity.

On iFunny, a popular app for sharing humorous snaps, Woodward allegedly ran a now-deleted account with the username "Saboteur."

In one snap, a source told the Post, Woodward staged the moment before a gruesome scene in the 1998 drama "American History X," where Ed Norton plays a neo-Nazi skinhead. The scene shows Norton "curb-stomping" a man's face.

In another snap, Woodward was allegedly seen in a commencement photo with his high school English teacher, a woman of Indian or Middle Eastern descent.*

“I would vigorously bone the living hell out of my English teacher, like holy *advertiser censored**. I don’t care if it’s miscegenation. That babe would be pregnant as *advertiser censored** year after year, around the clock, acting as a hub of genetic imperialism and giving life to half arab Saboteur-offspring to further my conquest and aims.”

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Just because something is tagged with his name doesn't mean he was the originator of the post. It's just a tag.

I am well versed in social media as well as photo editing.

99% of them that were tagged were simply people clowning SW aka Saboteur or reflecting on the revelation of what he had done. However, there were a few screenshots of Saboteur’s original posts which included photos of SW that I was unable to locate elsewhere (hard to make a phony post with a photo which is not readily available to the public).

Also, on another forum, people who knew SW from school had made comments regarding his usernames elsewhere that matched up with the info. I saw on ifunny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats my thought too

Then when it all starts coming out that he in the past has tried to hook up with other men secretly he changes it all to BB making advance on him, SW calling him a *advertiser censored**** (his words).

The fingerprints are odd, since fingerprinting is required when getting a CA driver license. If he left some at the murder site, LE would make a match immediately, anything SW left at the police station is just gravy.

The SW '******' item is going to come back to haunt him,. IMHO, it is just more ammunition for a possible hate crime circumstance.

The fingerprints are odd, since fingerprinting is required when getting a CA driver license. If he left some at the murder site, LE would make a match immediately, anything SW left at the police station is just gravy.

The SW '******' item is going to come back to haunt him,. IMHO, it is just more ammunition for a possible hate crime circumstance.

But can LE access that database without a warrant? JW

Orange County prosecutors still investigating possible hate crime charges Samuel Woodward

http://www.phillyvoice.com/penn-stu...ican-history-x/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

ew details about the California man*accused of killing University of Pennsylvania sophomore Blaze Bernsteinearlier this month suggest the victim's former classmate idolized symbols of white nationalism and may have been motivated by anti-Semitism.

A recent report from the*New York Postbrings to light several examples of Woodward's alleged extremism, including statements from those knowledgeable about his social media activity.

On iFunny, a popular app for sharing humorous snaps, Woodward allegedly ran a now-deleted account with the username "Saboteur."

In one snap, a source told the Post, Woodward staged the moment before a gruesome scene in the 1998 drama "American History X," where Ed Norton plays a neo-Nazi skinhead. The scene shows Norton "curb-stomping" a man's face.

In another snap, Woodward was allegedly seen in a commencement photo with his high school English teacher, a woman of Indian or Middle Eastern descent.*

“I would vigorously bone the living hell out of my English teacher, like holy *advertiser censored**. I don’t care if it’s miscegenation. That babe would be pregnant as *advertiser censored** year after year, around the clock, acting as a hub of genetic imperialism and giving life to half arab Saboteur-offspring to further my conquest and aims.”

Well, thats totally disgusting.

I believe we will see more of this evidence type come forward soon. Very early on classmates and distant acquaintances had screenshots of the above... and more. We were not allowed to post these then for obvious reasons-they were yet to be reported in MSM. In addition to this these posters became fearful for themselves, as SW wasn’t detained yet (speaks to extreme Hate in my opinion). It was removed, but some chose to anonymously go to Ifunny, etc. and camouflage the sources.

The dates of SW shut down for his SM accounts will be released at some point.

Maybe he was afraid he'd leave DNA rather than fingerprints on the doorknobs? Maybe he knew he'd left DNA of some sort at the murder site?

BTW, did this avoiding touching doorknobs occur at the interview that was two days after BB disappeared and before the body was found?

Maybe he was afraid he'd leave DNA rather than fingerprints on the doorknobs? Maybe he knew he'd left DNA of some sort at the murder site?

BTW, did this avoiding touching doorknobs occur at the interview that was two days after BB disappeared and before the body was found?
Could he just be OCD? I have two friends like this who touch door knobs only with their sleeves.

"If the U.S. contained just 100 adults, 25 would be people who identify with evangelical Protestant denominations, 23 would be religiously unaffiliated and 21 would be Catholic. Just two would be Mormon, two would be Jewish and one would be Muslim."

In a legal case this serves to illustrate nothing at all and it would, I believe, be extremely difficult to prove that anyone that fell into any of these demographics was unduly influenced by them. Religion as well as sexual orientation is entirely subjective. A legal proceeding demands more precision than subjective views.

ref: http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/14/if-the-u-s-had-100-people-charting-americans-religious-affiliations/

http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-co...FT_16.10.13_100religious_affiliation420px.png

attachment.php

Attachments

• bb3.jpeg
    bb3.jpeg
    80.5 KB · Views: 366
Could he just be OCD? I have two friends like this who touch door knobs only with their sleeves.

You know, that was what I thought first because I see people like that occasionally, that wont touch things. However, the dirt under SW's fingernails indicating he had been in the mud, and his "fight club" story sort of rules germaphobe out I think.

There is a reporter who always focuses on illegal wars and hate groups who found people who knew Sam. They showed him his Snapchat account, which no one has reported on yet. It shows his allegiance to neonazis, by his name, the books he sites, a symbol, and one coded admission. Here is the reporters's twitter account. His article will be out soon but other reporters are scooping him so he's not waiting on editors to get the info out. The stuff about Sam is on January 21st.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jake_Hanrahan?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This seems to show two things: The suspect’s intelligence. That he could well be a dogmatic white supremacist.

In addition to the standard street slang references, the suspect uses “vigorously”, “hub”, “offspring” and “(to) further”. All of these more advanced words are spelled correctly and used correctly in the paragraph.

The word 'miscegenation' has fallen out of general English use in the U.S. (except for perhaps white supremacy websites). Even then, I bet more than a few of those types would not know the increasingly archaic word for inter-racial sexual relations. My guess is that the suspect has done more than a casual reading of white supremacist websites to be able to note the word and the correct spelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave