Found Alive CA - Joshua Thiede, 29, Los Angeles, 11 Feb 2018

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/02/19/car-of-missing-uber-driver-found/
KOREATOWN (CBSLA) — CBS2’s Jeff Nguyen reports tonight that missing Uber and Lyft driver Joshua Thiede has been found alive.

Two of Thiede’s friends texted Nguyen that Thiede is in Good Samaritan Hospital in downtown Los Angeles.

Friends say that Thiede has been out of it. They believe he may have been drugged in recent days and they believe that he has been at the hospital for at least a few days.

Earlier on Monday, police found Thiede’s car and towed it away.

Bbm...Curious.

Omg yay!!!! I really want to know about that 911 call now!! Did he know he was in trouble?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wait, what? They don't know how long he has been at the hospital? Do they mean the hospital gave him drugs or are they saying someone held him hostage for a week and drugged him? My first thought was that maybe he OD'd (hence the 911 call) and his friends had been "covering" for him by moving his car around, sending texts about him having the flu, etc, but this sounds different... hmmm...:thinking:

I really hope the reports of him being found alive are legit! All press coverage seems to be MSM reporting on texts or tweets...I just hope we get a confirmation from the hospital or LE soon.

Call me jaded, but I guess I have seen too much MSM that feels a bit like a twitter feed recently...

I'm so glad he is alive. Was he listed as a John Doe and not know who he was? Or did nobody call the hospital? :thinking:

Wait, what? They don't know how long he has been at the hospital? Do they mean the hospital gave him drugs or are they saying someone held him hostage for a week and drugged him? My first thought was that maybe he OD'd (hence the 911 call) and his friends had been "covering" for him by moving his car around, sending texts about him having the flu, etc, but this sounds different... hmmm...:thinking:

I think he probably tried to commit suicide. The immaculate car. Deleted social media accounts.
Whatever the case may be, I'm glad he's ok.
I hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Could have he really had the flu? Possible reaction to Tamiflu? I’ve heard some crazy stories about that drug.

Could have he really had the flu? Possible reaction to Tamiflu? I’ve heard some crazy stories about that drug.

BBM - that is a VERY good point!!

Unless there's a link, it's just what I think!!

I can say for certain that LE has to verify that the person is in fact no longer a MP by seeing them in person.
I'm sure that'll happen tonight or most likely tomorrow if he's that "out of it."
They'll obviously want to talk to him.
I was following another MP case a few years ago. I had a group about him--Pareece Jones.
Anyway, thankfully, he eventually turned up. He went missing in Rancho Cucamonga, but was on a road trip to SF from Mexico (where he lived).
He went missing in West Hollywood.
Anyway, he turned up after a good while, but returned to Mexivo (obviously, that's where his home is).
SB Sheriff Dept couldn't verify that he wasn't a MP until they physically saw him.
So, they couldn't confirm to the media until he went back to RC to collect his luggage & belongings that LE took when he was reported missing.
Hope that makes sense.

Thank God. Prayers for his recovery @ hospital.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I know Joshua's mother is so so happy her son was found. I wonder if Joshua had a memory loss.

I was thinking this when the flu was mentioned. Maybe he DID have the flu and ended up hospitalized over it like so many others have this year.

Does anyone remember that young female sports reporter---I think with Iowa Hawkeyes or somewhere---and she went 'missing' after she went to CVS at night to fill a prescription.

But then she was seen walking around on various security cams, for a day or 2 afterwards....And she was found and she had a bad reaction to her new medication and was incoherent and lost...

Could this be a similar scenario?

http://abc7.com/sedan-of-missing-man-joshua-thiede-found-in-la-neighborhood/3110291/

This proves his car hadn't been moved. He got ticketed Wednesday. That's street cleaning day. His car had been sitting there for some time.

"A resident in the area had spotted the car and said it had been sitting in a spot for some time, authorities said. The person called the city and that's when it was found to be connected to Thiede's case."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs
Back