Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt be at all surprised if she is the one who purposefully kicked Lucas' Ninja table over. Often abusers will try to destroy things they know the victims likes a lot.

You are correct. I took many bad beatings when I was protecting my two younger brothers from my abusive dad. I tried very hard to distract him where he wound up beating me rather than them. It was all worth it to me even though his anger against me would be ten-fold because I was the one who interfered.

IMO

You were so brave! I'm sorry that you and your brothers had to endure this.

HUGS

it just doesn't matter though. its not a big point.

I kind of disagree about it not being a big point. Lucas's father had custody of him, with the bio mom having visitation rights. If EG threatened him in any way as well as threatened or harmed Lucas, he should have immediately got him away from her and either had a loving family member provide a home and care for Lucas or move out and take Lucas with him, while he tried to fight her for custody of their daughter.

After several family members expressed concern over Lucas' well being, he still left Lucas with this monster for long periods of time. We're not talking he worked a nine to five job and was home at night. He went far away for work- 12 hours away, for days or weeks at a time, and left him with her, in spite of the abuse allegations going on. He cut off his entire family, who were not able to see or talk to Lucas and keep tabs on him while he was away.

it sounds like bio mom doesn't have primary care BUT probably still has joint legal, and since he was not picked up, the school called her. that's why she was there.

Less than two months before that case, police had gone to the same apartment the couple shared. They had argued, and Hernandez allegedly threatened to “throw all her stuff outside,” one of the police reports says.
Later that year, on Nov. 8, 2016, police went to the apartment on South Webb after a report of a loud disturbance. An officer wrote in a report that he saw injuries on the side of Hernandez’s face where Hernandez said that Glass had slapped him. She admitted to pushing him.
Police noted that a child’s table, possibly a Ninja Turtle table, had been knocked over.

A later report, on Dec. 6, 2017, described an incident in which Glass accused her boyfriend’s “ex” of punching her. Police found no visible injuries.

Glass told police that Hernandez was her live-in boyfriend and that she was supposed to pick up someone – the identifying information is blacked out in the report – at school “but had fallen asleep with Jonathan (Hernandez). They awoke and went to” Beech Elementary School, where Lucas goes to school. The ex was there and was upset, according to the police report.
Hernandez’s ex is Lucas Hernandez’s biological mother, according to other records. Glass told police she didn’t know why the biological mother was there because Jonathan Hernandez had full custody, the report said.

I agree w everything you said but that wasn't my point. it doesn't matter whether he married her or not. he should have left either way but that point really doesn't make a difference.

I kind of disagree about it not being a big point. Lucas's father had custody of him, with the bio mom having visitation rights. If EG threatened him in any way as well as threatened or harmed Lucas, he should have immediately got him away from her and either had a loving family member provide a home and care for Lucas or move out and take Lucas with him, while he tried to fight her for custody of their daughter.

After several family members expressed concern over Lucas' well being, he still left Lucas with this monster for long periods of time. We're not talking he worked a nine to five job and was home at night. He went far away for work- 12 hours away, for days or weeks at a time, and left him with her, in spite of the abuse allegations going on. He cut off his entire family, who were not able to see or talk to Lucas and keep tabs on him while he was away.

agreed. something tells me that police didn't know the custody sitch (just figured she was lucas' mom) and that bio mom was not advised of these incidents.

Jesus- where were the kids when this was going on?!?!?!?

Yet they continued to let this psycho witch keep the kids, and Jonathan believed her that she was a sweetheart of a Mommy while he was away?

Holy.............If my husband did that to me, he'd be living back with his parents and a fast and furious divorce would be coming with myself demanding full custody of the kids.

it just doesn't matter though. its not a big point.

Unfortunately, it could be a major issue actually, should there be at some point a hearing to determine if dad will regain custody of either child. There is consideration given to whether the abuser was a "caregiver" vs a step-parent and whether that person will be remaining in the home or have access to the child(ren).

Less than two months before that case, police had gone to the same apartment the couple shared. They had argued, and Hernandez allegedly threatened to “throw all her stuff outside,” one of the police reports says.
Later that year, on Nov. 8, 2016, police went to the apartment on South Webb after a report of a loud disturbance. An officer wrote in a report that he saw injuries on the side of Hernandez’s face where Hernandez said that Glass had slapped him. She admitted to pushing him.
Police noted that a child’s table, possibly a Ninja Turtle table, had been knocked over.

A later report, on Dec. 6, 2017, described an incident in which Glass accused her boyfriend’s “ex” of punching her. Police found no visible injuries.

Glass told police that Hernandez was her live-in boyfriend and that she was supposed to pick up someone – the identifying information is blacked out in the report – at school “but had fallen asleep with Jonathan (Hernandez). They awoke and went to” Beech Elementary School, where Lucas goes to school. The ex was there and was upset, according to the police report.
Hernandez’s ex is Lucas Hernandez’s biological mother, according to other records. Glass told police she didn’t know why the biological mother was there because Jonathan Hernandez had full custody, the report said.

All this "falling asleep" and "napping" makes me suspect opiate abuse.

Where are all the sleuths today? Sleuthing offline?

Lucas, I pray you are ok sweetheart. I so want to believe you are still alive out there somewhere, being loved and spoiled by someone under the radar. Until you are found, I am praying for this scenario to be true- you deserve that and much much more, sweetie.

To FindLucasAllen, bio Mom, and the rest of Lucas' loving family members, still keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. Strength to you all, may you get an answer today where he is and what truly happened that day he disappeared. No family should suffer through this fright. :hug:

I wouldn't blame her plucking her kid out of her arms! although its not good for a child to see I cant say I wouldn't do the same :(

I can't say whether or not mom punched Emily that day. I can say that LE never contacted mom, though.

