Identified! Tx - Galveston, Hispmale 'little Jacob' Up17178, 3-5, Jayden Alexander Lopez, Oct'17 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signs of abuse on his little body... :( :cry:

Hope they find out what happened and imo there's no reason for law abiding people to throw a baby into the ocean. So def. foul play of some sort.

If a toddler passes from natural causes and you've done nothing wrong-- why hide/throw away his body ?
Can't afford funeral/ burial/ cremation?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

From the NYP
Warning, please do not follow the link to FB if you don't want to see this photo.
[h=1]Texas police took the unusual step of releasing a grisly photo of a dead toddler, whose remains washed up on a beach three months ago, in the hope that someone will identify him.[/h]

Sooooo many little boys missing from Mexico that look very similar to Little Jacob, but just the fact that he was circumcised makes me believe he is more than likely from the US. Mexico circ rate is less than 20% while the US rate is nearly 60%

Sooooo many little boys missing from Mexico that look very similar to Little Jacob, but just the fact that he was circumcised makes me believe he is more than likely from the US. Mexico circ rate is less than 20% while the US rate is nearly 60%

Thank you for looking that up. That was something I meant to look up but it got a bit late for me and I got sidetracked with other thing.

Circumcision would also be expected in Middle Eastern origins, but he does have a more Hispanic look in CarlK's reconstruction. Though I think maybe his face would have been a bit thinner than in that picture.

Thank you for looking that up. That was something I meant to look up but it got a bit late for me and I got sidetracked with other thing.

Circumcision would also be expected in Middle Eastern origins, but he does have a more Hispanic look in CarlK's reconstruction. Though I think maybe his face would have been a bit thinner than in that picture.

Could he be ‘biracial’, ie; Hispanic mother/‘White’ father or vice versa?

Also right in the middle of river flow. His remains could’ve missed washing up against the breakwater but not sure. My hydrologist friend may still be on WS. Will check him out. Anyway, with limited knowledge of river flow, met and I thought East Beach was likely.

Got in touch with met; still waiting on hydrologist.

Tuberculosis?

I can't find any images for TB and pediatric hypertrichosis. The image that looks closest to him in a Google image search is caused by a vasodilator drug, in this case it was a different drug from the one suggested for hyperinsulinism, but it does seem consistent with hypertrichosis induced by a vasodilator. The link given earlier suggested a number of different drugs might have this effect.

It needs a medical expert to run tests on the body imho. Or it would be very good if a doctor who treated Little Jacob would recognize the new image, if he was prescribed something under the care of a consultant that would have this effect. I would think a pediatrician would have a good memory of the children they've seen even a year or two back.

It's annoying that the hypertrichosis suggests Little Jacob should have, at some point, been under the care of a hospital consultant.

The weight and signs of abuse suggest there could/should have been CPS involvement in his life. But these two things could also suggest a child that's mostly been hidden from the outside world, in a similar way to the Turpin siblings.

He's probably too young to have been enrolled in school.

Christmas has come and gone. You'd hope that extended family might have asked about him at that time of year even if they don't have much contact the rest of the year.

But no one has yet come forward.

Hoping and praying that maybe someone called in a name yesterday or will do today after seeing the fresh reports with the new image.

It's annoying that the hypertrichosis suggests Little Jacob should have, at some point, been under the care of a hospital consultant.

The weight and signs of abuse suggest there could/should have been CPS involvement in his life. But these two things could also suggest a child that's mostly been hidden from the outside world, in a similar way to the Turpin siblings.

He's probably too young to have been enrolled in school.

Christmas has come and gone. You'd hope that extended family might have asked about him at that time of year even if they don't have much contact the rest of the year.

But no one has yet come forward.

Hoping and praying that maybe someone called in a name yesterday or will do today after seeing the fresh reports with the new image.

BBM.

I came here to write just that. The Turpin case is evident that very rarely do people know what is going, even with that magnitude of children. Also, having family right across the country, the contact could be limited. But I would have hoped that the holidays may have bought in some questions from other relatives. I don't know, maybe not enough time has passed yet for someone to be asking.

Although, based on the condition of little Jacob, it seems that no one has asked questions about him for a long time.

Just bringing this post over from Marcos Macedo's thread.

So, I messaged Longview Police Department via Facebook with a photo collage containing Marcos and Little Jacob’s photo and for some reason they said ‘That child was determined to not be from here.’ Whatever that means. Anyone else get anything from them in determining? This poor little boy makes my heart break! :[

BBM.

Pretty odd statement? It's about 250 miles from Galveston to Longview... would isotopes be that specific? If not, I wonder what that statement refers too?

