Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were probably other photos taken as well, both the day before & that morning, but they have only released his spiderman costume as that was what he was wearing when he vanished..............the police would know & would have forensically examined all digital devices imo.

I wonder if any video was taken whilst the 2 kids were playing in the yard...............could have shown people, cars etc coming & going that morning etc...........wishful thinking I know........if only

The vehicle drove past Benaroon Drive as William was riding his bike on the driveway around 9am and performed a U-turn.
https://www.qt.com.au/news/william-tyrrells-abductors-escape-route/3222789/

The track on the side of the house on Benaroon Drive in Kendall, on the NSW Mid North Coast, disappears into bush and connects with a local cemetery and a highway.

The photographs show a worn track gradually winding into bushland.

An aerial view on Google Earth of the street and the cemetery does not show the track.

But a Walk 4 William advocate told news.com.au that it leads to the cemetery behind Benaroon Drive and the track is drivable by a 4WD vehicle.

The advocate said that after reaching the cemetery, it was then possible to take the track by 4WD to Batar Creek Road which was a "highway", or major thoroughfare away from the area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is worth noting, that there are two tracks accessible to grandma's house. As reported by the SMH two months after William disappeared.

"If you take out the small dirt track off Benaroon Drive, which winds several hundred metres up to a cemetery where William's grandfather is buried, or another dirt track that meanders up another side of a ridge, the street is the only way in and out.
And the walk up both tracks is steep. Very steep."

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...ts-dark-shadow-over-town-20141101-11fbdi.html

Could that have been the weekend for William to see his bios and there was that last minute change of plans.
If the FF were to change the meeting, would they need to state the reason and where they were going. Could this have accidentally been relayed to the bios.

Natalie said William had a very close relationship with his bio father so he must have seen him quite regularly. It appears BC is a loose cannon.

Natalie said a last-minute change to William’s plans was made which placed him at the house from where he was abducted.
She also revealed William’s very close relationship with his biological father, even after the boy was removed from her son’s care.
On the last occasion Brendan Collins and William’s mother Karlie Tyrrell saw their son, the three-year-old clung to Brendan and cried “Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, I love you,” Natalie told news.com.au.
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...d/news-story/1a73063218a15527c703ad7d2136710e

No, from my recall it was always 26 or 28 minutes to 11:00am

I remember us sleuthing that soso

Also, if the Wilsons were precise people they might have observed those two cars which were parked nearly opposite their driveway.
2a3d6501ca179bba6d5f8bcc964631a8.jpg

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-Tyrrell-3-Kendall-NSW-12-Sept-2014-14/page26
cd60aba6bfbe225ee9b63d060343d30f.jpg

I was not in doubt WT was at Kendall on 12 September 2014. It would be preferable if JW's account was an eyewitness statement to me but for a long time I had accepted what she said. The fact is she didn't see either of the children and there is an assumption that they were playing in the trees parallel to her carport at 9a.m. when she left. It was reported in MSM that the children were riding bikes in the driveway at 9a.m when an unidentified car passed them and did a u-turn. I don't have alternatives, I'm trying to follow the facts. MOO

I would never have assumed JW heard the children as she was leaving. It has never been said when she heard them, isn't it more likely she heard them when they were down at the celerywood tree?

There were probably other photos taken as well, both the day before & that morning, but they have only released his spiderman costume as that was what he was wearing when he vanished..............the police would know & would have forensically examined all digital devices imo.

I wonder if any video was taken whilst the 2 kids were playing in the yard...............could have shown people, cars etc coming & going that morning etc...........wishful thinking I know........if only

Good thinking drsleuth
Even stills might have picked up those cars parked opposite the Wilsons or someone hiding somewhere.

I remember us sleuthing that soso

Also, if the Wilsons were precise people they might have observed those two cars which were parked nearly opposite their driveway.
2a3d6501ca179bba6d5f8bcc964631a8.jpg

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-Tyrrell-3-Kendall-NSW-12-Sept-2014-14/page26
cd60aba6bfbe225ee9b63d060343d30f.jpg

I guess even if they had seen cars - given police strategy, I am sure they would not have been able to tell the media.
She said she left at 9:00am.
fd is said to have left at 9:15am.

I could never work out what the relevance of a new pic of JW standing on a porch, had to do with NC - Stunning new revelations about the day William Tyrrell disappeared back in January this year.
Maybe no relevance at all.

EXCLUSIVE: New information has been shared about William Tyrrell’s disappearance as his biological grandmother opens up.
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...d/news-story/1a73063218a15527c703ad7d2136710e
imo

I guess even if they had seen cars - given police strategy, I am sure they would not have been able to tell the media.
She said she left at 9:00am.
fd is said to have left at 9:15am.

I could never work out what the relevance of a new pic of JW standing on a porch, had to do with NC - Stunning new revelations about the day William Tyrrell disappeared back in January this year.
Maybe no relevance at all.