Unfortunately, it could be a major issue actually, should there be at some point a hearing to determine if dad will regain custody of either child. There is consideration given to whether the abuser was a "caregiver" vs a step-parent and whether that person will be remaining in the home or have access to the child(ren).

? Not sure this matters in the search for Lucas, but EG is the bio mother of the baby girl. Doesn't that mean she is a parent and someone who could be "remaining in the home" with the father of her baby? Who cares if she is called a girlfriend or a stepmom? She had a baby with Lucas' father and was (supposed to be) acting as a "mom" in the home that Lucas was living in.

Steelslady said:

No idea. Some may still be reading & trying to get caught up. That last part of thread 2 to where we are now on thread 3 unfolded rather quickly.

131 users on the thread right now
53 members
78 guests

It strikes me as curious that Dad is more concerned with reports of child abuse coming out than he is with getting answers from his paramour. Who was the last person to see his son,and is now in custody for endangerment of his precious son and daughter. With zero explanation of where his son is, or what happened to his son.
I would damn sure be spitting nails demanding answers.
Hmmmmmmmmm.

? Not sure this matters in the search for Lucas, but EG is the bio mother of the baby girl. Doesn't that mean she is a parent and someone who could be "remaining in the home" with the father of her baby? Who cares if she is called a girlfriend or a stepmom? She had a baby with Lucas' father and was (supposed to be) acting as a "mom" in the home that Lucas was living in.

This is my fault, I don't think I properly conveyed my point earlier and I am sorry about that.

What I mean is, EG herself had no custody rights with Lucas. So her boyfriend could have taken Lucas to live elsewhere and she would not have been able to stop him from doing so.

On the other hand, she has legal custody, so to speak, of their daughter along with him. She would have a say until the courts get involved and take away her rights, if it's found she was abusing their daughter. He would have had a harder time getting the baby away from her, I am sure, but his son- he could place him in another home, and she couldn't stop him.

^^^This...I have a relative who can not bare children & knowing that this little boy could be loved by truly caring people, but got this lot instead, is just painful.
I’m sorry Squishified (((hugs)))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much. (((hugs)) to you too

I agree w everything you said but that wasn't my point. it doesn't matter whether he married her or not. he should have left either way but that point really doesn't make a difference.

There are certain laws which apply to testifying against a spouse. In my opinion it may matter. I'm not familiar with common law rules, or how it may or may not apply in this case, but I would think it would apply as Most states were they were legally married as to such?.

Perhaps a legal person could answer to this.

Yes...it would be a different consideration for her than for Lucas....assuming that there would never have been a court determined order of custody for the baby prior to this point. But going forward, the charges against her-if they stand up in court-will factor in to whether the father regains custody. IF EG is to remain in the home, that would be a major issue in whether the baby would be back with the father. In the case of Lucas, (hoping it IS an issue that is someday to be decided) both social services and the bio mom would have grounds to fight his return to the father's home, of course.

Yes...it would be a different consideration for her than for Lucas....assuming that there would never have been a court determined order of custody for the baby prior to this point. But going forward, the charges against her-if they stand up in court-will factor in to whether the father regains custody. IF EG is to remain in the home, that would be a major issue in whether the baby would be back with the father. In the case of Lucas, (hoping it IS an issue that is someday to be decided) both social services and the bio mom would have grounds to fight his return to the father's home, of course.

Re: back with father..

I don't believe it was ever substantiated that the daughter was taken away. I know that appeared on a link above but I don't think it was verified through mainstream or law enforcement. I'm not sure that happened.

If anyone has a link to where it did happen, please post it.

This is my fault, I don't think I properly conveyed my point earlier and I am sorry about that.

What I mean is, EG herself had no custody rights with Lucas. So her boyfriend could have taken Lucas to live elsewhere and she would not have been able to stop him from doing so.

On the other hand, she has legal custody, so to speak, of their daughter along with him. She would have a say until the courts get involved and take away her rights, if it's found she was abusing their daughter. He would have had a harder time getting the baby away from her, I am sure, but his son- he could place him in another home, and she couldn't stop him.

Ok, I understand what you are saying now. But I'm not so sure she would have no custody rights over Lucas. Kansas recognizes common law marriages. EG and JH have been together for years and have a baby together. According to a quick google search EG could petition for custody of Lucas as a common law spouse:

"In Kansas, courts typically award parents joint legal custody. This means both parents share the right to make important decisions concerning their child's welfare, such as those related to religion, education and health care. Legal custody may be awarded during divorce regardless of whether the parents are common law spouses or "regular" spouses. The court may also award residential custody, with whom a child resides, to both parents; however, it is much more common for Kansas courts to award residential custody to one parent while granting visitation rights to the other. Common law spouses, like other spouses, are free to come up with their own parenting agreement. If they are unable to do so, the court will step in and make the decision for them."
http://info.legalzoom.com/common-law-divorce-kansas-custody-rules-25764.html

BBM. So it may not have been as easy for JH to "just leave her" and prevent her from seeing Lucas if she was determined to see him.

Lucas, I pray you are ok sweetheart. I so want to believe you are still alive out there somewhere, being loved and spoiled by someone under the radar. Until you are found, I am praying for this scenario to be true- you deserve that and much much more, sweetie.

To FindLucasAllen, bio Mom, and the rest of Lucas' loving family members, still keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. Strength to you all, may you get an answer today where he is and what truly happened that day he disappeared. No family should suffer through this fright. :hug:

Present! Have been watching closing arguments in penalty phase for Cherish Perrywinkle case. Still following MSM for little Lucas. Pretty calm at the moment but no doubt LE is closing in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff