Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the ID channel going to do a story and if so, when? Thank you

I cant even believe what I'm reading right now. From one son being favored over the other, to one person being a disturbed individual..As if any of you know a single family member PERSONALLY. This is awful. Maybe your reliable sources aren't so reliable. Theres so many things being said that aren't true. This affects all of us. Our children included. So please before you post random things that aren't true and can be hurtful , take that into consideration.

Via Internet. And alot was coming directly from Becca threw someone else. I don't care who you know. Some of these things are NOT factual.

She's never had a reason to be scared of him . March 10th was the first time we've ever heard such a claim from her. This is all so awful. This is actually some peoples REAL life. Not just your Internet gossip.

She's never had a reason to be scared of him . March 10th was the first time we've ever heard such a claim from her. This is all so awful. This is actually some peoples REAL life. Not just your Internet gossip.

Why exactly did she put a protective order against him?
And we realize this is real life. That’s why we’re here. We’re here to find MC. Many people have contributed legitimate information in ways that are unknown to the casual onlooker. Please don’t try to shame us for trying to help find this man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

<modsnip>

Just generally speaking, based solely on my own family situation and not knowing the details of MC's will, sometimes the will can be misleading when taken at face value.

One of the siblings in my family needed a large sum of money due to circumstances beyond their control, and my parents stepped in to help. The sibling and my parents both felt very strongly that the sum should be considered "early inheritance", so it is reflected in the trust. For an outsider looking in, it would certainly appear as lopsided, when in fact it's their way of making things as fair as possible.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Becca made the claim to me at 8pm that night, its something ill never forget or understand why said what she did. He was at work! It's physically impossible for him to be anywhere near quinlan that day. You need a key card to get threw the gate and there's cameras at his job. His job was in Dallas. Because of the things she said he was the first one looked at. He had photos of his body taken to see if there were any marks on him. Which there werent. Photos of his car. The bee sting was just really just a bee sting! He gave his phone over to the police when they asked, the same phone he still has.

Yes, the same court. Did it all. It's a protective order. Not a restraining order.

Becca made the claim to me at 8pm that night, its something ill never forget or understand why said what she did. He was at work! It's physically impossible for him to be anywhere near quinlan that day. You need a key card to get threw the gate and there's cameras at his job. His job was in Dallas. Because of the things she said he was the first one looked at. He had photos of his body taken to see if there were any marks on him. Which there werent. Photos of his car. The bee sting was just really just a bee sting! He gave his phone over to the police when they asked, the same phone he still has.

If you can, what did Becca claim?

Her exact words were, " Michael is missing, there's blood in the shop, the sheriff's are here and they can't find him. I called Justin he didn't answer and I didn't know if Justin did something to him." I was shocked. I couldn't believe what I heard. I called Justin immediately, got him on the phone, told him what she said. She also claimed she thought it was transmission fluid on the floor of the shop earlier to someone else.

Her exact words were, " Michael is missing, there's blood in the shop, the sheriff's are here and they can't find him. I called Justin he didn't answer and I didn't know if Justin did something to him." I was shocked. I couldn't believe what I heard. I called Justin immediately, got him on the phone, told him what she said. She also claimed she thought it was transmission fluid on the floor of the shop earlier to someone else.
Why is it Justin answered for you but not for BC?

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

Thank you for this reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She never called him that night. According to him. He totally clueless about the situation when I spoke to him. I'm sure phone records will prove that.

She never called him that night. According to him. He totally clueless about the situation when I spoke to him. I'm sure phone records will prove that.
Why do you suppose she thought Justin may have done something to MC?

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

Do we know if BC called family members, friends ect to actually try to find MC prior to calling hunt county, I find it strange that BC immediately assumed the worst case scenario as opposed to MC being up the road at a friends or at the convenient store ect.

Cchambers18
What do you make of the allegations of BC telling a certain someone at a birthday party that MC was “ not coming back” or “ gone” ? Do you have a theory as to why BC was apparently convinced from the beginning that her husband was gone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for my confusion; this thread has been inactive for a long time. I assume Justin is the person who is being referred to as JC2?

I dont have an answer to that. I still don't know why. MC was to help him move Jan 31th, but since he was sick with a sinus infection or something of that nature he couldn't make it. BC had wrist surgery feb, he was in contact with them after that. Just like he was any other time. So I really don't know. It made no sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member