Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ticks me off is I am local and have not seen one police officer on my local news do a press conference updating the public and interested persons how the case is coming along which is very sad.

What ticks me off is I am local and have not seen one police officer on my local news do a press conference updating the public and interested persons how the case is coming along which is very sad.

Same here. I've scoured all the local papers and local TV stations......nothing, not a mention.
However, I have to consider that LE in fact knows something and are not talking....neither is the press.
So weird and unusual though.

Same here. I've scoured all the local papers and local TV stations......nothing, not a mention.
However, I have to consider that LE in fact knows something and are not talking....neither is the press.
So weird and unusual though.

They probably don’t know much that’s why her mom hired Jayden Brant so soon who is also working on another high profile case.

Is it possible that LE has a suspect or lead, and they don't want to spook him ? Maybe she is being held against her will? Friends may have tipped LE to possibilities of certain individuals?

I think that is what is happening

Yup! i absolutely Agree all of those could be their reasoning..🤷🏻 ..or it could be None of Those..
No way to tell though...& that’s what’s so frustrating, since they are holding back some of the most basic investigative questions that they should be releasing every so often in order to maintain public interest...*shrugs*

But, as someone else put it...they could just be too over worked/over loaded, or Missing People are so common place that they do not get investigated as throughly as they would in a smaller city/location..*shrugs* ..Not knocking LE, just saying that they may have too heavy a case load to focus too long on one case over another & after X amount of time be it 48/72 or more hours they may have to shelve it and move on to the next....

Although you would think that with the International Ramifications of this one...a Non-US Citizen...that the Gov’t & LE would be hot & hyped to get it solved “Now!” versus eventually....
ya know?!

***Note:The above is only my own opinions, thoughts, theories; unless otherwise indicated by a website URL and/or reference to an origin source..Thanks!

Please note: My “Thank” clicking is glitchy & often does not register or subtracts mine after I’ve clicked someone’s, ‘Thank’..Please know that I am Thankful for your Help/Support/Humor/Etc!..so, THANK YOU!

The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

Thanks. Also last seen in SCV. No concrete answer. It looks like LAPD has jurisdiction. Not good reviews. (✂️SNIP-SNIP✂️)

I view that Santa Clarita as Rumor...
1) We never could get it verified
2) Even when quoted in MSM there was no source quoted/mentioned
3)The person on here who brought it up further I believe when asked again, either she or another local stated it was never verified so to disregard it (hence why I put a “disregard” note in the working Google Doc Case file...as we cant use if not verified,)

Could she have been there maybe, but with out a verifiable source it is just rumor..(again, if you have seen a source stated anywhere for that specific piece of info...Please-Please-Pretty Please, let me know!!, because that obviously could alter everyone’s theories....BUT...pending that “source”, it is just Rumor, even if listed in MSM...*shrugs*)

***Note:The above is only my own opinions, thoughts, theories; unless otherwise indicated by a website URL and/or reference to an origin source..Thanks!

I wasn’t stating that they are withholding info to make it seem to the public she is alive. Many times LE will withhold details that seem trivial to us to uphold the integrity of the case. I believe that if they are not releasing certain information than there is a very good reason . If they have leads and working on those leads and are close to finding her they wouldn’t want that information publicized . It could frighten the unsub and provoke him.

Ok, so I was misunderstanding what you wrote...
Thank you again for taking the time to clarify that a little more....
...and yeah, of course, that makes sense..*smiles*.,

I posted something similar earlier and a link to photos and horrible reviews for that complex.

https://yelp.to/qTKq/vMBgt7ebbL

https://www.google.com/search?q=174...lcox%20Ave%2C%20Los%20Angeles%2C%20CA%2090028

On the Yelp review page under Tips there’s a comment posted 2/22/18 that mentions the front elevators hadnt been working for a while and that the back ones just went out.
I hope the building has been checked well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could she be stuck somewhere in the building, completely innocently, not involiving a crime?

I am just thinking about the reason which could be hindering the LE...
Since Adea was a foreigner, it is possible that she didn't had close friends or... friends to which she communicated on daily basis...
Although I think she was close to her mom, still there is a possibility that it is unknown when exactly she went missing. They might know when she was last seen by someone she knew, or when she sent her last sms but it is very possible that they do not know when the unpredictable happened to her.
Still, it is my gut feeling that police has an idea about who harmed her or what happened to her, and doesn't want to jeopardize the investigation by releasing to much info, until they have more evidence.
In fact, I hope and pray that is the case.
Nor Adea neither her mother deserve to go through this.

Could she be stuck somewhere in the building, completely innocently, not involiving a crime?

••• DON’T[emoji849], IT COULD HAPPEN!! •••
You know, it would be easy to scoff, and blow off the fact that she could possibly be in a building with people all around, and yet still not found, considering how long it has been all already...
(and the thought of that poor girl in there somewhere unable to get out is simply horrid!)...

However, as I already stated, it would be easy for One to scoff and say, ‘No Way!’...
EXCEPT, that I saw this one story on TV or an article, about a woman (fairly active, but older, and petite in size), and she went missing...time went on...the place she lived in was sold...and I can’t recall the reason behind it, except for remodeling, I think...anyhow, the PD ended up being called to the house, as the new owners had found a corpse behind a wall..[emoji33]

Turns out, that in the attic, there was literally a space of maybe 12-24”, and that the petite woman must have been doing something in the attic and then accidentally misstepped, and she ended up falling behind the wall of the living room...the space was as tall as the floor to ceiling, and yet only about a foot wide at the top, so when she fell in, she was unable to turn or sit or move at all, she could only stand there...and no telling how long she lived, but that had to be a horrible and long death...

•••• PROOF IT IS POSSIBLE ••••
...so, My Point is, that although highly improbable, it is definitely possible[emoji844]⬇️Found the story..
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ya...years-found-inside-walls-house-124856013.html

PROOF as this link discusses several cases where people were believed missing, but then were found in an odd places⤵️
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.re...olved_missing_person_cases_where_the_body_is/

•• THEORY: MISSING IN BUILDING••
Just considering this previously mentioned theory...
➡️Q:IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE MISSING IN HER BUILDING WITH NO CRIME/FOUL PLAY[emoji845]...⬇️THOUGHTS⬇️

Only thing with this theory is.....(thinking out loud in text)...
Where inside of that building could she go or would she possibly go carrying her cell phone, keys & purse...it (imho) simply doesn’t add up...I mean, if she were going to a laundry room..ok...and say, she somehow got wedged between/beneath something..ok, but what??...And, someone would have to have found her purse and keys at least..I would think..(and that’s throwing out the logic that if she were prepping to go somewhere, why in the world would she be wondering around her building)..

Wait, maybe she got stuck in one of the elevators??, and tried to crawl out the top??....when did the elevators stop working? Were they working when she went missing? or were they down for repair? Did anyone check the elevator shafts? Or below the elevator that space beneath the elevator that is left when elevators go down as far as they can go???

[emoji30] Just so frustrating!!!...We could Rule this out, if LE, Her Friends, or even Building Maintenance, were to discuss if they have done a through search of her building!!!!

[emoji780][emoji780]Q:WHAT DO YOU THINK[emoji780][emoji780]
Please Feel Free Share Your Comments/Thoughts...

Please note: My “Thank” clicking is glitchy & often does not register or subtracts mine after I’ve clicked someone’s, ‘Thank’..Please know that I am Thankful for your Help/Support/Humor/Etc!..so, THANK YOU!

Yeah, the elevator issue is what made me ask. It's possible and they should at least rule it out no matter how unlikely.

Typical LAPD/MPU imo. We couldn't get them interested in Maris case no matter how hard we tried...not even when we found the cell phone and possible torn choker.
No evidence of a crime, no evidence of a scuffle or abduction....they weren't interested.
As has been mentioned, she was not the only one they couldn't be bothered to look for.
Hopefully I'm wrong and there's an active investigation (hence gag order) but I kept hoping I was wrong in Maris case, too.

Annie Le was found in a wall space, as was a woman who was killed by a roommate and not found for a full year (can't remember the name, it was in CA, San Pedro, or Harbor City area)

And what on earth happened to Elisa Lam in the hotel water tank?

I hope so, too. Wasn't the Josh Theide thing, bizarre? Personally, I think because LAPD is being so tight-lipped, they have a person of intetest. They probably have this person under surveillance. I'm sure her social media is telling a story to the investigators. Usually turns out to be the closest to that person.

I hope so, too. Wasn't the Josh Theide thing, bizarre? Personally, I think because LAPD is being so tight-lipped, they have a person of intetest. They probably have this person under surveillance. I'm sure her social media is telling a story to the investigators. Usually turns out to be the closest to that person.

:welcome:

Young and beautiful no mention of BF or presently dating someone. Maybe she had met someone or communicating with someone on dating site like Match, plenty of fish, Tinder, etc. I wonder if she had a Snapchat account.

The latest I could find. Basically nothing.

Brant described leads received this past week as “pretty limited.”

Meanwhile, her friends at the Stella Adler Academy of Acting, including at least two who reached out to The Signal to share information about her, were instructed later in the week not to talk to the media.

“There are no updates, unfortunately,” Wendy Taylor-Smith, the acting school’s administrative director, told The Signal on Friday. “We have all been advised by the police to not cause any speculation or gossip.
https://signalscv.com/2018/03/no-new-reports-missing-actress-scv/

The latest I could find. Basically nothing.

Brant described leads received this past week as “pretty limited.”

Meanwhile, her friends at the Stella Adler Academy of Acting, including at least two who reached out to The Signal to share information about her, were instructed later in the week not to talk to the media.

“There are no updates, unfortunately,” Wendy Taylor-Smith, the acting school’s administrative director, told The Signal on Friday. “We have all been advised by the police to not cause any speculation or gossip.
https://signalscv.com/2018/03/no-new-reports-missing-actress-scv/

Wow [emoji50] then why the heck did it go on live news media in the first place? There’s always speculation on missing persons cases. This is bizarre.

As I said, I am a newbie. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

I believe we are all here to help find the missing.

I just found the "thanks key". I deeply thank annonypotomous. I hope we can understand each other and become friends. I sincerely did not see I do appreciate you and all you do.

I think I have information which might help and I ask for your help.

Insider information by anyone other than a WS Verified Insider (VI) is not allowed.

Unless a member is a VI, they cannot state information as fact unless it is substantiated by links to either MSM or LE.

If you know a major case player and wish to post about your knowledge of the individuals or information, please consider becoming a VI. Otherwise as a regular member, links must be provided.

Link to information about how to become a WS Verified Insider (VI)
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...s-amp-Verified-Insiders&p=8580064#post8580064

Thank you!

How do we know which posts are "close to the truth, or in the right direction"?
Do you have any inside info? If yes, that would be very helpful.
See my post above about unside information.
The member is invited to verify as insider, if this is done, any posts or information can be shared and do not have to be linked or similar. But until or if this is not the case, please do not further discuss this. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong