GUILTY CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Her boyfriend. The only way he got that gun is either JM or NB gave it to him at some point.
If JL knows JM, it would make sense that she would be discussing her concerns/frustrations re: JM with JL.

Also, I noticed JM has a previous address in Thornton, where JL lived.

broomfield and thornton are very close, like a few miles, doesn't mean much

also find it hard that this guy just came up with the whole hitman story. Seems a little far fetched, by doing this he just
confessed to murder, not a story he would have said to not incriminate himself, if he was gonna lie he could have thought for a second and came up with elaborate story about a 3rd person or something like that
Again all the other stuff people are saying just doesn't line up.

You look at some normal facts of the case
19 year old natalie was attractive female with whole life ahead of her
Attractive females do not normally associate themselves with someone like the killer
Natalie was known addict
Natalie was known is past to be suicidal
Natalie was found with amount of heroin in system that would kill a non-user thrashing any idea that she was drugged, if she was drugged like that and wasn't a regular user she would be dead of od
Gun on killer was her boyfriends, meaning she had to willingly give it to him
Reason she left phone was she wasn't scared because she was planning on suicide, normally girls are scared of leaving with people
they don't know well.
There were texts on there phones, that probably correlated to the killers story. The reason the cops were satisfied with his final answer.

Before JL was arrested, most bets were on JM doing it or being involved. There were a lot of people that seemed to be able to post inaccuracies in his story or suspicions. He's been radio silent ever since her body was discovered. The only sighting anyone could validate was that he was at her memorial in Virginia then immediately off the grid again.

Some of the theories (even the one that popped in my head earlier) seem so batty but at this point, nothing would surprise me.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
My current theory is JM hired JL off of CL. Which is nuts, but like you said, nothing could be that surprising anymore. I’ll only be surprised if JLs final version of the story turns out to be true.

The problem with that is, heroin presents the user with a sense of euphoria. That sensation lasts over a span of hours and then causes drowsiness when the effects start to wear off. Considering the amount of mams in NB’s system, we’ve determined she used heroin very close to her time of death. And we don’t know if she had used earlier in the day as well. IMO, NB would have been in a euphoric state, not a depressed state, close to the time she was murdered.
Not true. I was a user and when I used It didn’t always put me in a happy state. It actually made me really depressed at times and I hated myself for it right after I used. I wish she would of asked someone that was clean for a long time on how to stay clean. I’ve been clean for 8years but when I first got clean I messed up and hated myself even more for it. Very well could of happened with her.
Just because you read how it may make you feel does not always make you feel that way.

The affidavit definitely says JM called it in, which is why social media comments from family members/friends should be taken with the grainiest grain of salt. They don't have crystal balls. This isn't the first time in NB's case that I've seen it. Others had stated things like SS was still in jail when we knew for a fact he wasn't, etc. etc. Be very wary.

:trainwreck:

Friendly reminder folks:

Rules Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
Paraphrasing is okay.
Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

I hope this upcoming week brings more news. This one's really got me chomping at the bit for the truth.

Prelim hearing date set.

Joseph Michael Lopez, 22, was charged Wednesday morning with first-degree murder in the death of*Natalie Bollinger, the 19-year-old*Broomfield woman whose body was found in a wooded area of Adams County.

17th Judicial District Judge Thomas Ensor ordered Lopez be held without bond in the Adams County Jail, and set a preliminary hearing in the case for April 27.

https://www.denverpost.com/2018/02/14/natalie-bollinger-murder-suspect-charged/

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

This has been one strange case from the get go.

