Found Deceased MD - David Gipson Smith, 28, Howard County, 6 Aug 2017

I want to take this opportunity to say that some new searches are taking place over the next few days. No the women have not been release publicly but they are floating around. Also the are some groups out there that are posting posts from here. If you do not not to share your posts with these groups please mark your posts accordingly. Your posts are your intellectual property, you have the right to choose it is is used by others.

This post not for publication or use off WS without express written consent.

Do you think/know/read if there is a specific reason or any leads they are going to search again?

Do you think/know/read if there is a specific reason or any leads they are going to search again?

I know the searches are happening. Some areas were chosen based on areas frequented by the women involved. One reason for the searchs now is to get eyes on these locations before the coming snowfall.

For use on WS only

I know the searches are happening. Some areas were chosen based on areas frequented by the women involved. One reason for the searchs now is to get eyes on these locations before the coming snowfall.

For use on WS only

ThX Crouchymom....pffff yes we are going to get all of this....huge storm in the Netherlands today....a week or so ago....a real big pack of snow...I realy want him to be found.....

Grouchymom: I assume because of your comment about the weather that the searches will be of outside places? If so, then I assume they are looking for a body.

Grouchymom: I assume because of your comment about the weather that the searches will be of outside places? If so, then I assume they are looking for a body.

Yes the areas are outside and the search is for anything relevant, shoes, cell phone, wallet, clothing, fabric and yes remains. After almost 5 months all avenues must be pursued.

For use by WS only

This young man has been on my mind ever since I first heard of this story from a woman on youtube who made an unsolved mystery video about it. I have checked the Facebook page religiously, along with the subreddit(/r/DavidGipsonSmith) and google news. I also check here every day. For some reason this one keeps me up at night, I really hope this man is found. I think part of the reason I feel so connected to this case is because of my older brother. He is 30 years and a functioning alcoholic. He frequently disappears for weeks without anyone knowing where he is. He, like David, also has a questionable personal relationship with an older woman who is an addict or a recovering one. I am happy to know there are finally more searches happening and I firmly believe the last woman he spoke to should be outed to the, public because it is clear she knows more than what she is telling. The way law enforcement dilly dallies when it comes to missing addicts is insulting. This young man is someones child and many peoples friend.

I am praying for his parents.

This case reminds me of a case in my area. Tommy Eastep, He too was a good looking man, with a devoted family. Sadly, drugs got into his life. He went missing in a remote area he had no connections to. Finally, several years later his remains were found. I feel this will be the fate for David as well, I only hope they find him soon. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ke-Eufaula-7-July-2013&highlight=tommy+eastep

Let’s hope David’s family fares better than Tommy’s.

I really hope he is found so his family has closure. I watched the interview with his family on LordonArts and my heart goes out for him. I have a history of addiction and remember one time I overdosed and was left in a bathroom. So I could see that scenario happening. I hope he is found soon.

It was released on the Official Missing FB page the one with the blue background behind the header photo
I see where the names were posted on that page, but the mom says "the names were released" does she mean by LE?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

My understanding is no names have been released as suspects by LE.

There is definitely some sort of foul play involved here. And I think woman 2 holds the key to David's whereabouts. Does anyone know if the uncle of the land was questioned? How do we know for sure that David was actually on the land? Was there physical evidence found there? So many more questions than answers.

There is definitely some sort of foul play involved here. And I think woman 2 holds the key to David's whereabouts. Does anyone know if the uncle of the land was questioned? How do we know for sure that David was actually on the land? Was there physical evidence found there? So many more questions than answers.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but there were water bottles on the Uncles land, which were not collected by LE.. I'm pretty sure Davids Mother stated this in the Vanished Podcast.

The property was actually owned by her father and 2 uncles equally.
there was no proof david was actually the the police used tracking and cadaver dogs the only thing they hit on was a pile of feces elieved to be animal.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but there were water bottles on the Uncles land, which were not collected by LE.. I'm pretty sure Davids Mother stated this in the Vanished Podcast.

The bottles were not water bottles they were bottles that had contained alcohol. They were not collected I untill much later and by then they were unable to find DNA or fingerprints on them.

Montgomery County police are investigating the discovery of human remains found in a wooded area in Brookeville, Maryland, on Sunday.

The remains were found about 5:15 p.m. by a resident who had been walking his dogs in the 19500 block of Georgia Avenue.
Detectives believe that the unidentified person was an adult who died less than a year ago, according Montgomery County police.
https://wtop.com/montgomery-county/...nvestigating-human-remains-found-brookeville/
The chief medical examiner’s office in Baltimore determined the body was Harry Ryan Detwiler, 19...

Police are investigating the incident as a suspicious death. An autopsy was conducted, but the cause and manner of his death have not yet been determined.

http://www.bethesdamagazine.com/Bet...-Brookville-Identified-as-Silver-Spring-Teen/

Was there ever a confirmed sighting of David walking down the road near the Woodbine property?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back