Resolved AZ - Maricopa Co, WhtMale, 27-60, Anime Tattoo, Pink Tank Top, Dec 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score

ME/C Case Number: 17-9333
Maricopa County, Arizona
27 to 60 year old White Male

Weight: 125
Height: 69

Hair: Brown; short to medium length brown hair
Facial hair consists of stubble in a beard and mustache distribution.
Eyes: Blue

Distinctive features as described below:
Monochromatic tattoo of illegible lettering on the left shoulder and left scapular area of the back. A monochromatic tattoo of what appears to be a skull is on the right scapular area of the back. What appears to be an Anime character tattoo on the right arm. Vague undefinable monochromatic tattoos are on the lateral lower right leg and lower left leg.

Clothing and accessories are described below:
Clothing on body: Blue jeans "Aeropostale" size 28x28; black belt with skull and crossbones; jean jacket "Levi's Jeans" size XL; black shirt "Horn X Raised: On the Turf" size medium; pink tank top; white shirt with female on front of shirt "Original Blach" size XL; one cut shirt "Native Pride".

Footwear: Brown boots "Ariat" size 8.5 D

Jewelry: White metal chain; orange metal chain; black cloth necklace with orange metal star pendant; white metal chain with cloth straps; black metal chain with multiple multicolored pendants; black cloth necklace with white metal star pendant; orange metal necklace, white metal heart.

Body conditions: Recognizable face
Estimated postmortem interval: 7 Hours

Circumstances:
This Unidentified Caucasian male was found near the train tracks under the Olive Avenue overpass in Peoria, AZ.

Address where found: 75th Avenue and Olive Avenue, Peoria, AZ 85383

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/17477

This case seems really compelling to me... the clothing and items found with the UP certainly tell a story. I came across it when searching for possible matches for Cheital Tusi, a man who went missing from Burley, Idaho in October 2017 but isn't in NamUs yet. https://idahostatejournal.com/news/...cle_b4b2df67-0e9b-59b0-8937-816557896ffb.html
I don't personally think it's a super strong match because Cheital is taller and the noses don't match. I'm not sure if this was part of Cheital's story or not but there are so many guys who have gone missing all over with signs of schizophrenia emerging around the time they went missing... I think that this guy could be a good potential match for some of them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back