Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #3

Never forgotten. I still see the cars we tagged everyday in town. My heart knows you were not alone that night as your body found the coolness of the water touch your skin. I will always search for answers and keep my eyes open for you. Your 21st birthday is soon. #justiceforaly #humankindness [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Never forgotten. I still see the cars we tagged everyday in town. My heart knows you were not alone that night as your body found the coolness of the water touch your skin. I will always search for answers and keep my eyes open for you. Your 21st birthday is soon. #justiceforaly #humankindness [emoji173]

Hey Holly it's Jens friend from fastrip I've been following this forum for a while now, since close to when Aly first went missing.. It saddens my heart that nothing seems to have come to light.. idk why we haven't heard anything more about this.. <modsnip>... #JusticeForAly &#127804;&#127803;&#127804;&#127803;&#127804;&#127803;&#127804;&#127803;&#127804;

Sighs ...I just can't believe this has gone totally silent. Nobody I've talked to thinks this was an accident. My gut has told me since day one she was not alone that night. Why does it feel like everything about this is being intentionally hushed up. There's nothing from the family which seems very off to me. Their love and need for answers were very clear, for them to suddenly go silent and not be turning to the public, keeping her story alive doesn't make sense to me. I don't know maybe it's just me but I feel there's something big we must not know about. This case saddens me terribly, everyday. Ever since the vigil I have lit a candle every evening for Aly, it just burnt out and I had to replace it, really got me thinking deeply about all this again. If anyone has any insight or opinion I would love to hear your thoughts.

Sighs ...I just can't believe this has gone totally silent. Nobody I've talked to thinks this was an accident. My gut has told me since day one she was not alone that night. Why does it feel like everything about this is being intentionally hushed up. There's nothing from the family which seems very off to me. Their love and need for answers were very clear, for them to suddenly go silent and not be turning to the public, keeping her story alive doesn't make sense to me. I don't know maybe it's just me but I feel there's something big we must not know about. This case saddens me terribly, everyday. Ever since the vigil I have lit a candle every evening for Aly, it just burnt out and I had to replace it, really got me thinking deeply about all this again. If anyone has any insight or opinion I would love to hear your thoughts.
No insight but I definitely think this was NOT an accident. Her phone I think will hold a lot of the story.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

No insight but I definitely think this was NOT an accident. Her phone I think will hold a lot of the story.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

The Justice for Aly FB page has said that her phone has been a gold mine of information. I think the family is silent because they know who did this and are letting LE build the best case possible for Aly's justice.

I have a strong feeling that there is evidence that has not been released to the public.

Hoping we hear of an arrest soon.

Rest easy Aly:heartbeat:

The Justice for Aly FB page has said that her phone has been a gold mine of information. I think the family is silent because they know who did this and are letting LE build the best case possible for Aly's justice.

I have a strong feeling that there is evidence that has not been released to the public.

Hoping we hear of an arrest soon.

Rest easy Aly:heartbeat:

I agree and hope we are right. Her family was very vocal and active. I hope and pray that police have been building their case this whole time. I have never trusted or believed the Michael guy.

I tend to agree with all of you and hope you're right. I also don't trust a word of the stories by those she was last seen with. I also don't know if I believe the camp host, his sole purpose for being there is to know who's coming and going, I just can't swallow that he saw or heard nothing. He seems like a really nice guy but so were some of our country's most infamous serial killers, just saying. A beautiful young girl in distress and nobody around to see anything it's not a far stretch to think someone might take advantage. Nobody in their right mind but obviously whoever did this is not "normal" . I'm also wondering if maybe the family's gone silent because they're pursuing a civil suit, there just might not be enough evidence to get a criminal conviction. I hope the family knows how many people are still thinking of them and Aly how much we support them in this journey they're on.

It appears Alycia would have turned 21 this week Sept 30th &#128546;.
<modsnip>

Aly’s 21st birthday observed at Starbucks

October 4, 2017

Saturday, September 30 was to be the 21st birthday celebration of Ally Yeoman but instead was a day of remembrance and tears.

