GUILTY Canada - Tess Richey, 22, Toronto, 25 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

An exterior contractor? WTH?

Kalen Schlatter, an exterior contractor

http://vancouversun.com/news/canada/toronto-police-charge-21-year-old-contact-worker-with-second-degree-murder-of-tess-richey/wcm/f446d7da-2db1-4ee2-86d3-3c096b4c67db

An exterior contractor? WTH?

Kalen Schlatter, an exterior contractor

http://vancouversun.com/news/canada/toronto-police-charge-21-year-old-contact-worker-with-second-degree-murder-of-tess-richey/wcm/f446d7da-2db1-4ee2-86d3-3c096b4c67db

Yes - wouldn't say exactly what but Gibson says it's not home reno. When I was live-posting I wondered if he was a landscaper!!! AHH!!! Not another one! But this is SPECULATION ofcourse.

Fingers crossed this is their guy, and all evidence sticks. Finally some rest for Tess's family.

Woman who tweeted in December that the same guy had tried to get her to go with him to El Convento Rico just confirmed in a tweet to me that it was indeed Kalen Schlatter at least in her estimation.

I would share the tweet but my twitter has my full name on it and I'd rather not share that on here.

Woman who tweeted in December that the same guy had tried to get her to go with him to El Convento Rico just confirmed in a tweet to me that it was indeed Kalen Schlatter at least in her estimation.

I would share the tweet but my twitter has my full name on it and I'd rather not share that on here.
Wonder if the accused was just looking to get a free ride home?
imo, speculation.

Oh, I am so glad they finally arrested someone! I hope Tess’s family takes at least some comfort in knowing this monster is off the streets now.

The August incident is incredibly odd...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if the accused was just looking to get a free ride home?
imo, speculation.

lol - made me chuckle. who knows. this was before his face was all over the internet.

While it's very much besides the point right now, one of my face projections actually wasn't completely off the mark.

This was the one where I set the age slider on the program the lowest. Most of the time I left it around the 25-30 age range. I never would have guessed at this guy being 21 based off of his hairline in the ATM images, and also just because I think the idea of someone so young doing this was too disturbing to me.

I see that his name is already trending and I hope that Tess herself doesn't get lost in the sensationalism of whatever comes out about him going forward.

Attachments

• facegen1.PNG
    facegen1.PNG
    307.1 KB · Views: 92
  • facegen2.PNG
    facegen2.PNG
    254.9 KB · Views: 92
  • ks.PNG
    ks.PNG
    390.7 KB · Views: 110
I’m confused. But reading through lines- and this is a big stretch in theory and speculation, although it could explain motive- but are we thinking Kalen was born a woman? Again this isn’t even speculation, just random possibility. In this fiction scenario, Kalen transitioned, passed as a male. Tess maybe was interested up until she realized he wasn’t born male and passed judgements or declined advances leading to some sort of rage? This is long shot and won’t end up being the story, but wanted to put it out there

I’m confused. But reading through lines- and this is a big stretch in theory and speculation, although it could explain motive- but are we thinking Kalen was born a woman? Again this isn’t even speculation, just random possibility. In this fiction scenario, Kalen transitioned, passed as a male. Tess maybe was interested up until she realized he wasn’t born male and passed judgements or declined advances leading to some sort of rage? This is long shot and won’t end up being the story, but wanted to put it out there

I really think this is some pretty wild speculation and can't imagine what it's based on at this point. Trans people are far more likely to become the victims of violence when they come out to someone than they are to perpetrate it.

I hate saying this because I know it sounds totally terrible, but I have to say it. I've known a number of trans men in my life and there are often ways to tell even if they pass really well. I don't think Kalen is trans, having viewed/ heard that Global video and having seen that photo of him at age 18.

I can't see her passing any real judgment, since her friend was transgendered so that would seem hypocritical of Tess regardless of the nature of his assumed advances IMHO, speculating.

This was opportunistic. It's just now we need to know the WHY.

Y’all r right. That was a weird attempt at a theory. Moving on!

In this video Kalen speaks with an accent or is it a speech impediment?

Sent from my SM-G610M using Tapatalk

I wonder if Global News would now be able to release this video footage without the “masking” of Kalen’s face, if it is, indeed, Kalen? Seems pretty likely that it IS Kalen. MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://www.thestar.com/news/crime/...-on-charges-in-tess-richey-investigation.html

Neighbours of Kalen are saying they started noticing a police presence on their street by mid December.* The suspects photos were first posted on December 10th.* So investigators must have acted on reliable tips pretty fast. Toronto police get a a lot of flak but they obviously know what they are doing. Super happy for Tess' family that this guy is behind bars.

https://www.thestar.com/news/crime/...-on-charges-in-tess-richey-investigation.html

Neighbours of Kalen are saying they started noticing a police presence on their street by mid December.* The suspects photos were first posted on December 10th.* So investigators must have acted on reliable tips pretty fast. Toronto police get a a lot of flak but they obviously know what they are doing. Super happy for Tess' family that this guy is behind bars.

This makes me wonder whether Tess' friend RS ended up remembering something. speculation

Crappy article about how nice this guy was with comments from a friend who barely knew him in real life. I'm so over articles like these.

http://www.iheartradio.ca/newstalk-...rder-left-bewildered-by-accusations-1.3605039

She claims to have met up with Schlatter about 5 times before heading back home to the United States, and on one occasion met his family."He's not a person who is lacking something, he's not a person who has a mental disorder ... he's always outgoing and always friendly," she says.
Schlatter's friend says they kept in touch online and would chat occasionally.
They sent messages back and forth as recently as last week and she claims that he never gave her any indication that something was wrong, or that he was in any kind of trouble.
The woman describes Schlatter as 'a really sweet guy' who is 'kind and adventurous' and had a talent for art and wood carving.
She says Schlatter spoke lovingly of his mother and adds that after spending time with his family it was clear that they are 'very close.'
Schlatter, she says, did construction work for his father's company but his parents hoped that he would go back to school and settle into a career.

Crappy article about how nice this guy was with comments from a friend who barely knew him in real life. I'm so over articles like these.

http://www.iheartradio.ca/newstalk-...rder-left-bewildered-by-accusations-1.3605039

Ha! I always find it so unnerving when people say how "good a person was, friendly, outgoing...etc" and use positive compliments and words to describe someone who is being accused of a crime, in this case murder specifically.

I feel like shaking that person and saying "Well I guess you don't REALLY know him do you?"

You can be the closest to someone who you think you know from head to toe, and little will you know, they may just have an alter ego, or they could even possibly snap, or secretly crave to commit a murder. You never truly know someone.

JMO/speculating

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back