Found Alive AL - Lisa Holman, 45, Pelham, 10 Feb 2018

That sounds to me like they have some idea of what happened. I hope she is found soon so that she can get the medical attention she needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it does. What has worried me (bearing in mind Lisa's former job) is, is there a history of depression with this lady? Sometimes people gravitate to trying to help others when they have experienced the same difficulties. I know of people struggling with suicidal feelings to find themselves whilst driving having to fight the impulses to crash into trees in order to end things. You never know what is going on under the surface. Really, really hope that is not the case here.

Oh, excellent news! Well done to the searchers, hope Lisa and her children recover well from this experience.

Wow! So she spent two nights in the woods?

One of the searchers commented that she was disoriented after the wreck and walked deeper into the woods. He said they found her in a cave. A picture of her was also posted, and she was sitting up, obviously distraught but no visible injuries from what I could see.

I am so happy for this lady and her family and friends. Hope she recovers quickly.

I'm extremely relieved that Lisa was found alive. We don't get too many happy endings to these threads.

STATEMENT FROM LISA HOLMAN’S FAMILY:
(3:50p.m. Sunday)

In lieu of the many requests for public appearances and interviews, the family of Lisa Holman would like to issue the following statement to be shared with all interested media outlets:

Needless to say, the last two days have been very emotional for our family; Lisa’s rescue Sunday morning was definitely an answered prayer. Amazingly, she has suffered only a few broken bones and other minor injuries as a result of the accident. Her ability to withstand these injuries, the weather conditions, and the length of time in the woods is a testament to her resiliency.

We would like to express our deepest gratitude to the coordinated effort provided by the Pelham Police Department, Pelham Fire Department, and the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office. They led this rescue mission not only with determined tenacity, but also with true compassion. They kept the family comforted and well informed while organizing the rescue efforts. We would also like to thank the following agencies who assisted in the search: Shelby County EMA, Chelsea Fire Department, Childersburg Rescue Squad, Alexander City Rescue Squad, Regional Paramedic Service, SAR K9’s of Alabama, the American Red Cross, and Red Mountain Search Dog Association.

We would like to thank the literally hundreds of volunteers who offered their assistance throughout Saturday and Sunday. It was a team of these volunteers that finally reached Lisa on Sunday morning. Chelsea High School was instrumental in providing a staging area and bus transportation for the volunteers beginning at 5:30 a.m. Sunday morning. In addition to those who were able to physically show up, there were literally thousands of others lifting the entire effort up through prayer. We are grateful to be part of a close-knit community that never hesitated when their assistance was needed.

https://www.facebook.com/PelhamPoli...Hm_gji_sMVpgnJuvAtZwtucUAJggovNM1hEyA&fref=nf

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard
Back