GUILTY CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Those little bruises...like the three in her inguinal area... fingerprints maybe? Like from being grabbed really hard?
Also it says they prayed before he shot her. My belief system says that if I kill myself, I will go to hell (although I personally think God is merciful and it's not an automatic thing)...maybe hers was the same? Maybe she was trying to bypass that by being murdered instead?
Far-fetched I know. Just thinking

Not far fetched. She had a post on her Facebook, I believe last year around spring time? Saying she found God.

What if she got the idea to do this from all of SS’s posts seeking someone to kill him? He just made a post about how he has asked for someone to kill him for a year and no one would do it. He posted those types of posts daily. It clearly was in her head.

Wow sure sounds like that may be what she was thinking. I hadn't read the prayer part, maybe missed it.It breaks my heart to know how much poor NB was hurting to of arranged all of this. ( of course, if indeed his version is verified) That poor poor young girl.
Do you have the link to that ? Just want to see what else I may have missed.
TIA
Here's the article/affidavit that talks about the prayer part...

According to the affidavit, Lopez admitted to shooting and killing Bollinger with a single gunshot to the head. He said Bollinger “knelt down on the ground and that he knelt down along her left side and slightly in front of her.” He then claims they both said a prayer, he got up, closed his eyes and shot the teen. He took off with Bollinger’s purse and the gun.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...r-19-hired-him-through-craigslist-to-kill-her

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

All suicides hurt but this one is particularly painful (if he's being truthful) How WAS he paid? And was he really just some sicko with no warning signs? I wonder if anyone else responded to her ad if there was one

What if she got the idea to do this from all of SS’s posts seeking someone to kill him? He just made a post about how he has asked for someone to kill him for a year and no one would do it. He posted those types of posts daily. It clearly was in her head.
I thought the same thing he was relentless, nonstop he was even begging her to do it !

All suicides hurt but this one is particularly painful (if he's being truthful) How WAS he paid? And was he really just some sicko with no warning signs? I wonder if anyone else responded to her ad if there was one

I agree! I can't even begin to imagine how badly she was hurting inside, to want to kill herself first and then to do it like this!!
She was just a baby! So so sad! (This all of course if he's story is proven true)
Good question! If there were others who responded, perhaps he was willing to do it for less.

There are just so many things about JL's story that seem so out there and unlikely to me, but there are parts of it that fit with known facts and rumor, too. I want to just discredit the guy outright because Craigslist Hitman Ad isn't the most likely of scenarios, but a lot of it kinda fits with what we know. Then again, if we know the details fit, he very well could too. He was only picked up the night before last and has internet access. He was probably reading about the case, especially since no one but LE was looking at him. Anything that we know he could have known to come up with his story, right?

For example, at first I thought, re: the gun, that JL saying it was brought by NB could be a sign that he was telling the truth because it wasn't officially confirmed yet that NB's boyfriend's gun was gone and that NB's boyfriend called her in missing. So how would JL know to come up with that part of the story? Well, I'd seen it talked about in rumor on social media before confirmation, and if I saw it, he could have too. There are a number of rumors I've seen that have been proven to be true, i.e. her COD, so those are details he definitely could have picked up to prepare his story with.

Back to the payment....it says they discussed it. Was it money? Drugs? Has it been said anywhere like if there were thousands of dollars in her purse or something?

This is such an interesting point BRRI - whether his story is true or not, she was by all reports not in a good place. If she did feel suicidal, SS's comments would have been a trigger and maybe a source of inspiration for how to end her life.

If this plea for help to kill herself is true, it's such a reflection on the good person she was - even in the darkest of times, her thoughts may have still been on how to ease the pain and burden she would leave on her loved ones in her death, even if somewhat misguided.

Back to the payment....it says they discussed it. Was it money? Drugs? Has it been said anywhere like if there were thousands of dollars in her purse or something?

It hasn’t been said anywhere that she had thousands of dollars. In fact my guess is that she was low on money. moving comes with lots of expenses and she must have been spending money on drugs recently. My guess is that, if the story is true, she would have paid him with JM’s gun.

MOO

Do we know if her car was at the apartment? It seems to me if she wanted to end her life this would be a logical thing to use as payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...r-19-hired-him-through-craigslist-to-kill-her

The affidavit stops short of providing evidence of Lopez’s claims or describe how a dangerously high dose of heroin ended up in her system.

The autopsy report notes Bollinger had a "history of heroin and methamphetamine use," after revealing she died from gunfire. Lopez told investigators that at no time did "they have or consumer any type of drugs."

So she went missing around 12pm, was reported around 3pm, and found around 6pm the next day. Do we think he shot her in the light of day? If he waited until night, what happened in all that time? I can believe they drove around for a few hours, but probably not more than 4. Also, I was thinking it was concluded she was killed elsewhere and dumped at the scene (now I can’t remember if that was MSM or just us WSers) but JLs story seems to imply she was killed at the scene. Thoughts?

So she went missing around 12pm, was reported around 3pm, and found around 6pm the next day. Do we think he shot her in the light of day? If he waited until night, what happened in all that time? I can believe they drove around for a few hours, but probably not more than 4. Also, I was thinking it was concluded she was killed elsewhere and dumped at the scene (now I can’t remember if that was MSM or just us WSers) but JLs story seems to imply she was killed at the scene. Thoughts?

When the autopsy report details came out, some people misconstrued no bullet found to mean at the scene, so they thought hat she must have been killed elsewhere. In reality, it meant no bullet with the body.

I’m thinking more and more that someone hired JL to kill her.

I think Craigslist will be involved no matter what. I am assuming that’s how they “met”. What happened from there, no idea. If it wasn’t suicide for hire, maybe they met up, she was high and made him mad over something, he saw her gun, grabbed it and shot her. But I don’t know why she would leave her phone behind.

Or, maybe it is not even her boyfriend’s gun. That could be a lie. JML writes stories and lives in dream world for his hobbies.

I’m not buying the Craigslist assisted suicide story and I think drugs definitely played a part in her murder. JMO

I think Craigslist will be involved no matter what. I am assuming that’s how they “met”. What happened from there, no idea. If it wasn’t suicide for hire, maybe they met up, she was high and made him mad over something, he saw her gun, grabbed it and shot her. But I don’t know why she would leave her phone behind.

Or, maybe it is not even her boyfriend’s gun. That could be a lie. JML writes stories and lives in dream world for his hobbies.

Agreed. I definitely think there was an ad for something on Craigslist. I’m just not sure it was for assisted suicide.

I'm sorry if someone has already stated this (and I missed it) but early on they mentioned NB was on the phone with someone just before she went missing. A lot of us assumed it was her sister. Wonder if it was actually Lopez?

The affidavit stops short of providing evidence of Lopez’s claims or describe how a dangerously high dose of heroin ended up in her system.

The autopsy report notes Bollinger had a "history of heroin and methamphetamine use," after revealing she died from gunfire. Lopez told investigators that at no time did "they have or consumer any type of drugs."

So he HAS to be lying. She couldn't have had that much heroin in her system without doing any shortly before her death right? So that statement now makes his entire story suspect imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back