CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask you ... And I'm sorry if I'm being a bit dense... But these tins of sausages that you guys have mentioned, what are they? We have tins of hotdog sausages over here so are they the same thing?
And also what is a Pot Luck? :shame:

Yes, Vienna Sausages are in cans (tins) and are pretty inexpensive. I’ve never eaten them, and after this case, I probably never will. :mad:

https://www.costco.com/Libby's-Vienna-Sausage-4.6-oz,-18-count.product.100381485.html

Does anyone have quick access to the link to the video/photos from inside the Perris house before the Turpins moved in? It was posted in an earlier thread and I haven't been able to locate it.

My guess is they know the year, but not the date. So, they're saying early January.

This should give you an idea of what they are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vienna_sausage

Yes, Vienna Sausages are in cans (tins) and are pretty inexpensive. I’ve never eaten them, and after this case, I probably never will. :mad:

https://www.costco.com/Libby's-Vienna-Sausage-4.6-oz,-18-count.product.100381485.html

Thank you, they do look like our Hotdog sausages in a can. I've never tasted them, they smell disgusting tho.

My heart breaks for those kids

Three of the siblings have their birthdays on Jan 1. And one on Jan 2.
Quite a coincidence. Or is this not completely accurate ?

My guess is they know the year, but not the date. So, they're saying early January.

Some do say approximate date when you click. Others have sources.

Very thorough. Good stuff.

They're especially popular around here. SPAM too (urgh). We used to eat the Viennas for little tied-me-overs, with crackers. Quite filling but little, to no, nutritional value. SPAM, (mystery meat), is cheap, and is even worse for your health, as are Fried Bologna sandwiches. Being as they are from Appalachia, (we seem to love them around here), I've wondered about the Viennas, and if SPAM was also provided. Neither would be sufficient nutrients for anyone as proper meals, but I've seen folks eat SPAM sandwiches. I just can't even...:no:

Side note, there are overweight folks, who become malnourished, from eating the above, cheap, non-nutritional, foods.

They're especially popular around here. SPAM too (urgh). We used to eat the Viennas for little tied-me-overs, with crackers. Quite filling but little, to no, nutritional value. SPAM, (mystery meat), is cheap, and is even worse for your health, as are Fried Bologna sandwiches. Being as they are from Appalachia, (we seem to love them around here), I've wondered about the Viennas, and if SPAM was also provided. Neither would be sufficient nutrients for anyone as proper meals, but I've seen folks eat SPAM sandwiches. I just can't even...:no:

Side note, there are overweight folks, who become malnourished, from eating the above, cheap, non-nutritional, foods.

And the parents ate different food?
So sick, all of it!

You are blessed with a bunch of healthy, beautiful, smart kids and you, their parents, one of whom an educated person, decide, hey, let´s destroy them all!

Boggles the mind. WHY?

Spam is produced in Minnesota which even has a SPAM museum. There are many flavors of Spam. Spam is perhaps the most favorite food substance in Hawaii.

I cannot imagine what nutrition there is in Vienna sausages. Easy to prepare. Do they come with the pop top on them? Give each child a can and call it a day.

How long could someone survive with no sunlight, fruits or vegetables? A banana or an apple or orange would have no prep time.

It is so hard to imagine those children at the weddings and how they were eager to please the Elvis. Probably one of the few times they were treated like people

So sick, all of it!

You are blessed with a bunch of healthy, beautiful, smart kids and you, their parents, one of whom an educated person, decide, hey, let´s destroy them all!

Boggles the mind. WHY?

Yes, the parents ate different food.
They were frequent customers at a pizza place and IIRC, Taco Bell as well.

Spam is produced in Minnesota which even has a SPAM museum. There are many flavors of Spam. Spam is perhaps the most favorite food substance in Hawaii.

I cannot imagine what nutrition there is in Vienna sausages. Easy to prepare. Do they come with the pop top on them? Give each child a can and call it a day.

How long could someone survive with no sunlight, fruits or vegetables? A banana or an apple or orange would have no prep time.

It is so hard to imagine those children at the weddings and how they were eager to please the Elvis. Probably one of the few times they were treated like people

I couldn't find a definitive answer on how long someone can survive without sunlight...it appears there is no cut and dry answer. I did find that lack of sunlight can cause vitamin D deficiency and rickets, which can lead to death if not treated. Lack of vitamin D can cause muscle and bone deterioration.

It's obvious DT and LT weren't concerned about the ease of feeding the children. If they did, they could have given the children an apple (like you suggested). Instead they were fed vienna sausages, which have little to no nutritional value. They simply didn't care :(

IMO

So sick, all of it!

Boggles the mind. WHY?

They may have eaten the Viennas too, was my point. If you have 12 kids that's a bunch of sausage cans. I'm just saying, they are popular here, and lots of folks from here really like them, and SPAM, and bologna. They're just not healthy at all. Some don't realize just how unhealthy. No nutrition. Taco Bell isn't nutritional either. Gag.

Only saying that the parents may have liked the Viennas too, and bought a ton of them, so that's what they got. The Ts may not have even understood the lack of nutrition in them. Just because one has a degree does not mean that one has common sense. I see no common sense in either of them.

I couldn't find a definitive answer on how long someone can survive without sunlight...it appears there is no cut and dry answer. I did find that lack of sunlight can cause vitamin D deficiency and rickets, which can lead to death if not treated. Lack of vitamin D can cause muscle and bone deterioration.

It's obvious DT and LT weren't concerned about the ease of feeding the children. If they did, they could have given the children an apple (like you suggested). Instead they were fed vienna sausages, which have little to no nutritional value. They simply didn't care :(

IMO

I think it was deliberate.
They wanted to stunt their children´s growth to keep them small and young-ish.

A lot of people on very low carb diets eat Vienna sausages and other low carb canned meat products. They also eat fried pork rinds, hot dogs (without the bun), and other food products that seem unhealthy.

They may have eaten the Viennas too, was my point. If you have 12 kids that's a bunch of sausage cans. I'm just saying, they are popular here, and lots of folks from here really like them, and SPAM, and bologna. They're just not healthy at all. Some don't realize just how unhealthy. No nutrition. Taco Bell isn't nutritional either. Gag.

Only saying that the parents may have liked the Viennas too, and bought a ton of them, so that's what they got. The Ts may not have even understood the lack of nutrition in them. Just because one has a degree does not mean that one has common sense. I see no common sense in either of them.

I figure they may have even used some of the crap fast food & soda as part of their sick reward system. Their taco Bell order consisted of something like 5 MTN dews and a root beer...why 5 sodas with a cover and a straw? Taco Bell around here doesn't sell cans/bottles. And even a meager helping of fast food once in awhile as a bribe would do nothing good for their health. Probably worse in the long run all around, physically & mentally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23