Found Deceased Canada - Marie Stuart, 38, pregnant, Abbotsford, BC, 27 Dec 2016

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/3935062/marie-stuart-appeal-one-year-later/amp/

Still nothing. Just looking at the husbands facebook(not allowed to link here) and there is a private investigation firm exploring Marie’s case pro-bono. However, the thing I find so very strange still is why there isn’t an online page sharing photos, information, and getting discussions going. Keeping her face in the forefront of people’s minds should be a priority?? The husband spends all his time putting up posters which is so very limiting.

There is so much about this case that is strange.

From your link...
...“Her husband was walking probably less than a block behind her on that sidewalk, and so he basically turns the corner, and she isn’t seen again.”

:what:

ETA:

:thinking:

The video at the link (which is OLD footage from 2 days after Marie vanished) says otherwise, it says they got off the bus and went opposite directions...

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

I MO the families quiet and lack of social media awareness followed by her mother's statement "Marie has difficulties and we want to support her"!

All lead me to believe her family has challenges. I do not believe she had much support and I am wondering in there was any threat of CPS involvement. That has caused many pregnant mothers to flee interprovincially as CPS is not federal so it's easier to start over in a new place.

The quiet suggests shame to me. Shame of themselves and posibly of Marie. It doesn't state she worked any place so I suspect she collected assistance. I think she chose to disappear. I hope she did anyhow.

My gut has always said she wanted to disappear. Whether that's true or not, I hope that the family finds answers - how horrible it would be to just lose someone like that. There's no easy way - I'm not minimizing it - but I would be crushed if a family member had willingly disappeared.

Bump for Marie.
It’s now been over 2 years ago. It’s like she just vanished. I don’t understand the silence. An update of some kind would be nice. Some more info. Anything.

So very sad for her, her baby, her family, and her community.

Bumping.. rbbm.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/brit...-missing-marie-stuart-pregnant-baby-1.4465970
marie-stuart-missing.jpg

Stuart was 4 months pregnant when she went missing. She was last seen wearing a yellow toque and a black jacket. (Abbotsford Police Dept.)

''Police say video surveillance shows Stuart walking along South Fraser Way near Seven Oaks Mall at 3 p.m.

The last known sighting of her was near the TD Bank on Gladwin Road.

"The family thinks that Marie may have tried to disappear or sought the company of someone that helped her get off the grid''.
marie-stuart-missing-person.jpg

Video surveillance shows Stuart walking along South Fraser Way near Seven Oaks Mall at 3 p.m. on Dec. 27, 2016. (Abbotsford Police Department)

What exactly is off the grid? To me I imagine going into the woods and living in a tent and gardening. hahaha! Can anyone really be off the grid?? I hear it all the time but unless you assume a new identity which can't be easy for the regular person and today's technology. I just dont think its as easy as it may have been 20 years ago or so. I too wonder why her parents think thats what she's done.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back