Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect LE does not believe that two individuals lurking outside the house were involved because they would either provide the photo or, at the least, EG's description of the individuals. LE also did not put out an AMBER alert. That means LE likely has significant reason to believe EG is lying and is letting her talk to see how her story changes.

Further, there is a reason LE is not telling the public why its focus was on searching parks. But, with EG in custody, I am not sure what that reason is. If LE found her web browsing to be for local parks (she recently moved), why not tell the public that fact? Add to that the fact that they just moved her to general population imprisonment after they concluded their park searches.

Thoughts?

Thoughts on the general population: Maybe, LE is hoping that she will 'brag' to another inmate? Sometimes, LE will have a snitch in there, that will buddy up to someone, and try to get information. Information could lead to a lighter sentence for the snitch.

I agree! I have noticed that they have been kind of silent.

since LE has stated this is not a suspected abduction, maybe Lucas' parents are being advised to stay on the quieter side? some people have made good observations here EG may have felt that Lucas or the possibility/idea of JO eventually regaining custody are reasons EG would not want Lucas around bc it prevented her from having "her family". split custody of Lucas would involve regular interaction with her partners ex and the custody process would include courtroom visits that would likely surface inappropriate behavior toward Lucas and therefore hurt her chances of being with her bio sons again.

if family dynamics/EG's picture of "her family" is suspected to be a large motivating factor, maybe some from LE is strategizing highlighting this via media/tv/radio will make her more stubborn/dig in her heels more? for example, if EG sees JO/JH on the same team (even if JO/JH dont feel that way EG may feel that way) or if she feels her family is slipping away bc JH is upset with her on national tv (delusional of her but trying to get in her mindset), maybe someone is advising this isnt the best way to get her to "crack".

idk, not even sure that is sound logic, just a thought.

The pull-up explanation, in part, may be because folks have questioned why on earth he was in pull-ups at age five?! I've got a grandkid who is older than little L, who wears them, because of being a deep sleeper.

I see that point as well. You would think that would be the last point she would be trying to make with her first ever interview to the public. The fact that Lucas was wearing a pull up is not even an issue-the fact that he is missing is. Obviously he had accidents-why else would he wear one. The fact that she is elaborate about it makes me think there is even more to that fact!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just spoke with Texas Equusearch. I’m so happy to say that they’ve received the green light to search for Lucas. They will be flying out hopefully tomorrow to gather information.

This is awesome news...Tim is good,I have watched them on tv before in interviews... Praying for Lucas & the family!Thank you sweet Jesus

Good point. But why doesn't LE tell the public why their search was focused on parks? They discouraged the public from searching in the first week and only recently said they welcome it, with caution and rules. If they had a tip that led them to "a park" why not spread that word? There are so many little wooded, small-laked parked in Wichita. I just can't figure out the silence.

I warned people about this in another thread, about the tracking. It is eerie. I saw my daughter and her friend moving around what was supposed to be our living room- every time they moved around, even into the kitchen, you could see these little characters moving. Freaky, as it also showed the lake we live on, too in our front yard. I asked them to check all of their apps because of situation that came up, and for their own safety, I made them go through it. Twitter also does it, along with Facebook and a few other apps I can't remember now. They ditched a few of the apps and put themselves on "ghost" mode for SnapChat and the others they kept. I told them to check them frequently to make sure they are still on ghost mode, just in case they change something in the app that makes them visible again for everyone to see.

OT: sorry but wanted to note this... yes im actually also set on ghost but you can still see me just my avatar has the square on its face... now im not sure how it looks on other peoples phones/app but on mine i can still see me and if i zoom in i can see everything around me and without a doubt could tell exactly where im located... also if you are at say a restaurant or somewhere popular and snap it will show it on the map... if you currently have snapchat app open it up and click on the square on the bottom left corner click on a friends pic/avatar it should bring up a box there pic info and then a map click on the map and then pan out on the map and u will notice light filter blue spots over some places throughout the map... click on them.. they are snaps from random ppl all round.. now where i live we have a few popular colleges and so alot of the snaps i saw like this when i first came across this was from the colleges and i dont even think these kids know that ANYONE can see these snaps and videos its crazy =( makes me fear for every child i see with a smart phone and their own social media accts, and snapchats and such.. so many ways for all the evils to prey on our young ones these days :tantrum:

In my opinion, and this has been discussed already, so I don't want to rock the boat here, she is not his mom. Period. He has a mom. She is Lucas's fathers live in girlfriend. If they were to be married, then she would be his step-mother. You say that she has been in his life most of his life? I believe he lived with an aunt and uncle for a couple years before going to live with his daddy, so I disagree with the statement. And for me, just reading bits and pieces, I think the volatility in the relationship between EG and JH suggests that wedded bliss might not have been high on the list, their list. For some reason, I have a pet peeve about her calling herself Lucas' mom. Mom she is not. Imo.

Wowza. Well, before my husband and I were married, I most certainly referred to my kids as my stepkids, and you better believe they considered me their stepmom. Marriage is a piece of paper. I cared for those kids before marriage the same way I did after we had the piece of paper. I do not call myself their mom, but I love them like crazy. The piece of paper didn’t magically flip a switch to make me more credible. Ugh.

