Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have an answer to that. I still don't know why. MC was to help him move Jan 31th, but since he was sick with a sinus infection or something of that nature he couldn't make it. BC had wrist surgery feb, he was in contact with them after that. Just like he was any other time. So I really don't know. It made no sense to me.
So, do you feel like it was just a way to point a quick finger or lead in another direction? Not actual concern that Justin had harmed him?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sorry for my confusion; this thread has been inactive for a long time. I assume Justin is the person who is being referred to as JC2?
Yes.

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

Do we know if BC called family members, friends ect to actually try to find MC prior to calling hunt county, I find it strange that BC immediately assumed the worst case scenario as opposed to MC being up the road at a friends or at the convenient store ect.

Cchambers18
What do you make of the allegations of BC telling a certain someone at a birthday party that MC was “ not coming back” or “ gone” ? Do you have a theory as to why BC was apparently convinced from the beginning that her husband was gone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know why she would say that.

I don't know why she would say that.

Did MC and Justin have a troubled relationship? As in it would have been logical for BC to think of Justin harming him?
This poor family. I can't imagine the heartache of having a missing loved one.

I wonder who all (if anyone) was given lie detector tests and what the results were.
Has BC ever stated what she thinks happened?
I wonder what the theories of the rest of the family members are?
I do know that it's gone on far too long and whoever knows something really does need to speak up.
Too many people are hurting over this.

She's never had a reason to be scared of him . March 10th was the first time we've ever heard such a claim from her. This is all so awful. This is actually some peoples REAL life. Not just your Internet gossip.

I do believe she wasn’t scared of him. It was more of an act! I feel terrible for your family- my dad is my everything and I can’t imagine being in those shoes. Right now, we are trying to explore every avenue- you obviously read this thread- what if we throw a theory out and it triggers you or Justin to remember something that seemed minor to you both and that’s all it takes to help solve this terrible situation?! We are all here with good intent❤️

What about MC? Was he protected?!

I’m saying now, after the fact. Wouldn’t BC want to stay close to people she knows- wouldn’t that be more comforting if you truly were scared of someone? Now I feel like neighbors around her would be paying attention now more than ever??!

I’m saying now, after the fact. Wouldn’t BC want to stay close to people she knows- wouldn’t that be more comforting if you truly were scared of someone? Now I feel like neighbors around her would be paying attention now more than ever??!
No, I don't think so. 10 acres is too big for any one person to manage. I would have moved out too.

What’s puzzling about the protective order is that they aren’t easy to get. (Totally different from a restraining order). She should have had to provide proof of a history of police involvement, instances of threatening behaviors, proof of why she felt danger, etc. Justin also should have been served to appear in Court for the 2 year order that was granted after the emergency one. So what was her proof? And was he notified to appear in court? The protective order itself is very vague, which again is odd. This goes back to the Courts there in HC. Who’s really doing what in that place, and how come judicial duties are just observed in whatever manner they wish to exercise them in? Insane!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What’s puzzling about the protective order is that they aren’t easy to get. (Totally different from a restraining order). She should have had to provide proof of a history of police involvement, instances of threatening behaviors, proof of why she felt danger, etc. Justin also should have been served to appear in Court for the 2 year order that was granted after the emergency one. So what was her proof? And was he notified to appear in court? The protective order itself is very vague, which again is odd. This goes back to the Courts there in HC. Who’s really doing what in that place, and how come judicial duties are just observed in whatever manner they wish to exercise them in? Insane!!!

I dare say HC is a " good ol' boy" network and it's all about who you know. Some of the things that happen here would never hold water anywhere else. I would be interested to know what her process was to present evidence for the PO....or if she was even required to....would there be a court transcript...SHOULD there be one (if this was held in any other county)???

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I dare say HC is a " good ol' boy" network and it's all about who you know. Some of the things that happen here would never hold water anywhere else. I would be interested to know what her process was to present evidence for the PO....or if she was even required to....would there be a court transcript...SHOULD there be one (if this was held in any other county)???

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

There SHOULD have been a hearing that JC2 was notified to attend, and there SHOULD have been a presentation of evidence. I get the impression that this was a surprise to JC2.

There SHOULD have been a hearing that JC2 was notified to attend, and there SHOULD have been a presentation of evidence. I get the impression that this was a surprise to JC2.

If I recall correctly, one of the 2 VIs
(Steele54)said that the PO hearing
was one of the most embarrassing
instances JC2 had ever suffered.

If I recall correctly, one of the 2 VIs
(Steele54)said that the PO hearing
was one of the most embarrassing
instances JC2 had ever suffered.

Oh! I guess I missed that. Thanks for the clarification.

Oh! I guess I missed that. Thanks for the clarification.

If you put Steel54 in the question box, all discourse re him comes up. But only for this thread. I was unable to get Thread 3 to come up where there may be more conversation with this particular VI.

You actually don't need police investegation or police reports to get a PO. Unless your claiming that something happened that had a policertain report then you'd need that. You can bring a text message and get one according to HC. There were several false claims in the PO from her, from what I read. She basically lied and brought one text that was it.

You actually don't need police investegation or police reports to get a PO. Unless your claiming that something happened that had a policertain report then you'd need that. You can bring a text message and get one according to HC. There were several false claims in the PO from her, from what I read. She basically lied and brought one text that was it.

Actually you do. That is - if it’s any other place but that county apparently. What was done in regards to that protective order is very shady all the way around.

Is there any place online to see her report, request, or whatever.
What false claims did she make? Why in the world would someone do that to their own son?

<modsnip>

The sale of that car has absolutely nothing to do with Justin. Stop trying to say it does. He never received any money from her and she never paid anything for him during or after the sale of that car! Like I said previously, the courts can show proof of where the payments came from, how it was paid etc. They weren't speaking, not in a text not via phone. No communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert