CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice how they never touch each other in the photos we see.
Either they hold their own hands (as a compensation for not being touched), or have their arms straight down. The middle boy´s arms and hands especially straight with hands and fingers stretched out, almost like a soldier. The other two boys seem to have more relaxed arms.

Agreed. I know I said this last thread too, but their poor feet in those flip flops all day too. smh

I think they had the indictments in place very fast.
Had they interviewed all the siblings at that time and read through the journals?

Why so fast?

One lewd act for DT, I don´t believe he only sexually molested one child for one year (exactly).
Is it that they interviewed the escape girl and the indictments are mainly based on her account? Is she the molested one in the indictment?

What do you all make of that?

<snip>

I suspect that when the 17-year-old called 911 and they questioned her, they asked about such activity, and she recalled an incident (or incidents) that happened when she was 12. so the dates on the charge cover the period when she was 12 - that is, from her 12th birthday to the day before her 13th birthday. I think that would explain the "one year (exactly)" wording in the charge. They hadn't questioned any of the others yet at that point.

At least that is my take on it. JMOO, of course.

I never noticed that before you pointed it out. How strange. Not relaxed at all.

But we don't know if it was staged or they were given instructions by the photographer. It seems somewhat likely in the Jasmine and the Eeyore pictures, at least, since almost all their stances and arm positions are the same in each.

I just cannot wrap my head around what it would be like to be a HUNGRY child somewhere like Disney with all of that food and stuff. Wonder if they got to do anything or eat anything other than pose for an occasional photo.

But we don't know if it was staged or they were given instructions by the photographer. It seems somewhat likely in the Jasmine and the Eeyore pictures, at least, since almost all their stances and arm positions are the same in each.

The Jasmine picture, yes, but they are still not touching each other so their "pose" has nothing to do with it.

The Eeyore picture is not even a pose. Or at least not one I've ever heard anyone ask people to do.

Posing or not, they are still avoiding contact with each other.

That's my stance on it anyway.

I never noticed that before you pointed it out. How strange. Not relaxed at all.

It is not just in these photos, try noticing it in other pics as well.

There was however a moment of sisterly affection, or whatever to call it, that I saw in the Elvis video, It was from one of the middle girls to another from the same age group. Those two girls are at the right and it is about two thirds into the whole video. They are "dancing", and one girl is a little in front of the other girl. At some point the girl in the front turns to the girl behind her and gestures that she should step forward. But the girl declines.
I saw that as an act of kindness from the girl in front.

I suspect that when the 17-year-old called 911 and they questioned her, they asked about such activity, and she recalled an incident (or incidents) that happened when she was 12. so the dates on the charge cover the period when she was 12 - that is, from her 12th birthday to the day before her 13th birthday. I think that would explain the "one year (exactly)" wording in the charge. They hadn't questioned any of the others yet at that point.

At least that is my take on it. JMOO, of course.

That does make sense.

It is not just in these photos, try noticing it in other pics as well.

There was however a moment of sisterly affection, or whatever to call it, that I saw in the Elvis video, It was from one of the middle girls to another from the same age group. Those two girls are at the right and it is about two thirds into the whole video. They are "dancing", and one girl is a little in front of the other girl. At some point the girl in the front turns to the girl behind her and gestures that she should step forward. But the girl declines.
I saw that as an act of kindness from the girl in front.

Oh these poor survivors. I tried to watch the video a while back but I couldn't get through it all, I found it too sad to think of what was happening to them. Thank you for sharing this.

This law office website explained lewd act on a minor

https://www.shouselaw.com/lewd-conduct-minor.html

Penal Code 288 PC is a crime committed by touching a child somewhere on his/her body for sexual purposes.1 Justice officials sometimes refer to this offense as "lewd acts on a minor under 14" or "acts of lewd and lascivious conduct."

These cases typically involve accusations that the child was touched or fondled on a sexual organ, or that some overt act of child molestation took place.

However, one can be charged with lewd acts even if the touching was not on a sexual organ, and even if the touching was done over the child's clothes (rather than on the bare skin).2

Examples of Lewd Acts on a Child
Dennis uses his finger to rub the vagina of his 9-year-old step-daughter
Sam, a 9th grade teacher, picks up one of his students and fondles her breast area from the outside of her clothes
Rudy's wife is babysitting a 7-year-old girl; Rudy takes the girl into a bedroom and kisses her stomach and thighs, causing him arousal

Not even almost ok. But a far cry from wondering if DT fathered a child with a daughter based on charges.

If the victim of this type of assault were 16/17 according to the link, it would be charged as sexual battery.

The Jasmine picture, yes, but they are still not touching each other so their "pose" has nothing to do with it.

The Eeyore picture is not even a pose. Or at least not one I've ever heard anyone ask people to do.

Posing or not, they are still avoiding contact with each other.

That's my stance on it anyway.

Oh, I agree. I just think that in the Eeyore and Jasmine pictures, the fact that all the kids have their arms positioned in exactly the same way indicates that they were instructed to do so. It's highly unlikely this would occur naturally with so many people, especially including kids.

Dogs got adopted. They got to go to the same home. :steamed:

In article it says they received two applications for the dogs and held a raffle. I wonder if two applications is a misprint. Other articles seemed to make it out to be a lot of interest.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/02...by-perris-torture-defendants-are-adopted-out/

ETA Two wrongs wouldn't have made a right, so keeping the puppies apart wouldn't have made me happier or anything. I'm just still "steamed" that the kids wanted to stay together and couldn't. I do hope the sibling separation is only for their best interests and not due to lack of space

I'm glad they got to go to the same home.

I was just gonna edit that. Shame on me.

I am happy for the puppies. I'm sad for the kids.

Obviously it is much easier to place the dogs together than the siblings.

This law office website explained lewd act on a minor

https://www.shouselaw.com/lewd-conduct-minor.html

Not even almost ok. But a far cry from wondering if DT fathered a child with a daughter based on charges.

If the victim of this type of assault were 16/17 according to the link, it would be charged as sexual battery.

I think if DT performed lewd acts on one child he did on others too. I also wonder about LT performing lewd acts and/or watching. These two are some pretty weird birds! It won't surprise me one bit if more charges get filed on both of them!

I was just gonna edit that. Shame on me.

I am happy for the puppies. I'm sad for the kids.

Obviously it is much easier to place the dogs together than the siblings.

There are two dogs, but thirteen siblings. I can see the problem with the large number.
I hope they at least don´t live far apart and have the chance to visit each other. If they want to; we don´t know the dynamics between the siblings, but surely some have affection for others and should be able to maintain contact on a very regular basis.

I am so worried about foster care. Haven´t we all heard too many bad accounts of foster care? From an abusive biological family to more abuse in foster care.

There are two dogs, but thirteen siblings. I can see the problem with the large number.
I hope they at least don´t live far apart and have the chance to visit each other. If they want to; we don´t know the dynamics between the siblings, but surely some have affection for others and should be able to maintain contact on a very regular basis.

I am so worried about foster care. Haven´t we all heard too many bad accounts of foster care? From an abusive biological family to more abuse in foster care.

I hope they go to loving safe homes. I also think with the gravity of this case the children will be monitored closely within the system.

I hope they go to loving safe homes. I also think with the gravity of this case the children will be monitored closely within the system.

I really, REALLY hope so.
I don´t have much faith in LT´s family, they have proven to be quite untrustworthy, so I don´t expect much from them.
But perhaps DT´s brother? Will he keep an eye on things?
He didn´t in the past, so probably no reason to believe he will, I don´t know.

In one of the pictures where they are all wearing the red "thing" shirts, one of the the youngest daughters is in front and holding the arm of the oldest daughter. It's the picture where I think the oldest girl looks really, really skinny. I noticed it because it's about the only time they actually touch each other. It's like they have a bond (the oldest and youngest [not the baby]).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member