Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes never committed family violence! She checked off that he did. There's no police reports no charges, nothing. Because it never happened. She lied to get this.

Hes never committed family violence! She checked off that he did. There's no police reports no charges, nothing. Because it never happened. She lied to get this.

Shady, shady, shady. She must have friends in power. Which I think we have suspected from day 1.

I never said you weren't allowed to discuss anything. I'm also allowed to respond to the claims being made here. There's no facts or proof or anything that he had anything to do with the funds from that car. I will absolutely say something. AND what was paid has nothing to do with this case.

Because that's not your business. That debt has ZERO to do with this case. It can proved , absolutely won't do it here.

That was the deadline date to pay it completEly off. So that the balance was paid in full. And you'd think some of these people would put that together with common sense, one day it's a PO, oh the next she's paying off his debts?! Come on. Not likely.

I believe it was brought up when she was closing the account after the disappearance and the family was against this all together! From what I remember

It wasn't brought up until 10 days after he went missing. Thats when. And it was her choice.

Can't say for sure but we're the payments made in 6/17 congruent to the sale of BC's Mustang?

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

According to the petition that was put together on the family’s behalf (which starts with “*This petition is not affiliated with the Chambers Family, but is posted with their knowledge. All information that it contains is a compilation of public records, family and friends' first hand knowledge, and other sources that have been vetted and verified. All information contained within has been given approval by the family for legitimacy and accuracy.“), “A red 1966 Mustang red convertible was sold to an out of state buyer on July 7, 2017. Mr. Chambers had given it to his wife as a gift the end of 2016. The vehicle was in the name of a Chambers family member.“: (BBM)
https://www.change.org/p/texas-rangers-company-b-bring-papaw-home-find-michael-chambers

There was a payment made on July 20th, followed by the final payment on July 25th.

As a refresher: On Aug. 30, SCL, one of the daughters and an admin, posted the following on the BPH FB (I hope it’s OK to post this, as it was still a public page at the time):

“[RSBM]

There are also many questions being asked about the Mustang and the way it was sold. The Mustang in the will is NOT the same car as the one sold. Dad had only recently purchased that car for Becca. He certainly did not have it in 2009. As to why it was sold, I will take most of the blame. I was told that money was an issue because of the DROP situation and was looking for a way to AVOID the death certificate option. It is no secret to anyone in my family or otherwise that I was and am still VERY MUCH OPPOSED to that being obtained. I am at a loss for how that is even possible legally. I have never heard of such a thing happening so soon with absolutely no evidence. Nevertheless, to buy Becca time to figure out what was going on with the DROP, I suggested selling the Mustang. It is not easy or cheap to maintain a classic car. You can’t just get your oil changed at Jiffy Lube or drive it through the $4 car wash. Unfortunately, both actions were taken – the sale of the car and the death certificate. She was able to sell the car because Dad had never changed the title over. It was still in our name from a car trade between Dad, my husband and my neighbor. It was a legal loophole that wouldn’t have even been a loophole if Dad had not been declared dead. (I HATE TYPING THAT!!!) It was sold to a stranger from California. None of the proceeds came to us. The money was sent directly to Becca. I do not believe that there was any forensic evidence in or on that car. It is not a car that you can drive down any road and be inconspicuous. By the way, I am not heartless. (If anything, I am way too sentimental!) Dad did not do the restoration on the Mustang, else I would have felt very different about it being sold. I hope that puts the Mustang issue to rest. Let’s please move on to other evidence and ideas. Please, please, please call every tip in to CrimeStoppers! Please help us find my father. #BringPapawHome”

Did you mean June 13th and 19th, rather than the 17th? Either way, something that happened around time was that both the letters of testamentary and the death certificate were issued/signed on June 7th.

Thank you for answering questions here. I think everyone can agree we only want to bring PaPaw home to his family. Can you answer this, when BC told you that she thought JC2 had done something to his dad, I'm assuming that you told JC2 this. At what point did he then text her about the bee sting, the same day or days after? What was his reaction to her accusing him? Did they speak in the days after, please

According to the petition that was put together on the family’s behalf (which starts with “*This petition is not affiliated with the Chambers Family, but is posted with their knowledge. All information that it contains is a compilation of public records, family and friends' first hand knowledge, and other sources that have been vetted and verified. All information contained within has been given approval by the family for legitimacy and accuracy.“), “A red 1966 Mustang red convertible was sold to an out of state buyer on July 7, 2017. Mr. Chambers had given it to his wife as a gift the end of 2016. The vehicle was in the name of a Chambers family member.“: (BBM)
https://www.change.org/p/texas-rangers-company-b-bring-papaw-home-find-michael-chambers

There was a payment made on July 20th, followed by the final payment on July 25th.

