WA - Unidentified Male: "Lyle Stevik", Grays Harbor, 17 Sept 2001 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also hopeful that there finally might be a way to find out who Lyle was and give his memory/legacy closure and peace. If there is someone out there who knew Lyle & loved him, that person deserves to have closure. If not, I think we all do. I think that over time Lyle has become someone we care about even though we didn't know him, and I think every person deserves to be remembered in a humane way...

Please forgive me if I'm reading your comment incorrectly. I don't want to appear confrontational or contrary at all, and am not trying to upset anyone by making this statement. I believe you are wrong when you said that 'we all deserve' the closure that will come from him being identified.

There's every possibility that when that day comes that his family will wish to stay anonymous and not to disclose his identity publicly. Those of us trying to discover his identity don't actually have any right to know who he is.

There's also the chance that they've seen all of this online intrigue in regard to him, are being held back out of fear of embarrassment and don't want to made into a public spectacle. Wouldn't it be ironic if that's the very thing that's keeping them from actually coming forth?

If this is the case, then I hope that any family member or friend of his who knows his true identity are aware that legally they aren't obliged to disclose anything publicly and the authorities cannot without their permission.

Unfortunately the heights of these two are different and there was not a scar sutured with silver on Lyle's eyebrow.

He was a child when he went missing. They don’t know how tall he would have been as an adult.
The scar on his eyebrow could have been omitted or missed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk, the more I look at the pics the more I think they resemble one another.

<modsnip>

ee2e4a40f6898142542076d17324cfd5.jpg

Posting this so the cover photo isn’t offensive to anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors