Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding to the list of less likely theories, what if somebody took William not because he/she wanted him but in order to hurt some part of his family? Either a straight revenge scenario or anticipating payment from an enemy of the (probably biological) family. It wouldn't be an opportunistic crime, and the secrecy or privacy surrounding the visit as well as about the fostering is against it, but . . . not impossible if the motive was strong enough?

A resident in the street has the best and quickest access to a property.

To not be seen in a time frame that some maybe cant notice.

In that way it could be that a child was removed by just chance we all know that.

How many residents in that street?

Adding to the list of less likely theories, what if somebody took William not because he/she wanted him but in order to hurt some part of his family? Either a straight revenge scenario or anticipating payment from an enemy of the (probably biological) family. It wouldn't be an opportunistic crime, and the secrecy or privacy surrounding the visit as well as about the fostering is against it, but . . . not impossible if the motive was strong enough?

Do you remember - way, way, way back in the threads - something about one of the first comments the foster mother said was "oh ... they've taken him" or something like that? And I think we were presuming at the time that was somehow related to an association with the biological family, and her fear of that.

But maybe there was another reason for that comment, if I am recalling it with any degree of accuracy.

Do you remember - way, way, wayi back in the threads - something about one of the first comments the foster mother said was "oh ... they've taken him" or something like that? And I think we were presuming at the time that was somehow related to an association with the biological family, and her fear of that.

But maybe there was another reason for that comment, if I am recalling it with any degree of accuracy.

‘He was stolen.’ ‘taken’, IIRC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZALVhn0hElY

Im very wary about saying things on this forum after being hammered on other cases.

Lets look at those in the street.

I always feel William is still alive, its more about who had got him now.

He may know himself that he doesnt feel in the right place.

BBM - I don't quite get you here? confused! :D

I’m mean if someone is in distress and mourning the death of their child at the cemetery & see a child that reminds them of their lost one they could resort to taking a child to replace.
Kicking around ideas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m mean if someone is in distress and mourning the death of their child at the cemetery & see a child that reminds them of their lost one they could resort to taking a child to replace.
Kicking around ideas.

You never know TGY you could have cracked it,

You never know TGY you could have cracked it,

Maybe just maybe.

What about further up the street?

What if a person close by was wanting for a child?

A person in the street?

Before this all took place was there any other incidents at that property?

What if William was grabbed to fit a profile that someone was looking for?

See this a theory I can't shake either. There are many publicised connections, identities revealed ect but a lot kept quiet also.
Now just by looking at those publicly named and finding connections all over the place...who is to say there aren't people who haven't been publicly named who may also have connections to people who may have had an interest in William.

I doubt this is the case but how many parents kill their children out of revenge “If I can’t have them nobody will”.
In this case not murder but take out of jealousy they ‘they have no right to my child’.
Do drugs addle a mind to this effect?

Better start with the videos some have big hard drives and they may keep their videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304