GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #4 *GRAPHIC CONTENT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah being a pedophile may not be a choice but being a vicious murderer is!
Drug addiction isn't a choice but the initial use is a choice.
Mercy is subjective. He had zero mercy for Cherish

Mother of DS says that she was never led to believe that there was ever anything emotionally wrong with DS. Why was she left in the dark, when, according to his defense, from the age of 5 he was showing signs of deviant behavior and slated to become a pedophile later?

"Moore said her son was first arrested in 1977 for exposing himself to children, but she thought it was a misunderstanding. He was then arrested for sex-related offenses in the '80s and '90s."

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...al-donald-smith-mother-jacksonville/699754031

Guess he's always liked vans.
This poor lady:(
Guess he never thought before mounting a defense that she's suffered horrible anguish ever since this happened to her.

Guess he's always liked vans.
This poor lady:(
Guess he never thought before mounting a defense that she's suffered horrible anguish ever since this happened to her.

I read an article (of course, don't have the link) that said it is the preferred vehicle of pedophiles.

How many others do we not know about

I just got here and wondering if you guys have a better link than the one I have on (lawandcrime)? The audio is really hard to hear. There's a lot of echoing and background noise.

How many others do we not know about

Yes, Bravo. Seems that he was slow learner and that his plans did not always go the way he intended. There would surely have been a lot more if he had been successful earlier. Also, may have already gone to his "reward", having been caught sooner.

anne schindler
@schindy
·
2m
Juror sobs loudly leaving courtroom. That was some intense testimony. Several jurors stole glances at #DonaldSmith during it, and they were not kind. @FCN2go

Can you imagine how determined & driven he was even back then to have had the audacity to show up days after the incident outside the 13 yo victim's home?

Defense wants to take an early lunch and start 12-12:30?

Do the lawyers not have mics near them or something? So hard for me to hear on all of the links. Bummer.

Do the lawyers not have mics near them or something? So hard for me to hear on all of the links. Bummer.

They don't have lapel mics. When they are near a mic, they tend to walk away from it and talk. That's why it is so frustrating.

Next witness not available until around 12:30 p.m.

Who was the last witness? I wasn't able to get on quick enough to hear her. (And sadly, I have to leave again soon...boo. Hope I can catch more later though!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson