GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #4 *GRAPHIC CONTENT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness: Wah, Wah, Wah I've got the flu...Have u had the flu?

"In his records he has never been diagnosed with a psychotic disorder?" "I am not aware of that."

She sure woke all of us up...probably the jury too!

She definitely woke the jury up. She is speaking loudly and clearly and with plenty of emotion. The jury probably missed all of his defense testimony out of boredom, but they are sure paying attention now. #greatlawyer

*Incredulously* "So you were inaccurate in giving your testimony because you had the flu?!"

Oh boy. This cross examination will wake up the jury. Poor "expert witness" getting grilled good.

I hate to disagree with her but he does drink. There's an article about it, but I have no link. (Naturally)

You talked about his use of Lortab and drinking. Sir do you know this defendant has denied drinking? I did not know that.

You talked about his history of violent behaviors. Other than the case we're here for, can you talk about his history of violent behaviors?

Could you tell me where I said that?

LOLOLOLOL!

Reporter is finding it to read back.

Do we need an MRI/PET of how flu affects his brain. Naw

Here it is. He is getting paid $400/hr. Will say it again. I LOATH paid expert witnesses. 20 hours at $400 per hour plus $400/hr for travel.

Here it is. He is getting paid $400/hr. Will say it again. I LOATH paid expert witnesses. 20 hours at $400 per hour plus $400/hr for travel.

And that's low for a doctor. O/T I have a case now where the doctor charges $2,000/hr for trial testimony with a minimum 2 hour payment.

I was not provided those records (about falling off the bike at 9 years old). Did he request the records?

Did you ask him any questions about the event that brings you here? No he did not. Why. Because I'm a neurologist not a psychologist.

(paraphrasing)

Whimpering expert witness raises hand, "Judge may I go home sick, please, PLEASE"

And that's low for a doctor. O/T I have a case now where the doctor charges $2,000/hr for trial testimony with a minimum 2 hour payment.

That explains it. This Dr. was all the Defense could get. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members