TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say that you reminded me of something that I really would like to know - Who the friend was that told LE about the creepy message? One of the pieces we are missing about this case is the whereabouts of Missy during the day on Sunday before the murder happened. I would also like to know who was the last person to see her alive other than her children. And to know who was the last person she was in contact with via phone.

The curious thing about releasing the warrants is that MPD was under no obligation to do so. They legally could have held them back for another 13 days and could get a 30 extension beyond that. This leads me to believe they did it deliberately with the premise that it might get someone to take off or do or say something that would give them away. But what I question (at the time they released the warrants) is whether or not MPD was thinking that it was someone on the list for the phone records warrant or as the part you quoted said, that SP was in contact with one of the numbers. I question that because it makes little sense to release the phone record warrant at all if MPD thought it was someone that contacted one of the numbers. MPD was showing their hand. There had to be a some goal associated.

I was only following this case in the media every few days or so at the time (never heard of Websleuths either for that matter and wouldn't get here even to read until June). My presence here is all due to that one action by MPD. Releasing that warrant made no sense to me and I had to try to figure out what was going on.

Agreed. I joined WS because of this case. I think they’ve been very strategic in everything they’ve said and released like they’re talking to the perp without being direct. I also think what they’re not saying says more than what they are. IMO, they’ve got a POI that they’re watching and waiting to skip up, but don’t have enough to prosecute. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree that I think glass breakage is that East hallway. Notice the camera jiggles some from the hitting. The MPD zoomed that section so it makes it a little harder to see much.
It's just a puzzle to me. Have you seen any photos of the library or any of those rooms from outside. You use descriptions is why I ask. Thanks again. I think we somewhat agree and disagree. I am on fence with the Sanctuary being locked. But def the offices would be. Both are in our church. But I don't attend CCoC.
On the cameras, I just have a hard time believing there are not 2 cameras at ea corner of halls, one pointing ea way. Simply because there are doors and the camera field of view is not that far (maybe). Or at least one one ea corner.
I expect that there are two cameras at each corner looking each direction. Which is what bothers me about the videos released by MPD because they only show video from diagonally opposite corners of the church. I have a hard time believing that both cameras at the NW and both cameras at the SE weren't working. I can't conceive of how that would happen.

I have previously stated my opinion that I believe SP chose when they wanted to be seen or not on camera and I have previously described how you can walk down every hall in the church around the building and never be seen on camera based on how I believe those cameras to operate. With that I am kind of stuck because without additional footage (if it truly exists despite what MPD claims) I have to be able to explain why it is video capture occurred at two diagonally opposite corners of the building.

Thoughts for the week.

-I did not personally know MB. We did run in concentric circles (i.e. we did have common FB friends) and I have spent some time in Midlothian. Yes, the locals have mostly retreated from WS (except one that I know of). There was a pretty tied-in one on the thread (I remember parts of her moniker and would recognize if she came back, but she hasn’t.) She was very fearful and if anyone challenged anything she said, she’d disappeared and have to be coax back.

There is still a bit of interest among the locals. They communicate mostly on FB and often on PM or texting. A couple of them have pretty extensive file libraries; from the beginning. And they continue to closely track a few of the more popular POI’s. If you want to know who those are, they conducted a pretty extensive poll last week on one of the private groups and that seemed like a pretty good representation.

None of them that I’ve read or communicated with believe that this was in anyway random or untargeted. For that reason, they don’t sound fearful. Some will speak of the “killer walking amongstus” but more from a miscarriage of justice standpoint than personal protection

-We assume LE has fully explored all of MB’srelationships. That’s easier said thandone. 1. She was HIGHLY CONNECTED and HIGHLY CONNECTIVE. She had 1,500 FB friends. In a town of about 20k, that means 5% to 10%of the population was in her feed (and she in theirs).

Because she “loved everyone and wanted everyone to loveher” -paraphrased from her eulogy, she accumulated relationships in a varietyof circles, including many in LE, FF, Fitness, church, kid’s sports,home-schooling, etc.

According to SW’s and statements by LE, there were clandestineand surreptitious relationships that they know of.

How many didn’t they know of? This was not a naïve soccer-mom that didn’tknow how to have relationships off the radar. My opening statement isn’t as straightforward as you think.

-And yes, LE almost certainly analyzed all break-insin the couple years prior in that vicinity. That’s an area I would explore and I’m merely a WannaB.

