GUILTY TX - Carla Walker, 17, abducted, raped and strangled, Fort Worth, 17 Feb 1974 *Arrest in 2020*

So he was dragging Carla from the car with one hand , and beating the boyfriend over the head with a gun with his other hand?

All from the passenger side of the vehicle?

I had similar confusion. I can't suggest strongly enough that everyone stop what they are doing and view all seven episodes of Carla's story - the podcast produced by Gone Cold, Texas True Crimes; using the device or app of your choice. https://www.buzzsprout.com/89602. How it's done. Then come back and ask your questions. You will have fewer of them.

So he was dragging Carla from the car with one hand , and beating the boyfriend over the head with a gun with his other hand?

I had similar confusion. I can't suggest strongly enough that everyone stop what they are doing and view all seven episodes of Carla's story - the podcast produced by Gone Cold, Texas True Crimes; using the device or app of your choice. https://www.buzzsprout.com/89602. How it's done. Then come back and ask your questions. You will have fewer of them.

Im quoting information made available on the Carla Walker Memorial Facebook page set up in part by members of her family. This page has been suspended but the information appears to have been corroborated by several members of the community with the local PD and a private detective.

Didn't you read about the murder where a couple was on a date and Surratt took the girl?
The point about this case and Suratt being similar had nothing to do with him being in Texas.

Didn't you read about the murder where a couple was on a date and Surratt took the girl?
The point about this case and Suratt being similar had nothing to do with him being in Texas.

We'll, if you have links or whatnot just post them. I'm not going to sit and search google all day.

We'll, if you have links or whatnot just post them. I'm not going to sit and search google all day.
I still wonder Franklin Floyd had anything to do with it after all he did rape the four-year-old at the bowling alley and remember his sister said he was in Texas with Sharon at that time

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I still wonder Franklin Floyd had anything to do with it after all he did rape the four-year-old at the bowling alley and remember his sister said he was in Texas with Sharon at that time

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

The physical description doesn't match Floyd and it doesn't sound like something he would do.

My take from the podcast: she was leaning against the door, they were kissing, perp opens door, Carla falls backwards, Rodney tries to grab her, he starts getting beat on head with the 22 Ruger pistol. Clip falls out. Perp tried to shoot at Rodney but gun only clicks. I can't believe there wasn't a round in the chamber.

Bumping.

I think the biggest flag about this case is that Ms Walker had morphine in her system. That was not something that was easily available. Pretty much would be limited to someone in the healthcare/pharmaceutical profession or someone associated with a terminally ill patient.

Is this the only thread for Carla? It’s so small!! Why? I’ve been listening to the Gone Cold podcast on her case, it’s interesting.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back