Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally if facts are stated then MSM or LE links are needed per TOS. Anything stated as an opinion does not need a link. There were two posters disagreeing regarding the control aspect so that was why I asked for a link to see who was correct. If it had been stated as the opinion of the poster, then I would not have asked for a link. Steleheart has said wiki is adequate here and posted the link.
Gotcha. I posted a link above as well from Psychology Today. Thanks for the clarification. I have read the site guidelines but am still trying to make sure I'm not breaking any forum rules.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Am I being blind or is there no link to thread #1 at the start of this thread?

I’m thinking that AT is confessing to the murder to keep the investigators from doing more digging. This entire case could be part of something huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m thinking that AT is confessing to the murder to keep the investigators from doing more digging. This entire case could be part of something huge.

While I do think he is responsible (and possibly BB as well) for SL's death, I have this feeling that he is more frightened of what someone else could do to him if he tells the full story than the possibility of facing the death penalty. JMO.

While I do think he is responsible (and possibly BB as well) for SL's death, I have this feeling that he is more frightened of what someone else could do to him if he tells the full story than the possibility of facing the death penalty. JMO.

I feel the same way

Gotcha. I posted a link above as well from Psychology Today. Thanks for the clarification. I have read the site guidelines but am still trying to make sure I'm not breaking any forum rules.

TY for the additional link. I have learnt all I need for now. :laughing:

Am I being blind or is there no link to thread #1 at the start of this thread?
Report your post asking mods to add the link. It's time for a new thread as well. My report option is not working this morning, or I would do it, along with requesting a new thread be started.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

In light recent developments, it sounds more and more like that article someone posted about simular sounding crime where they were supposed to bring all these girls to new york around new years eve for some huge sex party. I cant find where that was posted.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

In light recent developments, it sounds more and more like that article someone posted about simular sounding crime where they were supposed to bring all these girls to new york around new years eve for some huge sex party. I cant find where that was posted.

Crazy Days and Nights Blind item, was posted here about 2 weeks ago

I was thinking the same thing.

The Crazy Days and Nights post was mine. It was removed almost immediately by the mods as being from a "Gossip" site and not allowed.

IMO there's way more going on with this case than just these two losers. And I think it will explode eventually in other directions.

The CDAN post can be found with a little digging and is very well worth the effort.

The Crazy Days and Nights post was mine. It was removed almost immediately by the mods as being from a "Gossip" site and not allowed.

IMO there's way more going on with this case than just these two losers. And I think it will explode eventually in other directions.

The CDAN post can be found with a little digging and is very well worth the effort.

I’m a daily reader of CDAN. Most of the time the blind items are spot on .

I’m a daily reader of CDAN. Most of the time the blind items are spot on .

It seemed too far off until AT's latest claim.

ugh, his mention of fantasies... I can't help but think about snuff films...

ugh, his mention of fantasies... I can't help but think about snuff films...

Yes, I've had the feeling from the start that SL was used for filming. I'm not sure the intention was a snuff film - but I do think she was lured for "entertainment" purposes beyond just AT and BB and I think there was filming or photographing involved - or "live entertainment" as in coerced hooking.

Total speculation, thinking aloud. No facts to back it up.

Yuck.

It seemed too far off until AT's latest claim.

Couldn't he of possibly got word of this blind item and is using it to taunt everyone?

I still think he is just protecting Bailey for whatever reason.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Couldn't he of possibly got word of this blind item and is using it to taunt everyone?

I still think he is just protecting Bailey for whatever reason.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
At this point anything is possible. Until we have word from LE, its anyone's guess.

And another one...

Aubrey Trail says Sydney Loofe died of accidental asphyxiation at his handshttp://journalstar.com/news/local/911/article_ff92c676-5f9e-5db2-bd74-65d184ea1936.html

He is saying now that there was another similar situation about 2 years ago. I’m racking my brain about a case here in Lincoln but I’m not coming up with anything. I’ve got homework due tomorrow night that’s taking up my time right now or I’d keep looking...[emoji35]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member