-The outfit is LONG Gone, whoever was hoping to come across that. SP was efficient and not prone to unforced errors.

-You cannot freely use statistics (like % of murderscommitted by males) because this is not a typical case in any way. The video of the perp definitely has afeminine sway. However, there are moremarkers and clues of SP being male, IMHO. And I don’t see this being a young person (16-22?). Play the video of the 14-18 YO’s walking outof the Parkland High School this week. Before age and a sedentary lifestyle has kicked in. SP doesn’t walk or move anything like them.

He is probably 40+.

I see locals looking more at cliques and job/social/familialcircles than a specific name that they suspect. Though some are pretty convinced they know who it is. And that maybe is another reason why this case is difficult to solve.

I think BB knows quite a bit more than we know. A bigger clue to me was him warning her to becareful on her last night. While itsounds like there was frequently a bit going on in her life and theirrelationship, something concerned him. I trust he’s had those conversations with LE.

Looking back and trying to amalgamate what I think I’ve settled on, I’m opening my thinking to MB knowing something or someone, but itmight be a clandestine relationship or a newer one. She was a threat to someone or their family or their finances. And she just needed to go.

Sorry for the skimpy details on my profile/summary but that’s what I think we’re looking for. And what we need to look at. And North, South, East and West are just the trivia questions that will be answered when we figured out who she was a threat to.

In the image you have of that room you have two windows. They are at least 8 feet apart (and I think 10) but the two windows on the building you want to claim as being the ones in the photo are the first two single windows you see in the images you posted just beyond the van. Those two windows are only 4 feet apart so matter what you do those two specific windows can't be the windows in the image you have of the room. Not physically possible.

So, the only two choices are:

(1) The room in the image is S1. The windows you see in the image are the first double windows and then the next single window on the building. In the image the single window is to the left and only the left most window of the double window and the right most window of the window as well as the rest of the room can't be seen as they are out of the frame of the photo to the right.

(2) The room in the image is S2 (which is the library). The windows in the photo are the second and third single windows seen on the building as those windows are 8 feet apart from each other.

What I used to decide which one I think is was the structural column that can be seen in the image. It is to the right of the window on the left in the photo. There is some kind of metal rack that is against the wall and it abuts the left side of the column. The structural columns in the building are in alignment across the building from north to south. This is why they are marked on my map. Everywhere you see a black square is where there is a column. Those all line up north to south. I didn't

So, not only do you have to place a room from a photo based on the windows but if there is a structural column between the windows that also has to align on the building where such columns exist. In the case of that image you must find a place where a window is 3 feet to the left of a column (when looking from inside the building toward the windows).

So, with all the columns known for the north side of the building and the sanctuary the columns also extend to the south hall rooms as well. The columns are marked on the mapped I just linked in my previous comment. There should be a column in S1 and a column in S2. The one in S2 should be 1 foot from a window (as I have it on the map).

There are photos of several rooms with such columns. W1 (Ice Room), W2, a classroom for youngsters (not infants or toddlers), K1 where you have all the people in the photo and the tables, O3 from the video you posted previously from in the offices, Room 8 has two visible columns, many, many, photos of the sanctuary, and so on. Wherever a column is seen it is marked on the map. Wherever a column MUST be since they are aligned is also marked. Construction engineers and architects don't randomly place structural columns. Thus, there is no structural column in between the first two single windows on the south of the building. There are, however, structural columns between the first double windows and the first single window on the south side of the building and there is a structural column in between the second and third single windows on the south side of the building however that column is 1 foot from the third single window. The photo you have doesn't match that configuration. That is why I believe it to be S1.

You do not have beams marked in S2 nor do you have one in O4. Why do you have gray area in S1 and only 1 beam does not not match up with K1 which is room 6. Why do you have a 2nd door in S1 where that door on North hallway is K room 7. Why do beams in sanctuary stage and E2 not match. Why does E3 have 2 beams one not matching up with anything, the other 2 E rooms only have 1. Where does W2 match up. ** looking at map typing not meaning to sound snarky.

On windows, you told me prior that the lights on in windows was one of your reasoning. We can just agree to disagree. Neither of us have been inside, nor seen photos of the library. For room 21 to be consistent for over a year that number doesn't come from thin air. Thanks again for your help.
I will just agree to disagree.
jethro map.JPG*red line is mine showing the room 6 K1 and S1 don't match up. Added map for ease at what I was looking at.