MOD NOTE

Hey everyone,

Let's get back on topic, please.

No more chit-chat and DO NOT start the "mommy wars" about whether stepparents or girlfriends of dads are moms or not unless you want a TO.

Keep the focus on Lucas and finding him.

This post lands at random.

I see that point as well. You would think that would be the last point she would be trying to make with her first ever interview to the public. The fact that Lucas was wearing a pull up is not even an issue-the fact that he is missing is. Obviously he had accidents-why else would he wear one. The fact that she is elaborate about it makes me think there is even more to that fact!

what I found odd was that she mentioned she put him in a pull up and put a movie on.

Think about that. Did he have any other clothes on besides the pull up? I know in warmer weather, sometimes kids go down for a nap with just a T-shirt and diaper/pull up. Was he wearing anything besides the pull up?

I could be totally misreading this and it probably doesn't mean a thing.

I don't think the move to general population has anything to do with the interview or searching parks.
I think she was detoxing for a week and now she's been put in general.
It totally makes sense that she spent a week in the clinic. Not at all strange.

I do wonder if she's actually in general population or if they have a section of the most hated inmates?
I'm not sure how this jail does that, if they separate out by charge.
Normally someone could simply lie but her case is way too public for that.

Actually, this story isn't new. The cousin is the one who took the pictures of Lucas in the hat and sweatshirt. She claims the injuries are from Lucas playing with her boys in the back of a truck, fell out and landed on his face. Interesting that the stories actually match each other. :thinking:

Snipped.

I saw that the cousin was saying it happened when he fell out of a truck. Then, after she changed her name on Facebook, she said he fell down a slide at a playground.

I just spoke with Texas Equusearch. I’m so happy to say that they’ve received the green light to search for Lucas. They will be flying out hopefully tomorrow to gather information.
That's amazing news [emoji171][emoji171][emoji171]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

what I found odd was that she mentioned she put him in a pull up and put a movie on.

Think about that. Did he have any other clothes on besides the pull up? I know in warmer weather, sometimes kids go down for a nap with just a T-shirt and diaper/pull up. Was he wearing anything besides the pull up?

I could be totally misreading this and it probably doesn't mean a thing.

I thought the exact same thing!!! That is why the descriptive comment about the pull up is so off. That tells me either he was only wearing the pull up, or there is more to this pull up situation that she seems defensive about. I go back to my initial question.......Who would stand to gain the most out of Lucas being gone?? Seems to me in comments here and there she may not like being alone all the time? Maybe a reason for someone to be around more so the perp doesn’t come back for their daughter? Just thoughts

Snipped.

I saw that the cousin was saying it happened when he fell out of a truck. Then, after she changed her name on Facebook, she said he fell down a slide at a playground.

I presumed that was referring to yet another injury. *sigh* I'm so sorry.
Taking him to the doctor hasn't been mentioned right?

<modsnip>

I have so much love for you and your husband, pink! And everyone else who has helped search for Lucas. You're wonderful people :loveyou:

They interviewed her in the jail. I can GUARANTEE they were in a room with jail house recording devices of their own running before, during and after the interview!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The last interview KWCH did was via video call and I assume this is what they did with Emily.

My almost 5 year old stopped napping two years ago. If he does take a nap now, it's because he went to sleep too late, and got up too early, but that's rare. He's on a pretty decent sleep schedule (9-10pm to 7-8am). But even on the days that he is super tired does "nap" it's early... 11am or so. The ONLY exception to this would be if he is coming down with something. In that case, he sleeps a bit more, but the time varies.
Catching up but I agree with you. My 7 yr old stop napping around 3 plus we had to be ready for Kindergarten and here they don't take naps. Even when I pulled night shift and she was up late she didn't nap and if she did it messed with bedtime which I would do everything possible to AVOID naps
If the nap story were true what on earth time was she planning to put him to bed that night?
Imo he didn't have a bedtime that night and she knew it

And from that article, further down, are some other crazy, er, explanations (or accusations?) about when he got the bruises, he was away at her cousins? hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm??????

I bolded that part along with her statement of a black man and a white woman hanging around below, as well. A few days prior?

"A majority of the time when he had gotten hurt and ended up with bruises, he wasn't under my care because I would send him off with my cousins and there's older boys there and he's a very little, small boy and he could get hurt easily and when he's playing with older boys who are like 10 years old, even though we'd say hey Lucas be careful. We had to tell him all the time you know, be careful," she said.

Glass said she didn't have anything to say to those who are claiming she had something to do with Lucas' disappearance. She said "that's on them" and it's not her concern.

"I mean that's my baby. That's my baby boy," she said. "He has sisters and he has brothers. He's so loved."

When asked again if she had any idea, she said there were two people who were acting strangely outside of the home a few days before Lucas disappeared.

"I keep thinking and I keep thinking what could have happened, you know. And I keep thinking back to these two people that were outside of my house a few days prior. A black man and white woman," Glass said.
Shifting the blame every where but herself. My daughter is tiny for 7 (in the 1-3 percentile) but that doesn't mean she's covered in bruises from older kids. Of course she gets bruised occasionally playing but not constantly covered in bruises
EG needs to tell the truth for once her lies don't make a lick of common sense IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member