Identified! MD - Baltimore Co., LIVING BlkFem, 25-35, in hospital, Jan'18 - Desirae Marbury

makes me wonder if this girl was left with a grandmother or caretaker and something happened to the caretaker and she was dumped because she could be special needs? Has there been an old person found elsewhere or maybe not if the old person had ID. oh just some random thoughts.. thinking out loud!

I was trying to figure out how she got to the bus stop and why those clothes.

All I could think of was that someone dropped her there in a car. Like you imply, they didn't kill her before 'dumping' her, maybe there is a care situation there?

She looks traumatized, though? Even a special needs person should know their name even if they can't remember their address or anything else. She can say "I don't know" so they can hear if she has a US accent or a foreign accent, and some quality of speech ability should come through even in those few words. The tattoo suggests she has more than the mind of a five-year old, and that's old enough to remember one's name.

How long ago was her nose broken? Why does her left eye look a bit swollen?

Who is "PH"? I tried searching for a male with either those initials or a first initial of H in missing persons and couldn't find anything (I'm not very good at doing those searches though).

The report said they couldn't find a medical reason for her apparent memory loss, which suggests to me they think it is trauma-based. But how does that tie in with no one reporting her missing?

I found this woman Irene Kouame and thought her features seemed similar. Her eyebrows looked drawn on and you cant see her mouth but I thought she has similarities..I blew up both photos and compared. Does anyone know the UIDs height by any chance?

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3261dfca.html
https://lostandfound.revealnews.org...1/1989&end_date=12/31/2017&missingperson=6271

Date last seen
Aug. 23, 2001
Age last seen
17 years old
Sex
Female
Race
Black/African American
Ethnicity
Unsure
Nickname/Alias

Circumstances:
Irene was 17 when she went missing from Pasadena, California on August 23, 2001. She was a foreign exchange student from Cote d'Ivoire, Africa. She may speak French as well as English. Irene might still be in the local area of Pasadena or she might have left the state of California.

3261DFCA[1].jpgcache[1].jpg

I found this woman Irene Kouame and thought her features seemed similar. Her eyebrows looked drawn on and you cant see her mouth but I thought she has similarities..I blew up both photos and compared. Does anyone know the UIDs height by any chance?

https://lostandfound.revealnews.org...1/1989&end_date=12/31/2017&missingperson=6271

Date last seen
Aug. 23, 2001
Age last seen
17 years old
Sex
Female
Race
Black/African American
Ethnicity
Unsure
Nickname/Alias

Circumstances:
Irene was 17 when she went missing from Pasadena, California on August 23, 2001. She was a foreign exchange student from Cote d'Ivoire, Africa. She may speak French as well as English. Irene might still be in the local area of Pasadena or she might have left the state of California.

View attachment 129872View attachment 129873

Possible....her ears look similar. Only thing that is throwing me off is she doesn’t have the defined lines under her eyes and her top lip looks slightly different. Wish we could see her teeth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possible....her ears look similar. Only thing that is throwing me off is she doesn’t have the defined lines under her eyes and her top lip looks slightly different. Wish we could see her teeth.

yes I know.. I wish we could see her teeth!!

Date last seen
Aug. 23, 2001
Age last seen
17 years old
Sex
Female
Race
Black/African American
Ethnicity
Unsure
Nickname/Alias

Circumstances:

attachment.php
attachment.php

I think this one is worth submitting. The facial proportions look quite similar.

The missing woman looks older to me. Boy they look a lot alike though! Could be because of the black and white pic that she looks older. I don't know.

Those could be affected by the lighting and the camera angle though.

Irene Kouame is listed as 5' 8". The uid girl was said to be of 'short stature', which I wouldn't have thought would be more than 5' 2" or so?

I don't want to be racially insensitive, but is it a possibility that the UID girl is maybe the daughter of 1st generation immigrants from the same area of Africa as Irene and that it's more of an ethnic similarity between them?

The missing woman looks older to me. Boy they look a lot alike though! Could be because of the black and white pic that she looks older. I don't know.

I was thinking the same thing but supposedly the woman was 17 that was missing.. its really hard to tell because its not a great photo... the thing I noticed is if you blow up the missing womans photos you can see her eyebrows under what looks like a thin drawn on pencil line and to me the shape seems similar to the UID.. the thing that again I wish we had was.. The correct stats on the UID and a photo of Irene smiling!!

It’s so odd that she’s still unidentified, it’s been two weeks! I can’t believe no one is missing this girl.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I came across this article today of this guy Dustin LaFortune and it reminded me of this girl for some reason . This guy was held hostage, abused, burned, piece of lip and tongue cut off and then dumped at a Hospital ....was looking at how completely different Dustin looks before and the photo of him in the Hospital.. Its hard to compare the photos that are posted of the missing to the actual UID's that are found. Just made me wonder how different this Jane Doe must of looked.. Now I am even wondering if her teeth have been broken too as a couple do look chipped. Anyway just my thoughts... This is the link and **Warning** the hospital photo of the guy is not for the faint at heart.
https://www.thestar.com/news/canada..._dumped_at_regina_hospital_badly_injured.html

I came across this article today of this guy Dustin LaFortune and it reminded me of this girl for some reason . This guy was held hostage, abused, burned, piece of lip and tongue cut off and then dumped at a Hospital ....was looking at how completely different Dustin looks before and the photo of him in the Hospital.. Its hard to compare the photos that are posted of the missing to the actual UID's that are found. Just made me wonder how different this Jane Doe must of looked.. Now I am even wondering if her teeth have been broken too as a couple do look chipped. Anyway just my thoughts... This is the link and **Warning** the hospital photo of the guy is not for the faint at heart.
https://www.thestar.com/news/canada..._dumped_at_regina_hospital_badly_injured.html

It’s always a possibility that they won’t look much like they used to. However, her teeth appear to be crowded. Like they’re too big for her mouth so they started overlapping. That’s not something that would have changed.

It always amazes me that they can’t seem to take a clear, high quality photo of UID’s when damn near everyone has a phone that is capable of taking one in their pocket or hand at all times.

I got your point...horrifically different!

I would say think of yourself when you've just woken up, or when you're full of flu compared to how you look done up for a night out?

The unidentified woman's teeth are a feature that stick out to me (that's why it's frustrating that so many missing persons have only one photo, mouth closed)
The tooth just to the left of her front teeth (our left, in looking at the photo) is it cracked or is that a baby tooth that never came out? I thought maybe it was a remaining baby tooth but now I'm not so sure.

attachment.php

Is that scaring like from a lip ring or just some fluff?

Hard to tell. It could just be a white zit?

I was wondering about the center of the lower lip, if it was shadow or a naturally dark area of the skin or whether it had been split? Hear left ear lobe looks damaged and I wondered if an earring had been ripped out of it? Now you mention the lip ring, my imagination is probably in overdrive because I'm wondering if a lip ring has been pulled out and caused the split? Hopefully that can't be done with the lip, but what what do you think about her ear lobe?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back