Found Deceased IL - Dennis Bates, 57, Tolono, 4 May 2016 *Arrests*

Dennis was taken in for sure, these people sound like users and her a drug dealer and I'm sure Dennis would never do drugs!
!

Dennis was taken in for sure, these people sound like users and her a drug dealer and I'm sure Dennis would never do drugs!
!

:welcome: I don't think anyone here was suggesting that Dennis was involved in drugs himself, but even if he was, absolutely no one deserves to be murdered.

Do you still think there will be murder charges filed since they go to court next month and still no murder charges have been filed?

Thank you for posting an update! l often think of Dennis. l recently found out that my dad went to high school with Karla.

Trials are finished and sentencing is done:

Marshall man gets 30 years for killing disabled Tolono man

20 years for Paris woman tied to Tolono man's death

There's still not much detail about what happened and why, but I can make an educated guess. Dennis Bates was 4'11" tall, 100 pounds, and visibly disabled. He seems to have been the sort of fellow who always thought the best of people. My guess is that these two saw him as an easy target, and took advantage of him--maybe looking to steal and sell his truck.

His community remembers him as a friendly, outgoing sort, gone too soon. Rest in peace, Dennis.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alissa000ag
Back