I expect that there are two cameras at each corner looking each direction. Which is what bothers me about the videos released by MPD because they only show video from diagonally opposite corners of the church. I have a hard time believing that both cameras at the NW and both cameras at the SE weren't working. I can't conceive of how that would happen.

I have previously stated my opinion that I believe SP chose when they wanted to be seen or not on camera and I have previously described how you can walk down every hall in the church around the building and never be seen on camera based on how I believe those cameras to operate. With that I am kind of stuck because without additional footage (if it truly exists despite what MPD claims) I have to be able to explain why it is video capture occurred at two diagonally opposite corners of the building.

I understand the frustration on that. But they only released what they did for reason of someone maybe able to recognize the gait and mannerism. Not for us sleuths. Honestly there is no way any of us are going to solve this case. Unless you are directly involved with MB life somehow. We have no evidence. It could be someone from literally anywhere. JMHO

You do not have beams marked in S2 nor do you have one in O4. Why do you have gray area in S1 and only 1 beam does not not match up with K1 which is room 6. Why do you have a 2nd door in S1 where that door on North hallway is K room 7. Why do beams in sanctuary stage and E2 not match. Why does E3 have 2 beams one not matching up with anything, the other 2 E rooms only have 1. Where does W2 match up. ** looking at map typing not meaning to sound snarky.

On windows, you told me prior that the lights on in windows was one of your reasoning. We can just agree to disagree. Neither of us have been inside, nor seen photos of the library. For room 21 to be consistent for over a year that number doesn't come from thin air. Thanks again for your help.
I will just agree to disagree.
attachment.php
*red line is mine showing the room 6 K1 and S1 don't match up. Added map for ease at what I was looking at.
I linked the map that has it in Post #656.

And the columns are aligned across the building from the North side to the South side. The columns are different on the East and West sides of the building. This is because there is a large main entryway to support on the west side for example. The wide gray strip along S1 is part of the support for the car port structure which extends all the way to the doors. Look at the columns outside the building holding it up. I have those squares marked on where there are columns within the building footprint. In this case the columns that are right at the edge of the patio. There are columns across the driveway holding up the other end of the car port. However, what you won't see no matter how hard you look at any image of the patio when looking at the doors is a support column on the right. Well the car port can't only be supported on three sides. The support on the right is part of the outside wall of building (west side of room S1).

Look at the photos from inside the dutch door room that you have. Look at how much distance is to the left of the doors to the wall - about 2 feet. Now look at the MPD video or any photo that shows the South hall and shows the Dutch doors - does that look like it is only two feet from the corner to the dutch doors? It looks about 4 feet to me. So, if it looks like 4 feet on the outside of the room from the corner of the hall to the doors but inside the room it only looks like there is two feet from the door to the wall it isn't a magic room. It means that there is a two foot space between the outside edge of the building and the wall inside the dutch door room. If you were to tear the west wall down inside the dutch door room you would find a either a two foot wide support wall or a two foot wide column at the nw and sw corners.

Here is what you need to know. There is only 48 feet of space for rooms between the Office area and the gray wall to left of S1. 48 feet. That is all there is. The reason I know this is because if you watch the video you posted where the pastor goes out of his office (O4) to the office next door (O3) you will see a structural support column. That column aligns across the building ultimately to a support column in the separator wall (1 foot wide) between the Kitchen and Room 8. That is what pins that room (O3 and thus the rest of the office area) to where it is. It can't move. Being locked into place like that leaves whatever is to the west of it as the remaining space. And simple subtraction of the x position of the start of the south hall from the x position of the hall to the left of O3 will yield how much space is left.

The glass wall and doors to the Library (S2) look exactly like the the glass and glass doors at the southwest entrance that you see to the right in the camera view looking down the south hall. The glass wall and doors of the Library the exact same dimensions as the southwest entry glass and doors. 16 feet wide. There is space to the left of the glass wall before you get to the next door (which I believe is a closet) and it looks about 4 feet to me and very likely there is 4 feet on the right of it as well since it is about 6 feet from the door SP was last seen at (when SP first went in the South hall) to the glass wall. I expect the inside of the library is actually wider that the glass at the front of it. - 4 feet to either side. That makes that room 24 feet wide (I actually think it has to 25 feet if S1 is the room in your photo because if so S1 can be no more than 23 feet wide).

