Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #7 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this was posted yet, but from the links posted to the investigative reporter recently, there are photos of SW doing the Hitler salute with a skull face bandana covering most of his face. There is also one w/o the bandana which shows his face clearly.

https://twitter.com/Jake_Hanrahan/status/956211153440575489?s=17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So very very creepy. He's got a long way to go if he's going to prove he's reformed in 25 years. I hope these kind of extremists aren't accepted in prison.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8f3e9b3b7fb492c41b957af11c3a8ad1.jpg

For anyone who can’t see the photo.

I still don't think he is gay I think BB was the perfect victim gay and Jewish. If there was any flirting on SW part it was likely to set BB up. Jmo

I still don't think he is gay I think BB was the perfect victim gay and Jewish. If there was any flirting on SW part it was likely to set BB up. Jmo

I agree.

forgive me, but is there any verification that BB was the one who texted that SW was about to hit on him? Anyone could have sent that text as a set up, NO?

forgive me, but is there any verification that BB was the one who texted that SW was about to hit on him? Anyone could have sent that text as a set up, NO?

His parents said BB reached out to him first. In the early interviews, before he was a known suspect.

Please remember to source comments you present as facts in this case.

Thank you,
Tricia

His parents said BB reached out to him first. In the early interviews, before he was a known suspect.

I can't find the interview that said he was first. All I can find is
An article saying he sent his address at 9:30 via Snapchat for sam to collect him, but I have a distinct memory of his mom saying he sent the first Snapchat, though they might have first communicated via Grindr or something else.

https://patch.com/california/lakeforest-ca/missing-lake-forest-have-you-seen-blaze-bernstein

cache.php

For anyone who can’t see the photo.

Everyone knows neo nazis don't commit hate crimes... and I'm sure they love someone who is both gay and Jewish...

It will be interesting to finally settle this, if indeed that's possible.

The irony from SW's perspective is the more truly straight he appears to be (or actually is), the more he could actually be charged with a hate crime.

It will be interesting to finally settle this, if indeed that's possible.

The irony from SW's perspective is the more truly straight he appears to be (or actually is), the more he could actually be charged with a hate crime.

That's true. But he seems to be hellbent in his interviews with the police to establish that he is straight. Punishment is steeper for hate crimes.

Is his image more important than his future and how he'll service out a sentence?

However 20 + stab wounds cries hate more than passion. He had to have been frenzied t keep going like that.

That's true. But he seems to be hellbent in his interviews with the police to establish that he is straight. Punishment is steeper for hate crimes.

Is his image more important than his future and how he'll service out a sentence?

However 20 + stab wounds cries hate more than passion. He had to have been frenzied t keep going like that.

I'm not sure we know the context of his claiming he was straight in police interviews. Did he just say that without prompting, or did the police start asking if he was intimate with BB to try to get under his skin during the interrogation?

I'm not sure we know the context of his claiming he was straight in police interviews. Did he just say that without prompting, or did the police start asking if he was intimate with BB to try to get under his skin during the interrogation?

I assume they were grilling him on why they went to a parking lot alone at night, inferring there were there for...

I assume they were grilling him on why they went to a parking lot alone at night, inferring there were there for...

...and there was the girlfriend alibi, the fight club excuse for cuts and scrapes on his hands.

...and there was the girlfriend alibi, the fight club excuse for cuts and scrapes on his hands.

He's SOOOOO straight that he was on his way to see his girlfriend and then go to fight club.

so transparent

He chose the word ‘f——t’ when he spoke to the Police about BB. That’s pretty damning.

He's SOOOOO straight that he was on his way to see his girlfriend and then go to fight club.

so transparent

Yes, and SOOOOO straight that he didn’t know his girlfriends address (where he was that night after seeing B.B.) or her last name...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288