IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Margarita mentioned the Jessica Ridgeway case over on the Lucas Hernandez board and it reminded me of two things...

We've been mentioning SA. Out of respect for the families who might be reading this, I won't go into much about this, but I wanted to say that people process the idea of SA in different ways. Gratification doesn't have to come in the "regular" way. In the Ridgeway case, the psychologist speculated that part of Sigg's sexual gratification came from cutting her hair and changing her clothes. My point is, there could still be an element of that to this crime without there being any of the traditional forms of SA. (I know you guys get what I am saying, right?) Sigg's mother knew that he was interested in decomposition and had a morbid fascination with forensics-she even allowed him to practice tying her up with zip ties. I have been pretty staunch in defending LE's decision not to release COD but I wonder if, later when BG is apprehended, people in his life will come forward and say, "Yep, we've been seeing inklings of X,Y,Z for a long time so though we're surprised, we're not shocked."

Another aspect of Jessica's case is:

"Police initially bungled the DNA test - losing the sample he handed over that matched him to both Jessica's murder and the attempted abduction of a jogger months earlier."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...uses-suffocate-year-old-dismembering-her.html

I truly hope that's not what happened here. I'm really concerned about it, though.

PS- It would be awesome if we were allowed to discuss the most recent arrest. That's been my #1 interest for a very long time now.

Thank you for sharing this! I followed Jessica’s case when she was reported missing & I never knew about this! Much appreciated & I agree...I so hope it is not the same situation with Libby & Abby’s case MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all!!!! Just checking in....haven't been on in awhile and when I did check in, the thread was shut down...busy doing taxes and all!!

I came across this guy and I remembered LE saying that is was possible for BG to change his look, so I was wondering what you all thought about the possibility? It's his nose and the reddish brown hair that really caught my attention.

If my post violates TOS, please remove.

http://abc7chicago.com/hoffman-estates-man-charged-with-kidnapping-11-year-old-florida-girl/3110361/

Just a hypothetical here.

What if the only person who could provide that vital tip to identify BG to LE had moved away from the area?

Or what if that one person who could provide that tip has died?
If there is no identifiable DNA at the scene and that person is the only one who knew BG then LE have a lot to prove IMO.

No I haven't. Somebody needs to ask if they want to do that.

Well I’m very intrigued with this... maybe this is what LE has been waiting for. BG to slip up enough to get him in and finally get more DNA ??! Maybe they just didn’t have enough and it was coming back inconclusive! Wishful thinking

I looked him up and scanned through his Facebook. LE would have DNA on him, right?

Have you asked about posting his picture here?

I’ve been trying to find out what you all are talking about and I got the name from the mycase file shire posted but in Google I’m only coming up with arrest records for someone of that name who is in his 50s.

The age difference to the victim from the accidental death is over 30 years so that didn’t seem right and then I found 4 Facebook accounts for someone of that name that have her photo on them. IMO that younger person looks nothing like BG, but it seems some people feel strongly about him. I guess anything is possible. Hoping we can actually discuss. Perhaps there are more ties I’m unaware of as of yet.

In the meantime I think it’s just important to note there are a lot of people with this name in Indiana.

JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked him up and scanned through his Facebook. LE would have DNA on him, right?

Have you asked about posting his picture here?

We asked a few months ago but weren't allowed to. Maybe with these new developments we can. The charges seem to be from 2016 so they wouldn't pertain to Abby and Libby but it still might be a move in the right direction.

Back to the collapsed tunnel death beside Deer Creek - do teenagers often build tunnels there? Is that a thing kids did back in the 80’s when that death occurred? Is that sand or dirt tunnels they build? Just seems very odd.

Did Abby or Libby play any games online? When we think of SM, this isn't typically thought of (in My mind, anyway), but if one or both of the girls played some type of multi-player game on Xbox, for example, they could have come in contact with someone who was pretending to be a girl, or boy, their age... Just throwing around ideas as they come to my mind.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Back to the collapsed tunnel death beside Deer Creek - do teenagers often build tunnels there? Is that a thing kids did back in the 80’s when that death occurred? Is that sand or dirt tunnels they build? Just seems very odd.

I lost two friends in the 80's in SC from digging tunnels and then collapsing. I am not offering anything on this case, but just to share that these accidents do happen. My friends were 12 & 13 though. We all did it until that accident where I grew up. Wasn't much else to do.

We asked a few months ago but weren't allowed to. Maybe with these new developments we can. The charges seem to be from 2016 so they wouldn't pertain to Abby and Libby but it still might be a move in the right direction.

Good spot. Hadn't noticed that. Has anybody asked? And is it the same person?

And girlfriend was accidentally shot after the release ? Anyway we can hear the scanner that day??!
I remember checking the scanner at the time but there wasn't anything IIRC. But a second look doesn't hurt. Need to check because it may be a diff person with same name. And we shouldn't be discussing unless it has been okayed. Has anyone asked? I don't have access to the article or mugshot.

@Heart you have it - have you forwarded to mods to ask?

We need to stop discussing till someone gives the ok.

I see another shutdown coming if this convo continues. MOO

IMO there are no ties whatsoever to that guy and this case.

. The eye color has always intrigued me as it's a difficult thing to judge after just meeting someone briefly.

The eye color has always intrigued me as it's a difficult thing to judge after just meeting someone briefly.

Eye color has always been a confusing thing for me, too. For them to have THAT good of a description, someone had to have seen him very close up. But then to not have identified him yet??? Seems so weird. Unless this IS some sort of cyber connection gone bad and they have digital evidence of him telling/show eye color to one of the girls beforehand....??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123