And if I understand you correctly, you want to put in two rooms to the left of the Library which means they both have to fit in a space that is 24 feet wide at most and one of them has to have two windows in it that are at least 8 feet apart (per what is seen in the photo) which would make that one room at least 18 feet wide leaving the other room (the dutch double door room) to be only 6 foot wide (the double doors alone take up 6 feet). This is physically impossible with this building.

The other room you keep trying to place is the Breakaway room and if I am not mistaken you are trying to place it in the space I have labeled NS. What you need to know is that the distance from the front of the stage to the back wall (east) of the sanctuary is 24 feet. That is it. Both NS and SS are only 20 feet wide (east to west) and only 21 feet long (north to south). That is all the space there is. If the Breakaway room looks like it is wider than 20 feet or longer than 21 feet then it can't be that room.

The reason I am telling you all these distances and how wide things are and other dimensions is because I have measured them using whatever was available to measure, whether the roof slats or ceiling tiles, other items seen in rooms, etc. Every item on the map is an individual object and there are hundreds of them. Every one has an x,y position and a height and a width. This is how I can say how far one window is from another or how far a door is from another door or how far down the hallway a door is from the start of the hallway and so on. It isn't a drawing.

I have no idea what you are trying to line up in the boxes you drew. Only the black squares (and nothing else) are in a line straight across the building north to south. I have explictly stated (and have always said) that columns do not align across the building East to West. The rooms won't be the same sizes, the windows aren't positioned the same, none of it. Only the columns. I never said anything about any other thing aligning other than the columns North to South.

In one of the photos taken in the church there is a photo of two women in a room. Over the shoulder of one of them is map of the church on the wall behind her. When enlarged you can see (not all that clearly) all of the church except the north side rooms and hall. Here is a link to just the enlarged map on the wall. https://drive.google.com/open?id=13ms3WoCkVA3D5OJysknaZMKfmbsMnExl

I have to say that you reminded me of something that I really would like to know - Who the friend was that told LE about the creepy message? One of the pieces we are missing about this case is the whereabouts of Missy during the day on Sunday before the murder happened. I would also like to know who was the last person to see her alive other than her children. And to know who was the last person she was in contact with via phone.

The curious thing about releasing the warrants is that MPD was under no obligation to do so. They legally could have held them back for another 13 days and could get a 30 extension beyond that. This leads me to believe they did it deliberately with the premise that it might get someone to take off or do or say something that would give them away. But what I question (at the time they released the warrants) is whether or not MPD was thinking that it was someone on the list for the phone records warrant or as the part you quoted said, that SP was in contact with one of the numbers. I question that because it makes little sense to release the phone record warrant at all if MPD thought it was someone that contacted one of the numbers. MPD was showing their hand. There had to be a some goal associated.

I was only following this case in the media every few days or so at the time (never heard of Websleuths either for that matter and wouldn't get here even to read until June). My presence here is all due to that one action by MPD. Releasing that warrant made no sense to me and I had to try to figure out what was going on.

Who the friend is that told LE about the creepy LinkedIn message has been a lingering question of mine as well. Was the creepy message a deliberate distraction?

Thoughts for the week.

-I did not personally know MB. We did run in concentric circles (i.e. we did have common FB friends) and I have spent some time in Midlothian. Yes, the locals have mostly retreated from WS (except one that I know of). There was a pretty tied-in one on the thread (I remember parts of her moniker and would recognize if she came back, but she hasn’t.) She was very fearful and if anyone challenged anything she said, she’d disappeared and have to be coax back.

There is still a bit of interest among the locals. They communicate mostly on FB and often on PM or texting. A couple of them have pretty extensive file libraries; from the beginning. And they continue to closely track a few of the more popular POI’s. If you want to know who those are, they conducted a pretty extensive poll last week on one of the private groups and that seemed like a pretty good representation.

None of them that I’ve read or communicated with believe that this was in anyway random or untargeted. For that reason, they don’t sound fearful. Some will speak of the “killer walking amongstus” but more from a miscarriage of justice standpoint than personal protection

-We assume LE has fully explored all of MB’srelationships. That’s easier said thandone. 1. She was HIGHLY CONNECTED and HIGHLY CONNECTIVE. She had 1,500 FB friends. In a town of about 20k, that means 5% to 10%of the population was in her feed (and she in theirs).

Because she “loved everyone and wanted everyone to loveher” -paraphrased from her eulogy, she accumulated relationships in a varietyof circles, including many in LE, FF, Fitness, church, kid’s sports,home-schooling, etc.

According to SW’s and statements by LE, there were clandestineand surreptitious relationships that they know of.

How many didn’t they know of? This was not a naïve soccer-mom that didn’tknow how to have relationships off the radar. My opening statement isn’t as straightforward as you think.

-And yes, LE almost certainly analyzed all break-insin the couple years prior in that vicinity. That’s an area I would explore and I’m merely a WannaB.

-The outfit is LONG Gone, whoever was hoping to come across that. SP was efficient and not prone to unforced errors.

-You cannot freely use statistics (like % of murderscommitted by males) because this is not a typical case in any way. The video of the perp definitely has afeminine sway. However, there are moremarkers and clues of SP being male, IMHO. And I don’t see this being a young person (16-22?). Play the video of the 14-18 YO’s walking outof the Parkland High School this week. Before age and a sedentary lifestyle has kicked in. SP doesn’t walk or move anything like them.

He is probably 40+.

I see locals looking more at cliques and job/social/familialcircles than a specific name that they suspect. Though some are pretty convinced they know who it is. And that maybe is another reason why this case is difficult to solve.

I think BB knows quite a bit more than we know. A bigger clue to me was him warning her to becareful on her last night. While itsounds like there was frequently a bit going on in her life and theirrelationship, something concerned him. I trust he’s had those conversations with LE.

Looking back and trying to amalgamate what I think I’ve settled on, I’m opening my thinking to MB knowing something or someone, but itmight be a clandestine relationship or a newer one. She was a threat to someone or their family or their finances. And she just needed to go.

Sorry for the skimpy details on my profile/summary but that’s what I think we’re looking for. And what we need to look at. And North, South, East and West are just the trivia questions that will be answered when we figured out who she was a threat to.

Great post - thanks!

Thoughts for the week.

He is probably 40+.

BBM by me

Thank you for your comments. Just curious, how did you figure "SP was efficient and not prone to unforced errors."

-Nin

BBM by me

Thank you for your comments. Just curious, how did you figure "SP was efficient and not prone to unforced errors."

-Nin
This was a brazen attack. One thing to think about. SP probably could have accomplished his task without being on video. And not evenwith a gun. He could have hiddenoutside with a more lethal weapon (daggar?). If he was unsure if the exterior cameras worked, those are relativelyeasy to take out in the cover of night and rainfall.

His victim was a professional fitness person who wasversed in self-defense and from video footage was extremely strong and in shape and fast. And not leave any DNA orother identifying materials.

He had to make sure no one that would say anythingwould notice his absence at 3:30 to 5:00 in the morning.

They sent an army of investigators from the FBI, TXRangers, the best of the best. Arlington Police, Ellis County,Tarrant County. They spent between a quarterof a million and half a million, put a $50,000 reward for his identity. Hundreds of websleuths analyzing his everymove. The eyes of the nation (and world) were on them. And we don’t even have a POI, at least not enough to prosecute that we’re aware of.

SP is a chicken in a cage full of foxes and they haven’t caught him yet. He hasn’t made a fatal error yet.

This was a brazen attack. One thing to think about. SP probably could have accomplished his task without being on video. And not evenwith a gun. He could have hiddenoutside with a more lethal weapon (daggar?). If he was unsure if the exterior cameras worked, those are relativelyeasy to take out in the cover of night and rainfall.

His victim was a professional fitness person who wasversed in self-defense and from video footage was extremely strong and in shape and fast. And not leave any DNA orother identifying materials.

He had to make sure no one that would say anythingwould notice his absence at 3:30 to 5:00 in the morning.

They sent an army of investigators from the FBI, TXRangers, the best of the best. Arlington Police, Ellis County,Tarrant County. They spent between a quarterof a million and half a million, put a $50,000 reward for his identity. Hundreds of websleuths analyzing his everymove. The eyes of the nation (and world) were on them. And we don’t even have a POI, at least not enough to prosecute that we’re aware of.

SP is a chicken in a cage full of foxes and they haven’t caught him yet. He hasn’t made a fatal error yet.

Do you think he’s gotten away with this brazen attack (murder) because he’s had training or do you think he’s a professional killer?

LE did not put up any reward . A private dairy farm did. JMO

attachment.php

First set of windows def is in the Dutch door room.
Next set of windows, while I do not know the footage space, I can tell by the photo from 2014 that there are 2 window curtains and the placement of any windows in that church do not match up like that except the 2 next to the known Dutch door windows. (dang not sure if that is one sentence or 20 sorry) The arrow I had that points towards bookcase - there is a wall behind the bookcase. Possible a beam, not sure but def a wall. Meaning there is where the wall separating that room next to the Library. DeDee stated once that the Library was not a big room. I don't know never seen photos of it that I am aware of. I just know what this photo and the outside show.