As a refresher: On Aug. 30, SCL, one of the daughters and an admin, posted the following on the BPH FB (I hope it’s OK to post this, as it was still a public page at the time):

“[RSBM]

There are also many questions being asked about the Mustang and the way it was sold. The Mustang in the will is NOT the same car as the one sold. Dad had only recently purchased that car for Becca. He certainly did not have it in 2009. As to why it was sold, I will take most of the blame. I was told that money was an issue because of the DROP situation and was looking for a way to AVOID the death certificate option. It is no secret to anyone in my family or otherwise that I was and am still VERY MUCH OPPOSED to that being obtained. I am at a loss for how that is even possible legally. I have never heard of such a thing happening so soon with absolutely no evidence. Nevertheless, to buy Becca time to figure out what was going on with the DROP, I suggested selling the Mustang. It is not easy or cheap to maintain a classic car. You can’t just get your oil changed at Jiffy Lube or drive it through the $4 car wash. Unfortunately, both actions were taken – the sale of the car and the death certificate. She was able to sell the car because Dad had never changed the title over. It was still in our name from a car trade between Dad, my husband and my neighbor. It was a legal loophole that wouldn’t have even been a loophole if Dad had not been declared dead. (I HATE TYPING THAT!!!) It was sold to a stranger from California. None of the proceeds came to us. The money was sent directly to Becca. I do not believe that there was any forensic evidence in or on that car. It is not a car that you can drive down any road and be inconspicuous. By the way, I am not heartless. (If anything, I am way too sentimental!) Dad did not do the restoration on the Mustang, else I would have felt very different about it being sold. I hope that puts the Mustang issue to rest. Let’s please move on to other evidence and ideas. Please, please, please call every tip in to CrimeStoppers! Please help us find my father. #BringPapawHome”

Did you mean June 13th and 19th, rather than the 17th? Either way, something that happened around time was that both the letters of testamentary and the death certificate were issued/signed on June 7th.
Ok. So if I am reading this correctly and if it is the truth (forgive me here, but right now I don't really know who is telling the truth) but if the car was sold later and proceeds received later than JC2s paid in full debt to the state (or county), then the sale of the car had nothing to do with paying off his debt.

Is that how you see it?

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

cchambers18, would you consider becoming a Verified Insider? If I recall correctly, you attempted to do that some time ago but there were already a couple of VIs on this case. I *think* at least one of them decided not to participate anymore (totally get that) but maybe that has opened up a spot for you to become one?

I believe that the Mustang was sold in July. But something happened in June that she came into some type of windfall. There are a lot of financial things that happened in June. Where that money came from, I don’t know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Is there a database of life insurance policies that could be searched? How do you know if someone has a policy on you? Aren't they only required to provide a death certificate? Anyone know the payout timeline on LI policies in texas? I know the girls seemed to think there was none, but buying a policy wouldn't be the first shady thing to happen in this case.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Is there a database of life insurance policies that could be searched? How do you know if someone has a policy on you? Aren't they only required to provide a death certificate? Anyone know the payout timeline on LI policies in texas? I know the girls seemed to think there was none, but buying a policy wouldn't be the first shady thing to happen in this case.

Ooh! I know the answer to this! I researched it early on in this case.
There IS a way to search for policies drifting around out there on someone. IF the policy is with an insurance company that 'participates' in that database. Not all insurance companies do.

https://eapps.naic.org/life-policy-locator/#/welcome

I have always thought there has to be one. MC just seems the type to have all the bases covered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This thread is closed for review and cleanup.

The alerts are off the charts for this thread so please be patient as it will take some time to clean up the thread. When the cleanup is done, we will open a new thread for discussion since this thread is very long.

In the meantime, I suggest catching up on other cases you follow, finding a new case to follow, or helping in the unidentified forum, where they are always happy for the help.

Thank you.

Please continue the discussion in Thread #5 and please read the posts on the first page of the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo