Found Deceased NY - Trevyan Rowe, 14, autistic, Rochester, 8 March 2018

news10nbc
‏
Verified account

@news10nbc
3m3 minutes ago
More news10nbc Retweeted Lynette Adams
UPDATE: The Rochester Police Department will be holding a briefing in the search for the missing Trevyan Rowe. news10nbc added,
Lynette Adams
Verified account

@whec_ladams
There is an update in the search for the missing 14 year old, Treyvan Rowe. Rochester Police are telling us they will brief reporters a little later tonight.
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet Like

ETA
13WHAM
‏
Verified account

@13WHAM
1m1 minute ago
More
RPD expected to provide an update on the search for missing Trevyan Rowe between 8-8:30p.m.

This presser sure is taking a while to begin! I'm anxious.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Oh, no!! Not positive, but the clothing is consistent with what Treyvan was wearing. [emoji22]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Such sad news.

As RPD and Mayor Lovely Warren both mentioned, so proud of Mary Cariola (my son's school) and Autism Up for spearheading and supporting community search efforts, and being there for the family. And of the more than 1000 volunteers who joined in the search

Rochester School District is submitting to an external investigation of their actions and review of their protocol and whether it was appropriate, and whether it was followed.

Can't help but think this is RSD's way of dodging bullets right now...not having to answer important questions like why special needs children aren't supervised as they get off bus and into school, and why they didn't even notice that a special needs child was missing that day, and never called the parents.

The representative (superintendent?) of Rochester School District doesn't seem very well informed about details of this case...such as whether or not a monitor was on the bus that day. She's getting grilled by press...as she should! And where's the principal of the school??

I had hopes he would be found alive, this is very upsetting news. I can't help but feel his death was preventable. RIP sweet boy.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

When the police chief was giving report, it sounds like there was a witness that saw a person matching Trevyan's description standing on the side of the river, and actually pointed out the exact location to police and that's where they did the river search. Not clear what day the witness saw the boy.

OK, here's what Police Chief reported...

Ciminelli said there were a number of 911 calls from people who reported seeing a person on the bridge Thursday morning before he was reported missing.

Searchers located the body in the river near the east bank just north of the bridge. They marked the spot with a red buoy and divers spent considerable time under water before removing remains before 6 p.m

https://www.democratandchronicle.co...hester-police-scuba-body-recovered/415250002/

Thank you! I appreciate that!

Sending you a :hug: right now, because I know that you need it.

Please know you did EVERYTHING in your power to find this young man, and you did everything right, ok? I know how this hurts, and if you need anything, send me a PM. Thinking and praying for all of you wonderful searchers who helped this family not only search, but just by being there, you gave them support- things that can't be measured in dollars.

Sad...and So unnecessary... :(

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson