GUILTY FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #3 *Arrest*

I have been away from this case too long :( Hoping justice comes soon for Taylor and her loved ones!!

Has this thread picked up somewhere else? No new posts in quite some time.
Nope, threads tend to slow waaaay down once the remains are found, perp is in custody, and all the public details have been discussed. Unless any new details come to light it will probably be mostly discussion of court dates, pleas, rulings, etc.

Anyone know if court dates have been set?
Yes. Dates of court appearances are available on the county clerks site for escambia county. The case hasn't progressed to the point of setting the actual trial date. Everything is pre-trial activities.

Today at 1:30pm is a hearing on a motion for pre-trial release for Ashley McArthur. It is possible she could get a bail set.

March 21st is Docket Day and at least the first attempt at setting a trial date should happen then.

FYI, the judge that had been assigned the case recused herself and a new judge was selected.

Here is a link to the motion for pre-trial release that will be argued today (from my Google Drive)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pBuiAiMxcYd2vBoGT3Bu1D7d8C9ABgmn

Yes. Dates of court appearances are available on the county clerks site for escambia county. The case hasn't progressed to the point of setting the actual trial date. Everything is pre-trial activities.

Today at 1:30pm is a hearing on a motion for pre-trial release for Ashley McArthur. It is possible she could get a bail set.

March 21st is Docket Day and at least the first attempt at setting a trial date should happen then.

FYI, the judge that had been assigned the case recused herself and a new judge was selected.

Here is a link to the motion for pre-trial release that will be argued today (from my Google Drive)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pBuiAiMxcYd2vBoGT3Bu1D7d8C9ABgmn

Do you know if the reason for recusal public? Wondering if it’s just bc she worked for the same PD or if she knows her personally & would be biased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know if the reason for recusal public? Wondering if it’s just bc she worked for the same PD or if she knows her personally & would be biased.

Don't know. Only saw the document was available. I also saw an amended discovery exhibit document that added in 3 letters that Ashley McArthur with sent or received while in jail that were added.

I can't believe she got a bond! Maybe she will lead them to another suspect.... I pray Taylor get justice.

“In the hearing Thursday, Circuit Judge Jan Shackelford ruled the state's evidence and witnesses were not compelling enough to keep McArthur in custody indefinitely, and she imposed a $400,00 bond with extensive conditions.”

Umm... is this a joke? Evidence and witnesses not compelling enough? Am I missing something here is or is this as horrifying as it sounds?

Given AM’s family and LE ties in the community, I am gravely concerned about what is going to happen with this case.

Seriously. What the heck?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

“(SNIP-SNIP)and witnesses were not compelling enough to keep McArthur in custody indefinitely, and she imposed a $400,00 bond with extensive conditions.”(SNIP-SNIP)..Given AM’s family and LE ties in the community, I am gravely concerned about what is going to happen with this case.(SNIP-SNIP)

[emoji33]Holy Catfish Batman! That’s a BOMB!!..[emoji43]!...Wow!...&..Yup!..I’m going to have to agree w/U..this smells a little over-ripe..fishy...*shakes head*...I hope truly hope that Taylor’s family will get justice, though sounding less & less likely!!...(I sure hope family ties & to whom she is married isn’t going to act as a shield for her heinous uncalled for, and often cruel —sending texts, etc..—crime!)

I get the unable to hold indefinitely..because everyone has a right to a ‘speedy’ trial..and indefinite holds are more for people like the Unabomber, who pose a serious (proven) and continuous risk to the public in general, so very likely to reoffend if released..versus an individual dispute over money or other b.s. with just one person, so less likely to offend again..seeing as they’ve already killed their intended victim...great logic right?!..*rolls eyes*

Still, I sure hope that decision doesn’t reflect on the future disposition of the case...just wouldn’t be right!..

*** The above is only ever my own thoughts, views, opinions, theories, rants/raves & Big Fish Tales; unless otherwise indicated by my posting a specific website URL and/or referencing a specific origin of source.

The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

The hearing worksheet was updated. In that document the trial is scheduled for April 2nd as far as I can tell.

Also, that worksheet lists the conditions of her bond. She is required to live at her mother's home and she is required to stay away from both the relative and the relative's property where Taylor was found. In addition, not contacting any witnesses, and active GPS that sends her location to not only law enforcement but to the relative that lived at the property where Taylor was found. If that pager is not picked up by that relative within 24 hours the GPS monitoring because passive like most ankle-monitoring systems.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wCsgc9AJK__ic1sOd5QaBbDjb3PgfenB

I received a notification from Vine Link that Ashley was released today.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

[Taylor's mother]Murchison said it has been hard living without her daughter. Wright was a private investigator and former police officer. She leaves behind a seven-year-old son.

"Taylor will never get to hug her son again," Murchison said. "I will never get to hug Taylor again. And she will never get to see her friends and family again. And yet, Ashley murdered her and she's not really suffering is she?"

[Taylor's mother]Murchison said it has been hard living without her daughter. Wright was a private investigator and former police officer. She leaves behind a seven-year-old son.

"Taylor will never get to hug her son again," Murchison said. "I will never get to hug Taylor again. And she will never get to see her friends and family again. And yet, Ashley murdered her and she's not really suffering is she?"
Oh, I so agree, mama. She should not be prancing around free after taking someone's life

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back