GUILTY VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #7 Accused Pleads "No Contest"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if keepers did kill her, I would think Eisenhauer would still be guilty of felony murder due to the kidnapping. But ianal...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I agree. It doesn't bother me if they point their fingers at Keepers because I think she should be found GUILTY as well. She was way too involved to walk away with minor charges in this horrible crime.

But it is not going to get DE off the hook. He is going to be found GUILTY, imo.

What exactly does this mean? Not to consider evidence by him, but he's called to the stand?

I think the judge meant that you can consider what DE said in the interview as evidence, but NOT what the FBI agent said, when he called him a 'predator' etc etc...

https://www.facebook.com/TheAnnieAndersen/videos/1660308570692507/

First two seconds of this video if you need verification of his (Virginia Plate). Let me dig for the South Carolina stuff, same age, named Cory.

I am debating whether or not to post the Hokie Open 6k video from November 2015 of Eisenhauer NOT sipping on his water bottle. Lichtenstein has it and he can counter the Detective Sergeant's claim that DE was already "being evasive", when it was just his daily habit.

How would you know Lichtenstein has this video?

First two seconds of this video if you need verification of his (Virginia Plate). Let me dig for the South Carolina stuff, same age, named Cory.

I am debating whether or not to post the Hokie Open 6k video from November 2015 of Eisenhauer NOT sipping on his water bottle. Lichtenstein has it and he can counter the Detective Sergeant's claim that DE was already "being evasive", when it was just his daily habit.

If you're making a statement about the car of someone in SC, you really need to have an MSM link.

The link you provided here, as you noted, is for DE's car, not the SC person.

So, still not following what you're saying about the SC person.

tia

jmo

A lot of athletes don't sip from water bottles, particularly runners. It's interesting that Lichtenstein has your Hokie Open video? Did they approach you for it?

Most athletes are taught young to never put your mouth on a water bottle. Great way to end up with a sick athlete/ team if they are mixed up. So yes it could be habit or habit yet knowing he was not leaving any DNA. I can understand a Detective viewing this as being evasive. IMO they have enough for DE to go down.

Interesting that the judge won't rule on if NK will testify if/until the defense calls her.

They left Clorox containers in the trunk? These two weren't too bright!

And Nicole's address on a piece of paper and the Walmart receipt in DE's dorm.

No, not too bright.

Wasn’t that Hokie Open 6K video(s) on YouTube at one point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most athletes are taught young to never put your mouth on a water bottle. Great way to end up with a sick athlete/ team if they are mixed up. So yes it could be habit or habit yet knowing he was not leaving any DNA. I can understand a Detective viewing this as being evasive. IMO they have enough for DE to go down.

If the video was from the Hokie Open race in Nov 2015 and NL wasn't killed until January, it seems unlikely he would be trying to avoid leaving DNA so far in advance.

If the video was from the Hokie Open race in Nov 2015 and NL wasn't killed until January, it seems unlikely he would be trying to avoid leaving DNA so far in advance.

Not what I was getting at. I meant it is simply a habit of athletes not to put their mouths on their water bottles so I can see it becoming a routine habit anywhere, anytime. Detective thought it was evasive when he did it when being questioned. Yet when with LE he may have been aware not to do so. Something we will likely never know.

So, the defense is going to say that Keepers stole his car? Or is this runner not CB from SC??

(per your post #695)

-Who is person from South Carolina that is being called by the defense? Is this the witness that matched the "VGX-4849" license plate to the Craigs Creek paintball site instead of the actual murder scene? I am thinking Keepers stole his car.

I'm confused. VGX-4849 is the plate number for DE's Lexus, per the video

WildeLake13, what are you implying? Is there another license plate number for the car that you're claiming Keepers stole from this guy?

Does any of this have to do with some old, unverified information that was posted in an earlier thread falsely accusing someone of blackmailing another track team member?

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...uary-2016-6-*Arrests*&p=12576445#post12576445

No proof was ever provided for that person's claim, so we can only assume it was a nasty rumor.

I'm reading through all the threads and am only on #5 but wow, I've never seen so many posts that are criticizing either the victim or their parents (when the parents haven't been the perps) ever. (BTW I'm a long term websleuther but lost my old login details).

The outrage at nicole's social media postings and her parents perceived lack of action seems to completely outweigh the outrage of the horrific crime perpetrated against them.

Sorry if this seems OT but I'm kinda amazed at it. Yes she was a child, but yes she was a CHILD, while DE and NK are both adults, and I'm sure Nicole's parents would have done many things differently if they had been given a second chance to do it again.

So we all know the Defense is going to spin this. Keepers being the killer etc. etc. I'm sure there is much more evidence against DE and I do believe he is the killer. Yet there is no way the Defense can explain DE's DNA under Nicole's fingernails. Unless she scratched him during the quick little side hug. Not!!!!!

So we all know the Defense is going to spin this. Keepers being the killer etc. etc. I'm sure there is much more evidence against DE and I do believe he is the killer. Yet there is no way the Defense can explain DE's DNA under Nicole's fingernails. Unless she scratched him during the quick little side hug. Not!!!!!

What are the other charges against him?

The defense team might say he was with NL at some point - maybe even during an altercation - but that he is not the murderer (or can't be proved to be the murderer beyond reasonable doubt).

Are there lesser charges against him the jury could fall back on?

IDK!

jmo

This case has already spawned a direct copy-cat case. Based straight off of the January 2016 scenario: Last fall Tyler Tessier lured Eisenhauer's former senior history teacher at Wilde Lake HS to a remote field under the guise of a "date". Once blindfolded, the man killed her from behind in the field. Tessier then texted a friend for advice on how to hide a body as he disposed of her iPhone. He told investigators that "he was the last person to see her alive" and was "scared she was pregnant".

Tire tracks and GPS coordinates led them to the body.

This case is active:

https://patch.com/maryland/columbia/tyler-tessier-indicted-murder-laura-wallen

Laura Wallen. We have a thread for her here.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-Sept-2017-2-*Arrest*&highlight=tyler+tessier

The defense team might say he was with NL at some point - maybe even during an altercation - but that he is not the murderer (or can't be proved to be the murderer beyond reasonable doubt).

IDK!

jmo

I'm sure the defense will argue for lesser includeds when they start doing jury instructions...usually happens.

IDK!

jmo

"Eisenhauer, 20, of Columbia, Maryland, is charged with first-degree murder, abduction and concealing a body."

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...cle_7e7c18ee-fa6b-5366-b66d-91ed62e27318.html

I think concealing a body is the only charge that should surely stick. The murder charge we will have to see how well the defense can implicate Keepers. The abduction charge - I'm sure they will argue that NL went willingly to meet DE. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa