Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #12 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put myself in timeout tonight but it obviously didn’t last long... I decided to go back to the beginning. Once I watched this I remembered things I haven’t been thinking about. This media briefing is from day 3. I forgot about “if anyone has seen someone running with no shoes make sure they contact us.”

http://www.kake.com/clip/14140597/wpd-update-on-search-for-lucas-hernandez

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But does it mean she really went to OG? She fb messaged JH to tell him that. I dont think police stated for sure she really went there. Thats her version. Maybe police know she didnt really go. Hmmmm, what was she doing?

I think the detectives could verify if she ate there or not because she claimed to use a gift card. I am sure there are computer logs which would show if a 15 dollar gift card was used at that time, and what was ordered. etc etc.

They probably have cameras too.

I put myself in timeout tonight but it obviously didn’t last long... I decided to go back to the beginning. Once I watched this I remembered things I haven’t been thinking about. This media briefing is from day 3. I forgot about “if anyone has seen someone running with no shoes make sure they contact us.”

Why would they say that? They didn't say a child, they said someone.

It’s one of those very vague details and I think to sort real tips from fake.

Yes, he did right around the 2:44 mark. Weird, right?

From what our VIs have said it sounds like he was seen on the 16th at some point.

At this point in this case, with so little information being released, I have to ask, was he dead or alive when he was seen by someone else??????????

I'm still trying to get my head around all that's come out yesterday and today. But if something happened after EG got back from OG (or wherever she was), I would imagine that knowing what's happened is going to be a shock to someone. Surely it would take time to process it in your head, and then think what you're going to do about it?

I also feel if it was me that I'd not want to move a body outside the hours of around 1am to maybe 5am, because those would be the hours of least traffic and least chance of neighbors noticing me pulling out and pulling back in.

If I take the baby with me on the night time drive, if I get pulled over I can say the baby wouldn't sleep and I took her for a drive to settle her to sleep.

When I get to the spot where I'm going to dump, I don't think I want to be there long. I don't think I want to hang around to dig, and it's a dark moonless night so I can't really see to dig. If a cop comes along and I get caught carrying a shovel back to the car, that's going to be weird. If I get caught walking back to the car empty handed I can just say I pulled over for a call of nature in the bushes. If I back the car into an off-road spot, then I don't have to move the 'package' too far and I think I feel a bit more covered if only the front of the vehicle might be visible from the road and the vehicle itself might become part of my cover along with some trees or bushes that I park behind? Maybe I leave the lid of the trunk up and feel a bit more comfortable this way walking a few yards with a flashlight, or maybe one of those headband lights if I have one so that I can keep two hands free.
Well done...

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I remember that and brought it up again later. The thing is we have no clue where that could be at. Home, park, or ?

I remember that and brought it up again later. The thing is we have no clue where that could be at. Home, park, or ?

I agree. So odd. I can’t remember it being brought up in a PC after that either. I was looking for clues. Not another thing to make me go hmmmm 🤷🏻*♀️. Lol

Okay thanks! I could have phrased that much better. I’m wondering if she was with someone else because $15 gift card isn’t quite a enough for dinner even if you drink water and EG just doesn’t seem like someone who would be comfortable dining alone with a 1 year old at dinner time in a family restaurant, high or otherwise.

Fifteen dollars is plenty to get a good dinner at Olive Garden.
https://www.olivegarden.com/menu-listing/pronto-lunch

So many theories. I have started asking how did LE determine this was not a child abduction for example, what is their criteria? I am doing some research on that regard and came across http://www.missingkids.com/content/dam/ncmec/en_us/archive/documents/ncmecmodelpolicychild.pdf It discusses how they process a scene and what they look for to help locate a child. Just an area to maybe explore.

I keep asking that in my mind too! How were they able to so strongly say it was not a child abduction and Lucas did not just walk away? (Short of some very incriminating evidence? video? blood? what???????)

How many 5 year olds would willing stay by their self at home while everyone else was going out to eat? Think about it. How many 5 year olds would stay by their self period under any circumstance?

16 Feb
7:08 am Sunrise
5:56 pm Sunset

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

How many 5 year olds would willing stay by their self at home while everyone else was going out to eat? Think about it. How many 5 year olds would stay by their self period under any circumstance?

I guess it's what they're used to? I know my kids were big scaredy cats and didn't even want to wait in the car in a friends driveway if I had to run something up to the door....."nooooo mom! Don't leave us in here!" They would've scream their heads off if we tried to leave them home alone at 5!

My 22yr old would still pout. Lol.

16 Feb
7:08am*Sunrise
5:56 Sunset pm

Probably one that knew if they said anything they would bet their block knocked off.

But your children were not abused.. I’m sure he learned long time ago not to throw a fit

I guess it's what they're used to? I know my kids were big scaredy cats and didn't even want to wait in the car in a friends driveway if I had to run something up to the door....."nooooo mom! Don't leave us in here!" They would've scream their heads off if we tried to leave them home alone at 5!
Thats what I mean he was being abused even then. Punished or something was going on..

Fifteen dollars is plenty to get a good dinner at Olive Garden.
https://www.olivegarden.com/menu-listing/pronto-lunch
it is enough for dinner too for sure but barely, you have tax and tip hopefully, the menu changes to dinner at 4:00, still they would probably let her order from the lunch menu. I wondering why did she go to OG at the start of OG’s busy time to use a $15 gift card? Does she know someone who works there? Did she meet someone? Did she go with someone and the two of them left from EG’s so that person knows Lucas was left at home alone?

Probably one that knew if they said anything they would bet their block knocked off.
You are right. He was being punished or something was going on then. That is why he was home alone. Or he was already harmed in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member