Friends at the Gridley Starbucks where Aly worked wore yellow t-shirts in her honor as they handed out her favorite drink for free - Iced Americanos with white mocha and cream.

[...]

The Sutter County Sheriff’s Department continues to investigate Aly’s disappearance and death and asks that anyone with information call 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit a tip to tips.fbi.gov.

ML has a pool. Perhaps she drowned in there?

If this was a straight up accident, I'd think we'd know by now as LE could match her shoes with the footprint impressions found. Men and women can have the same size feet and there are plenty of common unisex shoes but if he and Aly don't wear the same size, that rules out one of them making those. I don't think she made them though. Because LE's being too ambiguous about them. All they're saying is there are footprints leading away from the truck. Wouldn't they tell us if they were hers, especially during the time she was missing so as to help find her?

ML has a pool. Perhaps she drowned in there?

If this was a straight up accident, I'd think we'd know by now as LE could match her shoes with the footprint impressions found. Men and women can have the same size feet and there are plenty of common unisex shoes but if he and Aly don't wear the same size, that rules out one of them making those. I don't think she made them though. Because LE's being too ambiguous about them. All they're saying is there are footprints leading away from the truck. Wouldn't they tell us if they were hers, especially during the time she was missing so as to help find her?

I agree with everything you said and I do believe it would've been released right away if they knew the footprints were hers.....I also see from the post above yours that all tips are going directly to the FBI now, I find that very interesting and telling.

Wow! I really thought there would be an arrest by now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heavy on the heart. Thinking of you as the new McDonald's opened. Your smile would really make that place over the top

on the surveillance camera you can see she is not even stop in front of the barriers, just slowed down and went around as she were done it a hundred times before, it looks like very well-known road for her. considering the tilted terrain, she made elegant maneuver, a pretty skilled driver, far from drunk ride as someone mentioned.

orchard, she did not slide off the road but deliberately entered?

women, even when they have a flat tire they call someone, and she was completely stuck in the mud and called no one for help? friends, parents? instead she continued further into the darkness and desolation by foot?
IMHO no way, there must be a call from her phone that night or she was not alone.

I live in Gridley and know this area in Live Oak. Whoever was driving probably didn't want to drive around the Levee gate on Pennington because the camp host might be awake and would see them, you also cannot get into the park or boat launch area after 9:00pm because the camp host locks the gate at the entrance. Also, if you go down Pennington you would have to pass the high school, continuation high school and more houses that have cameras in the open. Going down Cooley you would not run into anybody since this is private property and Pennington is a Main Street through town. I'm Certain this person wanted to get Aly's truck down to the beach area so they could dump her truck into the water from there.
Also, you could walk along the Levee Road until you get to Yuba City without being seen by anybody. I can't think of any other way to not be seen on camera leaving the area.
I think whoever was driving Aly's truck was very familiar with this area. They could have kept going straight down Cooley Road to access the private beach (by driving around a locked gate) instead of turning right on the levee but they knew that the next gate further down Cooley Road has barriers on both sides preventing vehicles from entering when the gate is closed so they tried to take a short cut through the orchard to get to the dirt road which takes you to the beach area. This tells me whoever was driving was familiar with this area.
***IMO***

so far most logical post here. thanks norcal530.

so far most logical post here. thanks norcal530.
Agree! Except. Dump her sounds as if she already passed and wasnt it confirmed she "drowned" with water in her lungs meaning she was alive when she entered the water. Please correct me if wrong

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

@ann1989
yes but she could be drowned in gulf of mexico end bring her there. reading thread for a while but didn't found anything about sample of water in her lungs? forensics obviously didn't found nothing suspicious. norcal explained very well, so many barriers, and then turn into orchard...whoever drive that car the goal must be coast of feather river...over the orchard roads which they didn't reach.

as norcal already said, whoever was driving Aly's truck was very familiar with this area.
some local 100%?

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...ll=39.27651843634777,-121.62846481293639&z=17

first video here at 3:31 https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/05...dead-in-feather-river-in-northern-california/

I hope she gets justice one day. Still thinking about her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back