IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped.

If we want to look for other potential crimes committed by BG, then bike path/jogger path attacks might be a start.

Assuming the crime was opportunistic in nature, he may not be very particular about the age of his victims. It may be that domination is what gets him off, so he may target any female victim he thinks he can dominate.

The Lyric Cook/Elizabeth Collins case has been mentioned quite a bit in these Abby/Libby threads, and a connection wouldn't surprise me, but we should be looking at rapes and sexual homicides involving adult victims, too.

[/B]
BBM. I completely agree.

Trouble is we don't know if this or indeed the Iowa case involves either a rape or SA.

Parkinson's Disease is a cruel twist of fate. One of my best friends was a neurosurgeon. He was one of the first to operate on the brain while using a microscope after training with Dr. Debaky [No, not DeBakey, as he was a heart surgeon. I'll try to remember his name.] He was also a classical pianist. His steady hands were necessary for performing the tasks he loved the most. Soon after learning of his Parkinson's disease, sadly, he committed suicide.

Brubon, my apologies but I don't see a stooped posture in BG. He is trying to hide and be as discreet as possible by holding his head in a downward position. He could watch his steps across the rickety MHB, too.

Have you seen NIN's three step gif of BG? Libby was likely holding her phone at an angle when the video was captured. Here is the two step gif NIN created. I don't seem to have the three-step.

attachment.php

Dedee- Thanks for this two-step gif. I am able to zoom in very closely with this on my tablet. If I focus on HIS right arm, watching the gif replay over and over, it does seem to me he is starting to pull something out from his right pocket. Hard to reconcile this is one singular guy (though of course we know it is) as the two faces appear so different to me, especially age-wise. Anyone think BG may have long hair in back?

Dedee- Thanks for this two-step gif. I am able to zoom in very closely with this on my tablet. If I focus on HIS right arm, watching the gif replay over and over, it does seem to me he is starting to pull something out from his right pocket. Hard to reconcile this is one singular guy (though of course we know it is) as the two faces appear so different to me, especially age-wise. Anyone think BG may have long hair in back?

No.

LE can scrutinize this video-to-still better than any of us can and if he had long hair they would have included that in the description.

Hi all!!! Still busy doing taxes!!!

I was walking out of my office the other day and noticed a guy in a Notre Dame jacket similar to the one BG was wearing.

This guy's was faded and was a lighter blue color. It was similar, although not exactly the same as this one. (this one is youth size)

http://shop.theacc.com/COLLEGE_Notr...g_Irish_Flashback_Full-Zip_Windbreaker_Jacket

Sorry, don't have the time to lookup the exact adult size~~~but I wonder if it could be a Notre Dame Jacket that he is wearing.

LE has not indicated there is an insignia on the jacket.

Also, as has been mentioned, it appears there are snaps opposed to a zipper. :thinking:

I know we looked at many examples in the image thread.

Maybe BG is a newly diagnosed Parkinsonian..with a stooped over posture...with a very distinctive gait...and decided to take the despair that accompanies that diagnosis out on the girls. I wish every neurologist in the country could see his image on the bridge and his facial sketch released July of 2017. MOO
IF BG is a newly diagnosed Parkinsonian he may have his hands in his pockets to hide the pill rolling tremor motion in his hands. I don't know if BG is dealing with Parkinson's disease but it is simply a possibility. MOO
My father was diagnosed with it at age 54 and bravely dealt with this horrific disease until the Lord took him at age 81.

No.

LE can scrutinize this video-to-still better than any of us can and if he had long hair they would have included that in the description.

They didn't say he had a beard or glasses either but the sketch had a beard and some have even thought they see glasses. I think it could be hair or a hoodie or hat flaps. It moves weirdly with the two stills.
:cow:

Breaking news caught my attention today, a Lafayette teacher was arrested for sex crimes against children at the school where he taught. Lafayette is not far from Delphi.

When I read the article I quickly saw that it was sex crimes against boys only. This creep is suspended WITH PAY.

https://www.wthr.com/article/lafayette-elementary-school-teacher-arrested-for-sex-crimes-involving-children

Boy oh boy everyone looks like BG.
If anything, BG has become a poster reminder that we must always be alert and diligent on who we trust and more so pay attention to who our children are spending time with.
BG is everywhere!

I think he could have long hair in the back for sure! I don’t think BG looks much like the sketch. I also think the grainy image and the lighting from the still shots throw it off a bit. Some ppl believe BG is in his 30’s, I see a late 40 year old man all day. Possibly even early 50’s. I think BG could easily be over 200 lbs as well!

I think he could have long hair in the back for sure! I don’t think BG looks much like the sketch. I also think the grainy image and the lighting from the still shots throw it off a bit. Some ppl believe BG is in his 30’s, I see a late 40 year old man all day. Possibly even early 50’s. I think BG could easily be over 200 lbs as well!

