Why doesn't anyone think it could've been John.

But if Patsy had encountered something she had never seen before, something that cut her to her core like John and JonBenet engaged in a sexual act, do you think she would have held back?

No way would she have held back.

btw.

on this picture S.B.T.C. has last dot:
attachment.php

It is printed on C. I am not sure why it is much less visible on scans of the RN.

I think that's just bleeding ink.

I've been a WS member for years and I honestly cannot believe the JBR case STILL gets this much attention. There are so many other compelling cases of missing persons and cold case murders that we could all be investing more time in. It's nuts to me that this one case drives people to the most ludacris conspiracy theories. We will probably never know what happened, EVER. I just don't see anything "new" or any new revelations happening with this case. JMO.

I've been a WS member for years and I honestly cannot believe the JBR case STILL gets this much attention. There are so many other compelling cases of missing persons and cold case murders that we could all be investing more time in. It's nuts to me that this one case drives people to the most ludacris conspiracy theories. We will probably never know what happened, EVER. I just don't see anything "new" or any new revelations happening with this case. JMO.
???
attachment.php

That’s why there are multiple strangle marks. Found out she was alive, took off noose but too late. Strangled again to cover up the cover up.
What do you see as being "multiple strangle marks?"

You're absolutely right. I should be out working another degree. I should always get more exercise. I could volunteer at a homeless shelter, become a monk and pray to save souls. There are always more kitten videos on Youtube and I have no idea about any of the latest pop music or movies. And I've never owned a console gaming system so I could learn how to do that. You're so right. I'm wasting my time.

Then again, why are you so worried about what I do with my time? I'm doing something that has meaning to me and I don't answer to you.

Follow what's important to you.

I am not anywhere near as knowledgeable about the case as a lot of you so have mercy on me but on the night of the homicide, Patsy would have been weak from having undergone chemo. Also, in the CBS series demo, the child who plays Burke is repeatedly striking a skull replica that remains upright and immobile. The actor wails on the faux skull continuously until he gets the desired result and again, the skull replica doesn't topple.

Wouldn't the only adult male who was present in the home be the one most likely to have had the physical strength to have delivered the head blow?
I'm glad you started this thread. I've in no way followed the case as closely as others here, but I've always thought JR to be the most likely perp. Statistically, he's certainly the most likely. His finding her body and moving it screams guilt to me. PR wouldn't be the first woman to choose her man over her daughter. I think Burke was messed up, but I don't think he is a likely killer, just a child who grew up in a sexually abusive home. And I can't see JR and PR not calling 911 in that scenario (BDI)... I've lost a child, and I can't believe they wouldn't have clung to hope, especially since the head injury wasn't readily apparent.

Basically, i think this is no different than the thousands of other cases on WS, with the twists of money and the hypersexualization of a little girl via the pagents.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm glad you started this thread. I've in no way followed the case as closely as others here, but I've always thought JR to be the most likely perp. Statistically, he's certainly the most likely. His finding her body and moving it screams guilt to me. PR wouldn't be the first woman to choose her man over her daughter. I think Burke was messed up, but I don't think he is a likely killer, just a child who grew up in a sexually abusive home. And I can't see JR and PR not calling 911 in that scenario (BDI)... I've lost a child, and I can't believe they wouldn't have clung to hope, especially since the head injury wasn't readily apparent.

Basically, i think this is no different than the thousands of other cases on WS, with the twists of money and the hypersexualization of a little girl via the pagents.

What is the one reason why they wouldn’t call 911 if BDI?

A: It’s the motive for the entire cover-up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That is not a photo of the Ramsey RN. In fact, it looks like one of Rosco Clark's forgeries.

I would be glad to be sure.

Is it a bleeding ink or forgery.

If the RN was treated with M-Vac it can be a bleed.

Do you have a picture of the RN somewhere?

I was checking a few scans and a few pictures and still the last dot can be on 'C' or it is only an impression after "my" picture of the RN.

What is the one reason why they wouldn’t call 911 if BDI?

A: It’s the motive for the entire cover-up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Possible, but it would be against every parental instinct. A dead child is inconceivable to a parent. The denial and cognitive dissonance and fundamental urge to get help for an injured child... There is no logic or rational thought. You call 911 in a split instant. There is no, "hey, wait, let's think this through." You aren't capable in that moment, the world closes in and you don't see or hear anything but the child. In my case, when my son died, I never heard any sirens, and there were at least 5 emergency vehicles. There were things I didn't see, that I only know of because of what first responders told me. You aren't thinking about how or why, the only thought in your head is saving that child. My other children didn't even enter my mind until responders asked about them.

I just can't see a normal, bonded, loving parent taking the time to think through the possibility and ramifications of another child being responsible. Even if it did occur to them, they still would do everything to save their daughter. The instinct and denial would just be too strong, even if the outcome was obvious.

The only way I can see the cover up unfolding is if a parent was responsible, and the other parent was more concerned about losing her man, money, and social status. Same old story we see here every day.

I just can't see a normal, bonded, loving parent taking the time to think through the possibility and ramifications of another child being responsible. Even if it did occur to them, they still would do everything to save their daughter.

I'm very sorry for your loss.

But, my question is, were they indeed normal, bonded, and loving?

In all the interviews I have seen and the transcripts I have read, they seem anything but.

But that's JMO.

The Ramseys did what they always did when presented with a problem...they covered it up. To me, any loving parent would have called 911 when a child was injured, but not them. You brutalize the tiny child even more in some insane attempt to create a false scenario.

Well, where at work, we use this case as a training tool wrt what NOT to do.

People actually care about JBR. I was her age when she was killed. It's stayed with me all these years.

I don't want to come across as a bully or put words in your mouth but what was the point of your post?

She was murdered horribly and her life was cut short. IMO, I can't think of a more compelling case to talk about.

:moo:

I think it is very offensive that people are blaming a 9 yr. old child.

A 9yr. old child can be very impulsive, IMO. I do not know whether BR murdered JB or not, but one thing I do know is that a 9yr. old IS capable of strength in wielding anything the weight of that flashlight. BR looked rather puny at that time but that shouldn't fool anyone. Wiry ones can be pretty strong.

I grew up with 4 brothers. They all played Little League baseball. One of them could swing a bat like you wouldn't believe being no older than BR. His nickname was Slugger and he once hit 3 home runs in a row.

I do believe BR was jealous of the attention JB was always getting. He could conceivably have done the murder with PR beginning the cleanup, then JR having to help.

In my very humble opinion, there are indicators that all three of them (BR, PR, and JR) were involved in some aspect of this murder whether it be striking JB, doing the final kill, and/or the cleaning up.

*Sorry if my theory offends anyone. It is just IMO!

Everyone has his/her own opinion of this case. Some have rightfully guessed at just how it went down and will never know they are right.

If you have ever watched 'Child Murderers', you know that children are indeed capable of murder. I'm sorry some find that offensive.

I have followed little JB's case since the beginning. She was the exact age as my first granddaughter when this happened. I am still extremely angry that someone snuffed this beautiful little life out.

Right. I get what you're saying but subtract those involving guns. Then subtract those where the victim was an infant or very young toddler. What is left is so rare as to practically not exist.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back