It’s possible his mother met a similar fate and her remains are yet to be discovered. Just a (jaded and sad) thought.

The problem with that is that you'd then have two people missing instead of one? I do wonder if the female guardian might have been in jail since Jacob's death, that might make neighbors think that there's a reasonable explanation for a child not being around any more if they assume he's with family or CPS?

The problem with that is that you'd then have two people missing instead of one? I do wonder if the female guardian might have been in jail since Jacob's death, that might make neighbors think that there's a reasonable explanation for a child not being around any more if they assume he's with family or CPS?

She may not have been reported as missing if she was trafficked/in forced servitude and had the child in the US. As I said just a thought and not exactly Occam’s-razor-worthy.

I read a case like that. Can’t remember the child’s name. In IL? Child’s remains found dismembered in garbage bags in the rear of an abandoned(?) property. Mother was in jail and had left her child in the care of her friend (his godmother?). It was solved fairly quickly though. Maybe through CODIS?

I know little Jacob will probably end up being Latino because of location. But..
I have several friends of Middle Eastern decsent that he reminds me of.

The Moors conquered southern Spain and occupied it for several centuries just prior to Columbus and his discovery.

That historical trivia aside, some Hispanics and probably slightly more common with Mexican Mexicans (original Spanish colonists to Mexico were mostly from southern Spain and had more contact with Moors) can have vaguely middle eastern features. In addition some last names such as Medina or Alvarez have connections to the Moors.

She may not have been reported as missing if she was trafficked/in forced servitude and had the child in the US. As I said just a thought and not exactly Occam’s-razor-worthy.

I read a case like that. Can’t remember the child’s name. In IL? Child’s remains found dismembered in garbage bags in the rear of an abandoned(?) property. Mother was in jail and had left her child in the care of her friend (his godmother?). It was solved fairly quickly though. Maybe through CODIS?

Yes, Eliazar Ruiz. Remains found dumped in the yard of an empty house in Cleveland, OH. His mother's been in and out of jail mostly for drugs I think, and apparently left her son with a 'godmother' while she was inside. Either she or her mother felt there was a similarity when they saw a news report and called it in.

I was trying to think *if* little Jacob had FAS, what would that mean? Would the woman who gave birth to him still have custody? What kind of life might she have? Would it be likely that she might also have drugs issues, and therefore be more likely to have been in the jail system at some point?

I just did a little bit of searching on congenital hyperinsulinism, and there does seem to be a doctor specializing in the condition at Texas Children's hospital.

I also read a blog by a woman whose son has the condition and it seems very care intensive. On this blog she was saying that her child needs feeding carbs every 3 hours or so or his blood sugar will drop too low. The blog also mentioned the child having seizures prior to diagnosis.

I also checked the Wikipedia page for Baby Grace. They seem to have gone a very long way to dump her body? But I couldn't find an exact location where she was dumped, and I'm not sure which side of the island her body washed up?

I've closed the G maps page down now, but I'm thinking from League City area maybe up to Pasadena, there are a few places where the land juts out. And on the other side there's a small town called Winnie that has a road that leads right down to the sea...on the other hand I'd personally be tempted to dump a body before I got to the sea, but I suppose you never know. I'm also thinking a larger town is more likely due to someone being able to blend in more and people not noticing so much if a child is 'missing' from a home?

With the possible FAS I'm wondering about prostitution in the oil refinery areas? I'm not trying to be judgmental as I think a lot of prostitutes value their children highly and the prostitution helps them afford things for their children they otherwise couldn't afford, I'm just sort of trying to build up a 'profile' in my mind of things that might connect together. The thing is that prostitution can also go along with a mother not taking care of herself, even in pregnancy, and also having a 'father' that is abusive both to mother and child, and abuse and neglect in the household.

I'm sure my speculation is useless. I just hope so much that we're close to getting an ID for Little Jacob and finding out how he ended up where he did.
Feeding carbs? Did that require a feeding tube by chance?

Siblings went missing, one day apart. Sept 2014 Mother tells authorities and family "they are fine, I placed them in a new child care" She is admitted to nuthouse. Bodies never found.
UID Jane doe Madison county texas (150 miles from Galveston) found in suitcase had feeding tube. Sept. 2016.
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/28541/1
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/15905

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/28539/0

http://people.com/crime/troy-turner-speaks-missing-kids-sarah-jacob-hoggle/ Pics of light brown hair gets darker.

LIttle Jacob facial hair (possible side affect from congenital hyperinsulinism )
Feeding tube's are also peristant with this condition.
These two missing kids look alot like UID jane doe Madison county and Little jacob.
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members