Reguarding the GIF or walking video, I don't believe its usable to analyze his gait or "walking patter" its like asking someone to walk down the center of a railroad track and trying to analyze gait. Except this is more extreme, he is being forced as to where to land his feet since he is at least 20 ft above the water walks on an old plank bridge. I'd have sweaty palms just walking across that thing

Here is the 3 pic gif :

attachment.php

And the same gif with a marked area, so one gets a better feeling for the movements:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• 3-poi-gif-endless1.gif
    3-poi-gif-endless1.gif
    191.4 KB · Views: 3,110
  • 3-poi-marked1.gif
    3-poi-marked1.gif
    189.6 KB · Views: 3,112
Reguarding the GIF or walking video, I don't believe its usable to analyze his gait or "walking patter" its like asking someone to walk down the center of a railroad track and trying to analyze gait. Except this is more extreme, he is being forced as to where to land his feet since he is at least 20 ft above the water walks on an old plank bridge. I'd have sweaty palms just walking across that thing

You are exactly right ST, we are missing so many frames considering, that a movie captures app. 24 frames per second for high definition quality. Here we have 3 images, 2 close to each other in frame sequence and one many frames apart.

Initially I made the 2/3 part gif to focus on BG's movement of his right hand possibly being in the process of pulling something out of a sheath or pocket. In no way can we get any feedback on his gait.

ALL IMO

-Nin

They didn't say he had a beard or glasses either but the sketch had a beard and some have even thought they see glasses. I think it could be hair or a hoodie or hat flaps. It moves weirdly with the two stills.
:cow:

Shires we all know what people have claimed to see.
Everything from puppy dogs to goats under his jacket and gas masks to a stocking over his face.

I stand by my statement. After one year if the man had long hair LE would tell us so.

You are exactly right ST, we are missing so many frames considering, that a movie captures app. 24 frames per second for high definition quality. Here we have 3 images, 2 close to each other in frame sequence and one many frames apart.

Initially I made the 2/3 part gif to focus on BG's movement of his right hand possibly being in the process of pulling something out of a sheath or pocket. In no way can we get any feedback on his gait.

ALL IMO

-Nin

Nin your work here has been so helpful. :tyou:

For anyone just joining, it's worth the effort to check out the image thread to see the time Nin and others put into trying to determine several aspects of BG's appearance, height, etc.

ALL IMO

-Nin[/QUOTE]

Thank you, for without your work on this, --along with a few others--- we wouldn't have this much of an indication. Ironic that after a year, LE advises us to look at his all-over body as opposed to the static head poster, though they cannot find a way to give us some moving image clip (they must have this, or created such) that would more clearly depict his individuality. Sometimes I think they are appealing to someone who recognizes and cannot admit, not the wider world of the rest of us.[/QUOTE]

Shires we all know what people have claimed to see.
Everything from puppy dogs to goats under his jacket and gas masks to a stocking over his face.

I stand by my statement. After one year if the man had long hair LE would tell us so.

Bird, I know what has been discussed before - since when has that stopped us rehashing. But I don't remember us ever discussing hair length before. They told us to watch for someone who had changed his appearance - so cutting his hair, shaving, wearing glasses perhaps when he didn't before, or vice versa. They never commented on his hair length at all AFAIK. Please provide a link if I missed where they said that. Perhaps he had a wig on.

Now they are saying don't look at his head, look at the body. So I guess we shouldn't even discuss it but it is a valid point nonetheless.

Eta
Many posters previously were saying "I think its a hoodie" and others were saying "I think it's his hair" and I couldn't FTLOM see what they were seeing because I was looking at the top of his bonce. After 83 threads I have just realised they were all talking about what they could see seemingly sitting on his shoulders and back of his neck. What could be long hair or a hoodie - now I get it. Hair or hoodie - ?
:thinking:

Nin: excellent work on the image registration! What is creeping into the 3rd pic on the left side of the image? Also so chilling to be reminded that the girls snapped these pics of their killer. Brave and smart girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eta
Many posters previously were saying "I think its a hoodie" and others were saying "I think it's his hair" and I couldn't FTLOM see what they were seeing because I was looking at the top of his bonce. After 83 threads I have just realised they were all talking about what they could see seemingly sitting on his shoulders and back of his neck. What could be long hair or a hoodie - now I get it. Hair or hoodie - ?

Don't get me started I am already starting to hallucinate and going cross-eyed with the photos .

KR
Reacher

Eta

BBM

Nope. I was talking about the top of his head. So were other people - we had long discussions about was that a part in his hair.

But, personally I always saw a hoodie and or a cap/hat. Definitely fabric, not hair. imho

ETA: Thanks for a new word Shire -- bonce.

I often wonder why BG didn't do a better job at hiding the girls : (
It makes me think the following are possibilities and would be curious on others take.

1. He ran off quickly in shock at what he had just done.
2. He ran/hid because he heard the searchers that evening.
3. He felt he could come back at a later time and hide them better. He knew the territory.
4. He ran/hid but didn't come back because he did not know the area and could not find the CS again.
5. He wanted them to be found.
6. He was done and he didn't give a crap either way.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members