I've lost two significant others to heroin overdose.
One left a suicide note.
The other one died in my home while I was gone for days. I found the body.
No note that time.
I just want to say that the addict does self-blame and hate what they are doing. They will often go to any lengths to end their pain. The OD I found had been dead a couple of days. And had also been clean for a very long time.
There is "fire" heroin in the neighborhood that is killing a large number of people, The addict is obviously suicidal when they hear this news and make sure to score from the dealer who has this batch.
NB could have run in a gas station restroom or anywhere very quickly and injected while out with the killer. They are very skilled at being quick and sneaky.
You don't have to think that if he says she didn't use drugs in his presence that she didn't find a way to do it without him knowing.
Just so very sad all the way around.
It tore my life apart even though I've never even seen heroin.
jmo

One left a suicide note.
No note that time.
I just want to say that the addict does self-blame and hate what they are doing. They will often go to any lengths to end their pain. The OD I found had been dead a couple of days. And had also been clean for a very long time.
There is "fire" heroin in the neighborhood that is killing a large number of people, The addict is obviously suicidal when they hear this news and make sure to score from the dealer who has this batch.
NB could have run in a gas station restroom or anywhere very quickly and injected while out with the killer. They are very skilled at being quick and sneaky.
You don't have to think that if he says she didn't use drugs in his presence that she didn't find a way to do it without him knowing.
jmo

Sorry about what you encountered. I lost my brother to a heroin OD last spring. He had been a user for 15 years, so I saw firsthand addict behavior and the like. I agree that addicts use quickly and bathrooms are prime locations. One thing about strong batches--some addicts are seeking higher highs and not necessarily suicidal. I don't think NB was suicidal but she was an active addict. I think she was unlucky to come across the perp but also had a tendency to befriend (and date) dangerous men.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My kids dad died of a cocaine overdose.
I'll never again understand how addicts justify their behavior as being victimless (I, too, said that and I've now been clean 21 years). Everything you said is spot on. So much pain all around and encompassing addiction :(

One left a suicide note.
No note that time.
jmo

And I'm so sorry for everyone's pain and loss

Yes we've been hurt. We've lost pieces of ourselves. We've lost people we dearly loved and can never get back.
We've been through survivor's guilt, played the situations over and over in our minds.
We're still here trying to make it day by day.
NB isn't waking up today, but we know she's not in pain.
Much love to all survivors and to all who suffer.

eta:maybe NB left her phone behind in a final way of leaving the truth behind. The texts, the emails. Maybe in her state of mind she just forgot it, but being that she was actively using again, it could have been her own unique form of a final reveal of the truth. Of her desire to leave this world. Her own note from beyond.
jmo

Just to add, I'm in no way calling this other than the cold-blooded murder it was. No matter what NB's state of mind was that day it is absolutely horrific. If someone is feeling down or like hurting themselves we are called to help them not hurt them:notgood:.jmo

eta:maybe NB left her phone behind in a final way of leaving the truth behind. The texts, the emails. Maybe in her state of mind she just forgot it, but being that she was actively using again, it could have been her own unique form of a final reveal of the truth. Of her desire to leave this world. Her own note from beyond.
jmo

This may be true. Or the perp may have made her leave it behind to reduce the chance of it being tracked. They found her body in the woods quite quickly via what seemed to be a total fluke? Had that not happened, she may have been missing for some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the FB discussion groups (in conjunction with a close family member) raised money for Alycia so that she could go visit home for her and NB's birthday this year. A video was posted of Alycia receiving the surprise, and it hit me hard. She is so sweet and so tiny.

One of the FB discussion groups (in conjunction with a close family member) raised money for Alycia so that she could go visit home for her and NB's birthday this year. A video was posted of Alycia receiving the surprise, and it hit me hard. She is so sweet and so tiny.

Same here. And when she spoke, her voice is what I assume NB’s sounded like. It was really eye opening

In order to have a legal assisted suicide in Colorado, you have to be diagnosed with a terminal illness, have six months left to live, and have two doctors sign off to indicate that you are both terminally ill and mentally/psychologically capable of making this choice. There is a multi-week waiting period for the drug, then, you have to mix and drink the medication yourself. Even if it can be proven that JL killed NB at her own request while she was dying of a lethal dose of heroin, this still qualifies as a crime rather than a physician-assisted suicide.

There are so many rules set in place around assisted suicide partially for this reason. If it weren't this way, murderers would be able to make this argument and get away with their crimes.
Agree but they were kids and make will make decisions based on little information.

Sent from my Z835 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back