In the big picture, it doesn't matter, it just a puzzle to me at this point. But for you it is part of your theory so that is one reason I still am interested. I do hope you realize I appreciate your work on this.
attachment.php

Your map with my added red line. Your K1 is room 6. It has Dutch doors exactly like the Dutch doors that the Suspect opened in South hallway. I can not think of any reason why that room with Dutch doors on South hallway would have 3 doors as depicted in your map. (Dutch doors + 1 door) If placement is like that of room 6 & room 7 they would be split as with my red line, 2 diff rooms.
attachment.php

Room 6 2016 (North hallway, room next to the kitchen
attachment.php

JMHO there are possibly 3 rooms instead of 2 on your area on South wall. S1 Dutch door room, S2 another classroom, then the Library.
280kwhx.jpg

For some reason I could not upload a photo but it isn't a big deal anyway I just wanted to point out that there are also restrooms on the North hall.

Great post, and I couldn’t agree more.

Keyword in your post is “haven’t caught him YET.” I think they’ll solve this, just clearly not on our timeline. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some reason I could not upload a photo but it isn't a big deal anyway I just wanted to point out that there are also restrooms on the North hall.

Fairly certain they are in the NE corner of the building.

I wonder if there were this many pictures and maps of the deck chairs on the Titanic?

IMO, that has to do with the light on the helmet. LE probably think it's a GoPro not just a light. What do you think?
I was not familiar with the GoPro until Missy' s murder and as I was checking out her friends and posts on FB I saw a person she had just met and signed for her class and he had many cool posts with his GoPro. It's an odd coincidence for me to have learned about their capability.

I totally agree a brazen attack.

You know what.. :thinking: that could be one reason it was in the church! DNA all over the place. If it was a public place with people just being there hours prior. (They have some DNA per the last media report. A partial and a mixed.)

That is just one more part of the planning....

LE did not put up any reward . A private dairy farm did. JMO

Correct on not being LEO
I think it was Dairy farm, SWFA, CrimeStoppers and a private person wasn't it. I remember the Dairy was only for 6 months and $10K or that my memory and could be wrong been so long. I am not sure how much CrimeStoppers is, so honestly the $50K isn't correct anymore according to what the Dairy links say. JMHO

ETA: Found sources and links
Oak Farm Dairy $10K was only good for 6 months
Oak Farms Dairy is offering a $10,000 reward in connection with the murder of Terri "Missy" Bevers. The reward was offered following consultation with Midlothian authorities. Oak Farms will pay the $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and grand jury indictment of the person responsible for Bevers' death. The reward will remain in force for six months. Anyone with information is asked to call Midlothian Police at 972-775-7624. Callers may also contact Ellis County Crime Stoppers at 972-937-7297 to provide anonymous information. http://elliscountycitizen.com/2016/04/20/midlothian-police-seeking-clues-in-murder-of-mother/

SWFA $10K
Police announced Friday that SWFA Outdoors is offering a $10,000 reward, adding to the previous $10,000 reward offered by Oak Farm http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/reward-for-info-in-bevers-murder-doubles-to-20k/190098550

2 - $15K donors
The department announced Thursday two anonymous donors have contributed $15,000 each to the reward fund for information leading to an arrest, raising the reward total to $50,000. http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/10/27/reward-in-missy-bevers-murder-case-increased-to-50k/

Crime Stoppers (not sure if it is more now)
All we see are the tips because the tipsters are identified with a number once they leave a tip. Crime Stoppers will pay up to $1,000 for tips that lead to the arrest and/or conviction of crimes which occurred in Waxahachie and/or Ellis County. http://www.waxahachietx.com/article/20130622/News/306229972

280kwhx.jpg

JMHO they have to be in the NE corner down by Room 8. All those rooms down that way, and using the Room 8 for so many activities and children they have to have a restroom down there. We see the sign to prove there ARE restrooms down that hallway.
We know that room 6 with double Dutch doors is right straight across from that Worship Center North hall entry. We seen it in CCoC VBS photos. Also one with the Cafe Corner ladies in a photo with the windows your looking through in background on one side and Dutch doors on other side.

Thx for the taking the photo for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member