EXCLUSIVE: New information has been shared about William Tyrrell’s disappearance as his biological grandmother opens up.
imo

I'm sorry but who is JW again.

I would never have assumed JW heard the children as she was leaving. It has never been said when she heard them, isn't it more likely she heard them when they were down at the celerywood tree?

BBM
Yes, the trees parallell to her carport are the celerywood tree and other climbing trees............

You know, of all the places for this to happen. As well as the relative remoteness of grandma's house, at the end of the street before the curve, closest neighbours not home, kids in school, not much happening on the street .... there is also the fact that many of the homes on that street are placed well back and down from the street. And/or concealed behind trees and bushes.

I have just been walking the street again on Google Earth. It has a Feb 2014 image, then the next one is Jan 2016.

I recall when we lived in a house above our neighbours, we would have parties in our converted, uninsulated garage right next to their home, and they said they could hardly hear a thing as the noise went right over the top of their house.

Makes me think that is part of the reason why people heard no car noise at all. Quiet vehicle, many people not home or busy doing other things, any vehicle noise travelling over the top of many of the houses, or muffled by the many bushes in front of the homes.

There is not one single house on that street that is close to the road, and has an uninhibited view of the road.

This is a 2014 image of grandma's house and the Wilson's house. There is a large expanse of lawn (grandma's lawn) between their houses. The Wilson's garage and carport is the closest part of their home to grandma's house.
The Wilsons would go right down the street when leaving their home. They would not pass grandma's house at all, and they would not go around the bend to where grandma's driveway was (dead end .. other than the track into the forest, and to where the cemetery is).

Just wanted to put this here for others to get some bearing on the huge space between the houses, their position on the street, and how things looked in Feb 2014. (The next available image is Jan 2016)

mtozrs.jpg

This is a 2014 image of grandma's house and the Wilson's house. There is a large expanse of lawn (grandma's lawn) between their houses. The Wilson's garage and carport is the closest part of their home to grandma's house.
The Wilsons would go right down the street when leaving their home. They would not pass grandma's house at all, and they would not go around the bend to where grandma's driveway was (dead end .. other than the track into the forest, and to where the cemetery is).

Just wanted to put this here for others to get some bearing on the huge space between the houses, their position on the street, and how things looked in Feb 2014. (The next available image is Jan 2016)

mtozrs.jpg
I have always thought they were on the top side near the back verandah. Who lived just metres away?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

I have always thought they were on the top side near the back verandah. Who lived just metres away?

The neighbours who were away at the time. Empty house.

All the references are way, way back in the threads. Probably near the beginning.

yes absolutely bearbear agree 100% its very important to show he was there.
my point was there is no reason no matter what you think to doctor the picture time.
you don't NEED to time stamp it from today if its not.
not everyone has a phone in their hands taking pics 24/7 (well ok times are changing!! lol) though clearly FM did.
police wouldn't expect a picture from that morning I mean to prove anything. imo
simply a bonus that they did have pics from that morning :)

It is very lucky that the picture was taken just prior to WT's disappearance. If the photo had not been taken, no one outside of the family, would have been able to vouch for him being there on that morning except for the people who were at 48 Benaroon Drive that morning. It would have added many other layers to the investigation in the public domain. I agree, police wouldn't be expecting a picture but it seems to me that picture has afforded them a world of protection that would not be have been given to them if it didn't exist. In fact, it is extraordinary to me that there is probably phone pings and data to track from the online meeting, a photo just before WT disappeared, Thank heavens for tech. IMO

The neighbours who were away at the time. Empty house.

All the references are way, way back in the threads. Probably near the beginning.
Thanks SA, it's a shame that they were away as they have a birdseye veiw of the back of no. 48. Not that it would help to see what happened around the other side of the house.

Thanks SA, it's a shame that they were away as they have a birdseye veiw of the back of no. 48. Not that it would help to see what happened around the other side of the house.

There's not much else that could have gone wrong for William's situation that morning. I am glad that he was having a wonderful time prior to all of this happening. His last bit of joy and happiness with his family before doom struck. At least they weren't having tantrums or trying times, hey.

It is very lucky that the picture was taken just prior to WT's disappearance. If the photo had not been taken, no one outside of the family, would have been able to vouch for him being there on that morning except for the people who were at 48 Benaroon Drive that morning. It would have added many other layers to the investigation in the public domain. I agree, police wouldn't be expecting a picture but it seems to me that picture has afforded them a world of protection that would not be have been given to them if it didn't exist. In fact, it is extraordinary to me that there is probably phone pings and data to track from the online meeting, a photo just before WT disappeared, Thank heavens for tech. IMO

I think that would apply for many people, and children with their parents, in this country. Nobody else seeing them prior to 10:30 in the morning.

Heck, I have mornings when I don't see another soul sometimes, except my dog, by my own choice. Especially prior to 10:30 am.

Unfortunately, the first other person that William saw on that fateful morning was the person who likely abducted him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong