IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #84

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa - I will take a look. I was using Mcleland as the attorney and just looking at 2018 case numbers.

Looked under Bean for 2018 and his are mainly infractions and misdemeanours but I see he has at least 45 drug possessions (couldn't see any dealing charges) and one molestation of a minor just for the year to date. Some of the drug possessions were for synthetic drugs - not sure what that is. It's depressing.

Synthetic drugs is a general term for "spice", which is rampant across Indiana. A lot of meth users also use spice, and there are crack users who use spice, too.

We can't post photos of arrested guys and imply they have something to do with this terrible crime it can have serious consequences.

I have to disagree. Without their ilk there would be no news at all. Often that is where it gets heard first. We cannot discuss it but that's often what provides info. We can use our judgement when we read unauthorised sources on SM as with all sources. Then we can check it out on the authorised sources like the Court records.

:cow:

The trouble is, this isn't news. These jokers don't vet or verify any of their stories. Putting out patently false info, which is easily proved false, serves no purpose to help the investigation. Hearing this stuff "first" is worse than not hearing it at all. It's why WS has the rules that they have. If you wanna buy it, that's fine, but it has no place here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok quick poll. If you think LE knows the identity of BG, please thank this post.

I would like to think LE knows; and thank you for this poll. I think POI's arise and pass away and we've been given nothing to think otherwise.

Just to add my ideas into the mix:

I cant help but feel there must be something to the meth angle and there appears to be no other motive and too many one off situations, too many potential witnesses, too hasty a crime, and unlikely victims for this to have been pre planned. I also think the fact they were filming may well have angered someone. I also find it strange that the property owner went to the dump the same day, obviously he was cleared of direct involvement but maybe he didn't actually realise there had been a murder.

What if they filmed, took photos of or saw something they shouldn't have. What if one person went to speak to them about it. What if the property owner realised the police might be visiting soon due to illegal activity having taken place on his land so went to the dump. What happened next we know about but not who it was or who knew about it.

Another thing is there is no doubt the sketch is the spitting image of DN and if he's got an alibi it just doesn't make sense either.

The more I read about I-45 and all the murdered girls, "the eleven that went to heaven" in the seventies..etc, the more I am convinced that he's going to keep on killing, and more girls will go missing and turn up dead.

They have urges, and those urges don't go away, they are not abated, they are restless and demanding and become priorities in the killer's life. The doing of evil becomes an occupation and very little thought if any is ever given to stopping..

think of a bad kid in a candy store, he knows it's bad and wrong to steal but he does it anyway. every time he goes to the store..he has money but does it anyway, rarely giving much thought to it. He does it so often he cant remember a time he didn't..and he doesn't question it at all, he knows that even if he told himself he would stop, he would not stop. He enjoys the candy and he enjoys knowing he stole it. He is without shame and does not care.

This man is basically lying in wait for his next killing. Police know this.

it's only a matter of time now.

clock's ticking.

MOO

The more I read about I-45 and all the murdered girls, "the eleven that went to heaven" in the seventies..etc, the more I am convinced that he's going to keep on killing, and more girls will go missing and turn up dead.

They have urges, and those urges don't go away, they are not abated, they are restless and demanding and become priorities in the killer's life. The doing of evil becomes an occupation and very little thought if any is ever given to stopping..

think of a bad kid in a candy store, he knows it's bad and wrong to steal but he does it anyway. every time he goes to the store..he has money but does it anyway, rarely giving much thought to it. He does it so often he cant remember a time he didn't..and he doesn't question it at all, he knows that even if he told himself he would stop, he would not stop. He enjoys the candy and he enjoys knowing he stole it. He is without shame and does not care.

clock's ticking.

MOO

I couldn't agree more

clock's ticking.

MOO

I share your thoughts and real concern about him striking soon. I dread coming here everyday due to the possibility of finding out he has struck again.

I share your thoughts and real concern about him striking soon. I dread coming here everyday due to the possibility of finding out he has struck again.

I have no doubts as he will kill again, and has before, his docile periods are longer than most sk's but sadist hebephiles are not curable. I suspect LE knew of this signature this right away from either the posing or the objects taken. I would also suspect the killer was rather shocked to see himself on video and audio. Hopefully that scare will incubate his needs until he is caught.

Just to add my ideas into the mix:

I cant help but feel there must be something to the meth angle and there appears to be no other motive and too many one off situations, too many potential witnesses, too hasty a crime, and unlikely victims for this to have been pre planned. I also think the fact they were filming may well have angered someone. I also find it strange that the property owner went to the dump the same day, obviously he was cleared of direct involvement but maybe he didn't actually realise there had been a murder.

What if they filmed, took photos of or saw something they shouldn't have. What if one person went to speak to them about it. What if the property owner realised the police might be visiting soon due to illegal activity having taken place on his land so went to the dump. What happened next we know about but not who it was or who knew about it.

Another thing is there is no doubt the sketch is the spitting image of DN and if he's got an alibi it just doesn't make sense either.

But how reliable is the sketch? It came out 5 months afterward, and now the public is being told to look at the body, rather than the head. I wonder if they know or at least suspect something about the head/face is wrong - say the length of hair or something. It makes me afraid that the sketch could be misleading, which is not a good thing. But they've never said as much, so who knows.

But how reliable is the sketch? It came out 5 months afterward, and now the public is being told to look at the body, rather than the head. I wonder if they know or at least suspect something about the head/face is wrong - say the length of hair or something. It makes me afraid that the sketch could be misleading, which is not a good thing. But they've never said as much, so who knows.

It's far easier to change ones facial appearance than ones gait, body shape ect.

Hey Everyone,

Let's not discuss or even mention the 'KAT people OK? It brings the conversation down because we all (mostly all) agree that this is not close to a reliable source.

It's hard because there is nothing really going on.

We have his picture

We have his voice

We have a great detailed sketch

Why haven't we found him?

The only thing that makes sense to me is he is a homeless man and roams the country, no family, no friends.

Tricia

Hey Everyone,

Let's not discuss or even mention the 'KAT people OK? It brings the conversation down because we all (mostly all) agree that this is not close to a reliable source.

We have his picture

We have his voice

The only thing that makes sense to me is he is a homeless man and roams the country, no family, no friends.

Tricia

Thanks for the instructions regarding those peeps.

BBM

I really don't think he's homeless. His appearance was too neat, imho. Maybe he doesn't have family/friends but I think it is more likely they haven't heard about the murders.

The sketch never had a body.

Hey Everyone,

We have his picture

We have his voice

Tricia

Hi Tricia,

I don’t think he’s homeless either.

Libby’s family started going to events and handing out flyers about the girls’ murders after they learned people about 30 minutes from Delphi didn’t know about what happened. I think there’s a very good chance that the people who could recognize BG have never heard about what happened to Abby and Libby and have not seen the video stills or sketch, nor heard the audio.

Is there anything we can do as a group, ie grass roots campaign, etc, to spread awareness about this case?

JMO.

Thanks for the instructions regarding those peeps.

BBM

I really don't think he's homeless. His appearance was too neat, imho. Maybe he doesn't have family/friends but I think it is more likely they haven't heard about the murders.

Maybe he has a wife, sister, girlfriend, or other family member who is unwilling or afraid to turn him in.

hope LE checked out all the local *advertiser censored* stores.

Oops, you are right. I'm still not sure how reliable it is. Was the "look at the body" reference to the photos?
I have never thought that the sketch resembled the photo on the bridge. So I presume the " look at the body" must mean the photo. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth