Found Deceased TN - Jesse Reed, 32, Humphreys County, 5 March 2018

Yeah, so pretty recent. I don't know how much I can mention about sons dad, but it's interesting. They had to have all gotten along or at least been civil. Not even sure if that's relevant. A few years is a pretty short span, but that's just my opinion.
If I can't post this, let me know and I'll edit or delete.

Yeah I knew the wife's story didn't sound credible. What about the other guy that died? Could the wife have been seeing him? It's gotta be some kind of connection.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If you go digging it seems like there's drama dating back years in this town with emergency services. I don't even know if it's relevant, but I find it slightly odd.

Well, hinky meters aren't in need of calibration folks!

Now, WHY? and WHEN? And WHAT? He was physically strong man, so how did she overpower him? Where is he? What did she do to him? and WHY?

Thank goodness cause my hinky meter was pinging so loudly I had to sit on my hands to see what more would come out. Not surprised, but very, very curious if this spate of deaths is somehow related. I know sometimes an event like a suicide can set off a chain reaction, but I don’t know this all seems far too close for comfort...can’t figure out how his death and the other man a week before would connect tho? Hmmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that she's a suspect I can say this: there is a link on her FB to a memorial page for her ex husband. He died of apparent suicide about 12 years ago

It may not be relevant, but it gave me chills when I saw that.

It may not be relevant, but it gave me chills when I saw that.

Yeah that was weird also. She has one son by another person. Not sure if they were married, that would make this her 3rd marriage I guess.

Me too, esp if she claims that this incident was Jesse trying to commit suicide. I'd like to know more about her ex's death

I’m local to this case and there is a lot of chatter around town with regards to her ex’s death...

Now that she's a suspect I can say this: there is a link on her FB to a memorial page for her ex husband. He died of apparent suicide about 12 years ago

The comments on that memorial page are very interesting.

Yikes. Do we know the last time anyone other than Reeds wife last saw him?

WAVERLY, Tenn. - One week after the tragic disappearance of long-time Nashville firefighter Jesse Reed, NewsChannel 5 learned that officials have been looking into the possibility that foul play may have been involved.

snip

Sources also told NewsChannel 5 that officials were looking into the possibility the tragic suicide of Nashville Fire Department EMT Matthew Brooks on March 5 may in some way be connected to all of this.

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/questions-surround-disappearance-of-nashville-firefighter

Good to hear that a possible connection is being looked at.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back